Why

Why.
Why is it that I go and take a shit.
I wipe and I wipe until there is absolutely no color change to the paper, then wipe some more.
And I then go back to doing menial bullshit, and after a few hours, my ass feels unwashed.
I go back to the toilet and wipe more, and there is now shit on the paper.

Why the fuck is my ass doing this?
Curb the gay stuff, my asshole is one way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's anal leakage. Stop eating shit food and eat a more balanced diet. That should help.

1 of 2 reasons.

1. You're overweight
2. You eat shit

Probably both

Probably sweat and butt hair

Wiping wrong places?
Youre fat and cheeks spread more than you can imagine?
Sweat from your asshole brings out the shit?
Youre some lib fag who loves the smell of farts?

Would help if you stop taking cum up there.

Yeah i was gonna say youre probably fat and/or eat junk food.

y
o
u
r

a

f
a
g

that girl is so checking out that guy's cock...

So this is a medical diagnosis called incontinence. Read up about the causes and see which ones you have.

For me I had to lay off the spicy foods

I am fat for say, EU. But I'm only 40lbs overweight for my height of 6ft2.
Im definitely wiping it all off, I even run my finger in a bit to push the paper in some and make sure it's damn clean.
I'm not eating very healthy, but I'm usually not eating much at all on days that I'm on my feet a lot where this happens.

Serious answer for you, OP:
1. When you wipe, you are probably wiping front-to-back. Be sure to wipe from both directions, as poo can hide in the contours of your dirty starfish. I find it best to give one good, one-fingered shove in a front-to-back motion, slightly penetrating, to scoop out any material caught in the browneye itself.
2. Use wet wipes. If you got shit all over your hands, would you wipe it off with dry toilet paper, call it good and go about your business? No. You wouldn't. Because that's fucking disgusting. Wipe with toilet paper until the paper comes away white, then additionally, perform the same wiping steps with a wet wipe, and observe that the wet wipe becomes skidmarked. Finish the steps from #1 with a wet wipe, and your leather cheerio will be happy.

Remember, man who go to sleep with itchy butthole wake up with smelly finger.

Wash your ads each time with some dampened toilet paper... better yet, hang your ads in the bathroom sink wash it each time and the dry with TP... Still better yet, get a bidet.... I lived in Asia for several years, and learned washing you ads is best... Only in the West do we think that smearing shit all over our asses with dry TP is enough.

u gay

Why do you have so many pics with dicks in em? And whats up with the fucking kids?

Phone poster detected.

Wash your ass you stupid nigger, it doesn't matter how hard you wipe. Smell the paper.

guilty.

Shit in the morning before you shower. If you shit multiple times a day then deal with it or use a bidet.

I kinda make a circular motion with my finger and really work it around for the last few wipes. I am confident I am getting it all. And when I return to wipe after a few hours, it's really a lot. I mean it could be sweat mixing with tiny bits left, but it really doesn't seem like it.
I can't possibly use wet wipes or water as I mostly shit at work or with family shared bathrooms and I don't want to look weird.

Fine I'll post other stuff

>that pic
Weirdly enough i wanna say that isnt really better

>Not using water
Filthy faggots.

>liking the apprentice roastie with the beads

>I can't possibly use wet wipes or water as I mostly shit at work or with family shared bathrooms and I don't want to look weird.
Your work bathroom is not equipped with running water? Moisten a paper towel on your way to the toilet. Not hard. Okay, I'll make it easier for you - buy a package of individually wrapped moist towelettes. You can find them at WalMart. Put a couple of them in your pocket for your day throughout work / home shitting.

I swear to fucking christ the answer is toilet paper doesn't clean all the shit. If you're content with leaving it there and asking for a different answer, well, enjoy your shitty ass.

Alternatively you can steal those individually wrapped wet wipes from some gas stations or fast food chains.

I wish I had the willpower to be nude or around nude women and not get an erection. I'm sure you get used to it overtime but it really makes me think about how sensitive I and others must be clothed all the time unable to control our erections. I feel like I'd be more balanced if I could be nude around people and hot women, and not be sexually aroused, but then be sexually aroused when in a sexual situation.

Sounds like it could be anal fistula.
Check it out with the doc

>stealing wet wipes

ayyy

butt hair.

In which direction do you wipe?

don't worry. Things will change when you turn 13

I'm not sure if those are septic tank safe?
Look. If this was because of wiping without water, all of America would adopt a bidet in a matter of days, wouldn't they? I've had it where I wash my ass with soap in my morning shower, and then my ass starts to get the itch at the end of the day.

Well it definitely started when I was 13

Is this a little girl playing that German loli VN game?

>an entire day of doing whatever
>surprised that his anus might not be squeaky clean anymore

Are you fucking serious though?

When you wipe your ass, which direction do you use?

At this point i wouldnt be surprised if he just lightly dabs his ass with a single sheet of paper

this is a possibility but i think you should also try wiping at a mirror, and also try alternating between wiping using a damp toilet paper and a normal one. wiping with a rough, dry towel /can/ make you feel uncomftorable just because of the scratching. leaving your anus ever so slightly wet can feel really comftorable if done right. Overdoing it make sit feel shitty, though.

Amazon
Bidet
You can get one for as cheap as 20 if you don’t mind cold water. Easy af. You’ll never want to shit on a toilet without one

So this is normal?

I start by scooping the large chunks, if any, off with minimal spreading.
Then I go front to back, working my way up with longer strokes, as much as necessary.
Then I place a few sheets directly over the asshole and work my finger around and a bit inside to really get it all, repeating as necessary.

It looks like it... but kinda nigga is letting their lil girl play a Loli game

Only 40... You can say only 10 pounds overweight but 40 come on you fat fuck

Stop man, fucking stop

WHAT????!!!!
A SMALL CHILD PLAYING UNTERALTERBACH??????
FUCKIN IDIOTS PARENTS!!!!!!

Buy some wet wipes .. get unperfumed or something not over perfumed like coconut oil stuff .. I had a similar issue, now have a very nice clean anus for many hours .. worth washing your asshole with these wipes 2-3 times a day.

Haven't you tried back to front?
I used to wipe myself from back to front until getting white sheets.. do no't have problems, maybe somedays some itchy ass but not usual at all. then one day I tried wiping from back to front, after getting a qhite sheet (front to back). I was amazed by the amount of shit still there.

So combine both methods, being the last one the more effective and to be used the last.

dude just slow down on the spicy and oily foods

>If this was because of wiping without water, all of America would adopt a bidet in a matter of days, wouldn't they?
No. Because most of the public is disgusting, unthinking, in denial, and resistant to change. Like you, for example.

Installing bides would be a wide infrastructure change. Some people do have them, but it's mostly regarded as a weird European thing. However, it is not entirely uncommon to see wet wipes in peoples' bathrooms, because some of us are slightly aware of our asses and willing to clean them.

You haven't answered my question. If you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with dry toilet paper and call it good?

It's because you Western fags don't know how to clean your ass after taking a shit. Put pic related on the ground next to your toilet (the flower on it is obligatory). Then, next day, go to bathroom, fill it with warm water, take a poo, clean your ass with toilet paper just like you described it and then wash it. Thank me later.

i have the same fucking problem and i dont really know why this is happening but i found out that eating a banana per day can really help

>So this is normal?
No. You are an abject wretch.

this nigga waters his ass like a flower garden cnn needs to do a special on this mfuka

i can see a wet asshole conspiracy going on.....

more

also i put my finger in my ass and pull any shit out. your problem is there is shit just past your anus. I dig in and pull it out, wipe, then baby wipe and I'm 100% clean.

Do you eat the banana like Ben Affleck?

>If you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with dry toilet paper and call it good?
Actually, yes, I do that. But I only don't wash after a trip to the bathroom when I'm working outside or something, otherwise I naturally wash up even if I don't come in contact with the shit.

baby wipes and get in there...

End this

Maybe you need Andy Sixx to teach you how to roll perfectly formed logs OP

yes also i rub my nipples and whisper gotham needs me while doing this you should try it

This is not a wiping problem you niggers, this thread should have stopped after the first reply, the only reply that had the right answer

Stop posting these nasty images bro

It's because it's fiberous and helps solidify your shit. I have the same problem but it's because I drink too much.

Invest in baby wipes.

This was answered in the 2nd reply, and OP completely ignored it. Had the same problem and this is the fucking solution. Eat better things, eat more fiber especially, and lose weight.

I laughed at "only" 40 pounds overweight. 40 pounds is a fucking lot dude.

>post other stuff
More dicks and kids, please.

>>If you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with dry toilet paper and call it good?
>Actually, yes, I do that.
Your hygiene habits are beyond all reconciliation. Please desist solicitation of any further advice and fucking neck yourself.

Ah this is bringing back memories

Lol kinda got told

That's kinda what I'm thinking really. It's as if there's a tiny bit of liquid shit and it's just over time being worked out.

She's safe, I taught her to use tor.

might be a dumb question but are you talking about alcohol or just drinking too much water? because i am drinking a shitload of water just because i always thought thats healthy if thats the case that might be a part of my problem

>More dicks and kids, please

/thread

Easy.

Also try being less of a faggot.

Indeed .. the rule of thumb is .. would you run those fingers you just clean your ass with under your ideal womens nose .. if the answer is no then go wash your filthy hands your dirty slut.

My prefered weapon of choice .. baby wipes tend to be over perfumed.

You've been taking it up the ass too much. Give the ass play a rest for a few weeks.

Why is he letting the girl play that game??? I'm a pedophile and I'm offended

There's nothing wrong with being 230lbs in the US. That's under average. Sure I'm over weight in the eyes of someone say, not from the US.
But on average, everyone here is at least 100lbs overweight.

>But on average, everyone here is at least 100lbs overweight

Well hes not lying

Its called Swamp Ass

If it stays brown for way too long... you still need to shit. You're not fucking done. If you walk away and start to sweat, you're gonna have shitty underwear. FINISH SHITTING

nfi but it wont hurt to try this: use cold water to wash (in shower or tube it only take like 1 minute), cold water only as it will improve the blood flow, only need minimal paperwork to get to the water..

You are fat. Face it.

>There's nothing wrong with being 230lbs in the US
Yes there is. Just because most Americans are fat fucks doesn't somehow magically make being overweight healthy, or make the problems associated with being overweight disappear.

The answer is you're fat, and a fuck. Stop being a fat fuck and you won't have problems keeping your ass clean anymore.

You say your backdoor is exit only, and I'm sure you believe that. Do you ever wake up with stinky fingers? Have you ever had burning ass during camping trips with your dad when you were a boy? I'm just suggesting you explore all avenues.

Maybe for a small deep south town, but not the country on average

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
Check out the very first part of this documentary for why so many dummies like you think this

An unhealthy weight in America is an unhealthy weight anywhere.
Doesnt matter if the average weight is unhealthly; you and everyone else is unhealthy

Depending on your height and muscle mass that may not be unhealthy, but it likely is

>But on average, everyone here is at least 100lbs overweight.
HAHAHA look at this fat fucking pedo

Dude you are an embarrassment to life itself.

Eloquently described m man.
Why am I no longer surprised that someone would come to /b for advice on how to wipe their fucking Alladins haggis?

Along with great, indispensable inventions humans have come up with for the solution of everyday needs, such as the fork, the toilet, clothing and shoes, there one essential item called:

B I D E T
I
D
E
T

Its use is what separates us from leaf-wiping monkeys and more than uninterested in hygiene dogs. Adopting a bidet in your everyday life will finally turn you into a wholesome person, and you will certainly feel less guilty about being part of the poison that destroys peace and harmony around the globe: The USA. You still will be retarded, but at least the basic human decency of having a clean asshole will be an item on your list of accomplishments.

I'm not thinking this, I'm just saying, there are a lot of fat people around who lose a ton a weight but are to lazy.. like me but I have monies to gym

>more than uninterested in hygiene
So, they are interested in hygiene?

For the love of God, more like these

Holy shit I sound like a total fucking idiot

You get the point faggot, buy a bidet.