The show.

nice try fbi

>Nothing

Why steal anything from a shop?
Litely no value at all
Why would you even steal clothes

A lot of gb in music

Fuck DMCA

Used to bump loads of random shit, not because I needed it but it was a rush. Most valuable thing was an external harddrive but it was normally CDs, chocolate, alcohol, clothes. Got caught with a handful of CDs one day and police gave me warning so I stopped there.

I stole a 50ccm motorbike when I was 16. It was soooo cool... I miss the time. Doing shit all the time.

>being a degenerate shoplifting scum
Unironically neck yourself you sack of human shit. All you do is cause problems for the people working. Stock loss results in hours being cut due to poor performance results.
The stress and problems you scummy fuckers cause is cause to bring an African law to this country and sever your fucking hand.
Only literal niggers and products of incest steal. Your probably both.

When I was young I stole a small box of LEGOS, some soup crackers from a store, a couple of books (one on yoyoing, one on bubblegum blowing), a couple of tiny stuffed horses.

When I got older I stole a wireless adapter antenna out of the box because I didn't want to pay for a new one.

I also "stole" a gift card someone left when I worked at Toys-r-Us that had value left on it.

Anyway I feel pretty stupid about all that shit and I don't steal anymore. I hate petty thieves.

Making unauthorized copies of copyrighted data is not stealing. It's piracy.

Oh, and a box of beer at age 12.police found out but I grew up in a small shitty village and my parents knew the owner, so nothing happened to me except angry parents.

I used to shoplift little things from stores when I was a kid but that ended around freshman year of high school. Last time I tried stealing something was a couple years ago when I was blown out of my mind on cocaine and a shit ton of other drugs. During a two day bender I took a hundered dollars from my long time best friend, he found it, threatened to kick my ass and we haven't spoken since. One of the worst things I've ever done, haven't had the thought of stealing anything since.

you may laugh but i stole battletoads for game boy back when it came out (like 1992 or something)

I once stole 100 grams of hashish from a dealer. I could see where he buried his stash in a park. Kek, what a faggot.

your sister's virginity

ur dad's virginity

your dead grandmas kidney

The heart of my lover, but god he deserves better

Just yesterday im 38 though i stolen a big teddybear in the girly section of walmart and a womans leather leggings in the womans section of walmart. Im not stupid though and i went through the backside storage compartment. I made it home hahaha ez now i have pulled the leather leggings over the teddy. My own new fuckpillow - feels so good dayum

Found a sand-nigger's wallet be bumped into me leaving a store and didn't say sorry so I took $200 out of it and mailed it back to him (it had old pictures of his family in it).

A blue jolly rancher. The guilt still haunts me

same thing

A bottle of gin from my friend's alcoholic mom, it was under her car seat. We went camping and and got drunk for the first time, he stripped naked and begged me to "blow" him so I blew on his dick like a birthday candle. He got alcohol poisoning so I had to get my dad to load his naked ass in the station wagon and drive him home. Got to watch him dry heave as his mom held a garbage can and his dick was flopping around.

Actually it's not. Stealing involved taking a thing that doesn't belong to you.

If you could copy a car, it would be piracy.

Used to steal school books, condoms and bottles of spirits. Had 2 lockers in school, one for sales and one for school materials. Never caught either, dressed good and looked smart. Never suspected me.

I was the fucking man back then. Wish I could go back and relive my prime years.

>Food
>Money
>Vidya
>Eletronics
Almost got caught a few times

Got busted trying to steal 2 packs of cigarettes in 7th grade. Really bad memory, never done it since.

About 500 quadrillion dollars out of the pockets of recording artists and movie makers according to the MAFIAA

good luck digging through ashes

you sound like an angry Walmart employee

I steal on a daily basis its just a habit. I open most containers in the supermarket and stash the raw material inside my bag with the hidden pocket. So i for example take the ramen out of the bag and put it into my magic bag also every other food i sneak out like that. Mostly meatproducts or expensive shit.

just these dubs

I stole a bag of peanut M&Ms when I was 7 once