Really makes you think

really makes you think

Really makes you consider googling to see if it's bullshit or not but you don't really care all that much so you just wait for some user to debunk it

I am Attorney in Law in Massachusetts and I guarantee it's 100% real

>What is a civil suit

What a twist

Patriots BTFO!

this

I bet youre 100% white.

i don't know about the patriots contract, but it's true that the conviction is anulled.

That money is all going away in the civil suit regardless. Loyd's family will get every dollar.

Robbie Kraft better get ready to shit out 15 million mac and cheese noodles.

can confirm, I'm a judge in massachusetts

>implying his family will ever see a cent
Even if it nullifies the conviction it doesn't magically mean it didn't void his contract

I guess he WAS innocent...

If they had already cancelled the contract though it doesn't magically make it uncancelled. It would cost a fuckload in lawyer fees to try and prove it

wow, so brave, so honorable.

He could have also, you know, not been a murderer

I keked

>implying the 15 million shouldn't go to the families of the murder victims

Wait, isn't he a gang banger? Like he has ties to a gang?

Didn't he just get off Scott free of one of two murders? I just assumed the family that didn't get justice put a hit on him. They're probably gang related and had some help on the inside. They choked his ass and then made it look like a suicide.

Can't see this dude killing himself.

I blame Drumpf for this

He had already been convicted of a different murder.

Meanwhile...

He was appealing that and under mass. law if you die before exhausting all your avenues to appeal you are considered innocent.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH THEN it might get taken away because the family are being sued by the victim family so the victim will get the money. HE DIED FOR NOTHING HAHAHABABAHA. also be apparently took SYNTHETIC marijuana

>NFL intellectuals

you don't choose the thug life

I don't see anything in there on how a loophole in the law somehow affects NFL rules. Isn't that an entirely separate thing? Sure, if he hadn't gotten convicted then it wouldn't have voided his contract, but massachusetts criminal law is what has the grandfather clause, not the NFL.