How do we solve the white problem?

How do we solve the white problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/04/20134514845907984.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
youtube.com/watch?v=GfxL_wuYtSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How racist!

Killing off everyone that's not white so you can't be bothered by us and we can't be bothered by you.

How do we solve the problem of retards taking Urban Dictionary, the place that explains spacedocking, seriously?

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Give them a large swath of land and build a wall around it so they can't infect the rest of the world with culture and civilization.

We can always add more victims to the list, nigger. Just keep a low profile and hope you don't piss us off. Always room in hell for another dead nigger.

wow really makes you think

im a #niggermissile now

just bring a bunch of refugees and anytime someone argues against scream "das racist"

is pic related supposed to be insulting? you don't get to the top by being a passive cuck.

Do you really want to solve the white problem?

He literally looks like an oiled up chimp.

PLEASE.

>I will go voluntarily. Please put me on that train to Whiteschwitz.

Everyone ever, at least once throughout history, has been a dick to someone else.

It's they way of this world, and to single out a single race is, well, racist af.

That's the truest redpill of them all.

What are you talking about.

White light skin is iodized all over the world.

Muslims
Africans
Asians

all want to be lighter and white.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/04/20134514845907984.html

"Nigeria has the world's highest percentage of women using skin lightening agents in the quest for "beauty"."

>we do not even steal for living, there's nothing left to steal anymore

Except white success.

Yet all the people want to live in western countries, why is that?

wow i nevur thought abut is dis wai tenk u 4 enlightning me =]

WE

> Build wall around whie region
> deport all non whites
> stop exporting white stuff
> Wait for 200 years
> repopulate the world.

Fuck you niggas youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

If mudskins hate white people so much, why do they keep migrating to our countries?

Imagine being the black guy in this.

Wow, crackkkers aren't even human

Do you even?

>university level
oh college marxists, you don't even hide yourselves

kek, this

youtube.com/watch?v=GfxL_wuYtSg

Give them some countries of their own and leave them in isolation.

Ahhhh the anti intellectual believes that education is Marxist indoctrination.

Look

Dude

You know what we should really do?

Just quarantine them, just leave North America and Europe and move back to Africa, South America, Asia...

Let those racist assholes destroy themselves in their "whites-only" utopia while our PoC societies become more advanced than ever

Seriously, just move out and keep whites separate from everyone else

That'll show em

ah, the pseudo-intellectual believes that education=intelligence

Feels good man. Fuck all these shitskin resentful faggots. Being white is amazing

>niggers still mad at civilized people

Is it sad that Im ok with this definition? I want people to fear us.

>"Wh-white privilege doesn't exist!!!"
>"Being white is amazing"
choose 1 faggot

>pride in your race makes you privileged
????

>taking pride is something you have no control over

Liberal logic in a nutshell

Damn i am so sick of this shit i cant wait when nationalism rises again and this time we will hold the Nuernberg trials.

>blaming whiteys today for something 1% of them did yesterday

fucking rekt that little faggot

Shit like this makes me visibly distraught.

Am I the one at fault here?

>no race has killed more people
Oh please. We cant even hold a candle to the amount of murdering the Chinese did amongst themselves.

Or the Mongolians. They managed to beat Hitlers highscore when the population of the world was 1/10th of what it was in 1939.

just imagine the damage his head could do to a brick

And where did I do that?

Sup Forums loves to go on about how blacks ought to behave properly because racial equality has allegedly been already made available and that privilege for whites is no longer a thing, yet Sup Forums loves to go on about how "great" it is to be white.
Tell me how those two ideas don't contradict themselves.

So I cannot be proud of being tall, or being male, or being good at sports (genetically determined, after all) or for that matter of being wealthy if I inherited it?

So what can I be proud of, mr yankee? Only my work?

True words my white friend

You can be happy and grateful that you have said things, but "pride" is not the appropriate word.
You can only be proud of one's accomplishments, really.

Because those misbehaving niggers have PRIDE in being a ganster pop star faggot. But its racist when a respectful white person says he loves being white.

you've brought up ''ebil slavury'' before in your life you unevolved beast

Both are equally detestable and ought to be punished by society.

Correct.
But pride in race isnt just one sided like the libs like to think it is. Every race has its racists.

we need to reclaim the top definition

absolutely rekt
these fuckers need to be put in their places from time to time, or else they start masturbating in public places and shit

Pride is an emotion, we don't really control emotions. There is nothing wrong with pride in one's race, nation and culture. Well I suppose there's something wrong with it if you're proud of being a "gansta" faggot.

that definition's not wrong. but that's just because we got there first. any other race in our position would do exactly the same.

The enslavement of African peoples in America was an atrocious thing and no one, regardless of race, can deny that.
Even afterwards, many laws were put into place to keep blacks from advancing on in society.
It wasn't until around the 1960s that blacks finally reached racial equality in America (legally).

Of course, not all white people were for those laws, and not all white people living today condone that behavior. Neither should all white people have to live with guilt for something they didn't even do.

It's still going to take a long while to undo generations of wrongs done to blacks, especially in the South.

Start by undoing all the nice things whites ever did for other races.

We start by letting Arabs resume the slave trade.

Then stop exporting medicine.

Next we restore all foreign nations to their pre-colonial state.

These should be good first steps to fixing the whites' problems.

We should start a campaign to downvote all these definitions and make our own that portray the master race in a positive light.

I'll be posting threads on Sup Forums daily from now on.
Perhaps on Sup Forums too every now and then.

I don't understand. Is he trying to compliment us?

I suppose pride for one's race, nation, and culture isn't bad.
However, on Sup Forums, the line between pride and racism/supremacy is heavily blurred.

>How do we solve the white problem?

teach them to hate themselves and then make them breed with non whites until non are left

then watch the world burn and technological progress screeches to a halt.

>gonna take a long while to undo generations of wrongs
Well fuck me how long do they need? No one in America is still alive that experienced slavery, and black people are equal legally. And that law is enforced as fuck. Also, there are places in the south thats a no go done for blacks...But if your white I dare you to go to places like Watts.

Slavery is over. Everyone is equal. Everyone needs to forgive and forget. We dont hear the slavs or the chinese bitching this much about slavery, and they were enslaved too. The chinese were treated way worse than the blacks because they counldnt speak english. But they move on. Like what everyone should do.

> Forgive and forget

Forgive and forget what though? Everyone involved is long dead. It's like Celts being pissed at me for my ancestors raping their women and pillaging their villages. The whole concept is ludicrous.

Exactly. White people today are being blamed for slavery, when no one owned a slave. As far as I see it, certain black people who are still butthurt about it just want a handout.

If white people are the most violent then why do non-whites flee to white countries and demand asylum? Why are the murder and rape capitals of the world in non-white countries?

by killing all non white people so that the useless fucks can't complain anymore.

End Internet service to all non white countries

remove catholicism from Mexico

Send all blacks back to Africa so they can be kings again

we wrangle all the up and put them in shitty 100x100 walled off areas until we know what to do with them then we wrangle them all up and say they are going to the french alps for relocation and throw them into cattle cars that are at most 4x4. We then drive the trains to work camps and pick out which ones can best suite our black needs like jordan making and the rest go to a shower room but instead we gas them. i think this is the best course of action

Why do they do this?

it's not privilege to have a larger frontal lobe. It's just good breeding.

when i see self-hating white people i just think to myself like
is this the world u want
no more white people
only niggers with an iq of 50