How does magic work?

How does magic work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dFTTn-Co5F8?t=7m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=M_553vKJd5c
etsy.com/listing/83711780/magic-fountain-kit?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-home_and_living-home_decor-other&utm_custom1=3c60d3e0-1187-4d8c-9988-72362e94981c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgs7RBRDoARIsANOo-HgwwTTOJIl8joBtj6aHupKmOyG88TerDOrFymBwTd8fXgn46xGm7T8aAnt8EALw_wcB
youtube.com/watch?v=a_or5f59A04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you think that's magic, you're stupid.

obviously photoshopped you retard

next

Doesn't even need to be photoshopped to work. Think about it for a bit.

Ignorance and deception

Obviously it's a video that's played in reverse.

Nope, try again.

its explained here
youtu.be/dFTTn-Co5F8?t=7m40s

did you even open the image? does your monitor not have enough pixes like mine? just look at the line between the sky and water, left side

There is an intake pipe hidden inside the falling water that brings water in from the pool.

there's a pole inside the stream
IDIOTS!!!

it not photoshop. the pipe that delivers the water is inside the water falling down, hiding it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_553vKJd5c

Issa pipe

you can't possibly know that. it's way easier to photoshop this in 5 minutes than construct this shit. I also don't think that would physically work... open you're eyes or don't but i'm done replying to you

The faucet draws in air and concentrates it. Forces it out the end at an impressive rate that allows it to float.

It is also perfectly balanced given the illusion that it is not.

How do magnets work?

>the art of trolling

The water trail is just the blowback from all that concentrated air.

Yes, concentraded. Like as in oranges

Bravo... give Sup Forums a cigar

wow you're retarded

You are showing your ass...

This is Ripley's Believe it or not shit. What are you 12?

you made me lol

Motherfucking miracles

simple,
the pressure is so strong that it can stay in the air like this
nothing magic just science guys

Fucking easy.
The fucking thing is screwed into a glass window and a jet inside the pool shoots water up into it

I believe you lies.

Hahaha... I almost fell for that troll. THe use of "you're" made it obvious.

The same way belief in god does.

Normies need to btfo.

Look closely you can see the strings that both suspend the object and supply it with hundreds of gallons of water per feet

I heard that moot washed his ass there once

heeeeeeh kek

Really easy
It is hanging from a structure above it with little wire that cannot be seen on the picture
haha you guys really thought it was magic ? hahaha

This photo is deceptive since in frozen time we cant tell the helicopter propellers are spinning

xD

correct answer and double dubs Sup Forums winz

Fake and gay

When I was a kid these amazed me.

I think you mean to say

>trolling is a art

then how does it worK????????????????

>>an

OK help me out here, once the pool is full how and who gets up there and turns it off?

Magic(stage magic) is based on three principles. A dirty hand(the trick), a clean hand(this really happened) and a distraction which solidifies the clean hand while the dirty hand goes to work.

Time to ruin the fun. Here you go, retards.
etsy.com/listing/83711780/magic-fountain-kit?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-home_and_living-home_decor-other&utm_custom1=3c60d3e0-1187-4d8c-9988-72362e94981c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgs7RBRDoARIsANOo-HgwwTTOJIl8joBtj6aHupKmOyG88TerDOrFymBwTd8fXgn46xGm7T8aAnt8EALw_wcB

youtube.com/watch?v=a_or5f59A04

ohhhh, its a trick, not supernatural

There's a pipe in the middle of the stream. It supports the faucet while also providing a source of water.

>magic-fountain-kit
to do magic at home

Kys faggot

Magic only works if you truly believe in it like I do, I can magicly clear a bar of all females just because I know I can.

> magic is real Sup Forums

Well it is photoshopped but you could make that work
watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=a_or5f59A04

people are really good at photoshop really good fake

I just linked the same thing like 5 posts up you fucking moron.

Shut up fool

there's a pipe inside the stream that takes in water that's hidden by it I remember finding this out when I was like 8

all you do is have a pipe going up the middle ... water goes up through the pipe, and comes out and gushes around, concealing the pipe. the pipe works to support the weight of the fake faucet also

stupidiest thing i ever heard how can you put the pipe if there is water...

are you actually this retarded? Watch the fucking video here

a pole runs up the middle of the stream to support it but you cant see it when the water's running