Why is frenulum so short all of a sudden. What can be done...

Why is frenulum so short all of a sudden. What can be done? It went from perfectly fine to restricting the movement of my foreskin in just a month. what would happen if the doctor just cut this little thread?

Anarchy

was hoping for a more cogent answer

Mine ripped a while back and had it removed there are procedures to lengthen it Google frenulumplasti also frenulotomie for removing

i have heard of these. a woman at the clinic said it was too short and thin for a frenuloplasty to work and didnt know anything about frenulectomy.

heres another pic

Same guy as ripped the frenulum isnt just a thread its connected all the way down to the start of the foreskin anesthetics Hurt like a bitch but beyond thats its doable also you get stitches and recovery time is between 2 and 4 weeks

okay, so you dont think this requires a circumcision? Thats what some bitch told me at the STD clinic.

Yeah thats Pretty short op think the removal is the only option then the data about recovery and stuff i just named are for the removal also sex might veel a bit overwhelming after the procedure because the skin underneath the frenulum is exposed and its Pretty sensitive

so a total frenulectomy would be my only option here? Ive heard this is usually only done on the elderly and leaves unsightly 'skin tags' on the head and foreskin. Cant fucking believe this has happened. has me really depressed :( My penis worked totally fine just a month ago

No that could be an option but circumsicion at a later age tends to be messy ripping of stitches bleeding long recovery but its nog the end of the world but if removing the frenulum doesnt fix the issue you could choose to circumsice later on

In what way would removing the frenulum not fix the issue? I mean, the frenulum is what is restricting the foreskin here. Also, when its removed, wont the foreskin just stop rolling naturally back up the penis, like a loose sock?

No thats not True dutch user here btw How was it working last month did you tear it and it grew back together? And dont worry op its a small procedure like I said anesthetics Hurt like a bitch because its a Needle but 5 seconds after that you get the worst case of whisky Dick ever and they patch you up and your on your way home just make sure you follow the doctors instructions on when to remove bandages and keep it clean so you dont risk infection

I dont think it would fix the issue but pointed out that circumsicion should be the second step not the first

Well i had this tiny red mark on it, like a little 'nik' but it didnt bleed and didnt hurt much either. i just thought it would heal fine. It was literally tiny.

Did you have a frenulectomy? a complete removal?

The whole thing took like 15 min

okay but why wouldn't removing the frenulum solve the problem. its only the frenulum stopping movement. i dont have phimosis

Based on my expertise:
It's AIDS.

Complete removal I tore it during sex and it grew back together but too short I then mannualy tore it again too fix this but then the connection left was really thin and I couldnt move my foreskin or else it tore

Ah ok, so did it look something like this?

Yeah it wil fix the issue but what I meant was try the frenulum removal first and if you are not satisfied then go to circumsicion

Yeah little less short but that doesnt matter but after second tear it was like 0.5mm connection

Okay. I'm encountering a bit of a problem because there is literally no information on frenulectomy in the UK. Frenuloplasty surgeries are done, but frenulectomy doesnt seem like a procedure they do here. will i have to go abroad?

Yikes! And how about now? How does your foreskin function not being connected to the glans?

I wouldnt know but its like a 15 minute procedure relativaly No medical experience needed its that simple so I think they should be able to do it I dont know what its called but where do you go before you get refferenced to the hospital like your local doctor

general practitioner. they dont do surgeries though. Im pretty sure Id have to ask for it privately, because NHS will stinge people out of anything. heck they tried to force a fucking full circumcision on me!

Yeah had to get used to the feeling and stretch the skin a little but nothing forcefully just masterbate to the point you would normaly and the skin adjusts and the sex was a bit extra sensitive but youll get acustomed to it

Cool. thanks Dutchbro! I guess I will mention all this to the urologist when I see him

Go to your General practioner and show him the issue and tell him you dont want a circumsicion and would like a frenulemtomy he Will know wich hospitals do these procedures and send you to the right one

Urologist should be the one to do this procedure

excellent. final question. are there complications that can arise from this procedure? Anything that might then force a circumcision?

No problem op hope you can get the right procedure and get well soon dude

No I dont think so like I said keep things clean to avoid infection and maybe if the results dont suit your needs you could choose circumsicion but I dont think there is any reason that would force circumsicion

Its difficult to keep clean right now because the foreskin is restricted :( im dealing with it by using a Q tip and an antimicrobial emolliant cream called Dermol, basically smearing the q tip and my glans, then running it down around the corona. Is this good?

I don't want to cause any damage obviously, but just jetting water down there with a shower is ineffective.