My girlfriend has gone out after work to have some drinks with some colleagues from work...

My girlfriend has gone out after work to have some drinks with some colleagues from work. They are celebrating successfully getting a multi-million dollar contract they have been trying to get for months. She told me not to wait up. She said that she expects to stay out very late tonight.

Both of them are guys.

She didn't ask me if it was ok. She just informed me that she was doing it. She didn't ask me if I wanted to come and when I tried to invite myself she said "It wouldn't be appropriate. This is work, baby. Don't wait up for me, I'll just uber home. I promise. Ok? Love ya. Gotta go." Then she hung up.

I could hear the crowd behind her. She called me from a bar. I heard some guy very close to her phone say, "Shots!" right before she hung up.

I got super mad. Furiously paced the floor for 10 minutes in a fit of jealousy. Then, I started visualizing her having sex with them. I couldn't stop imagining it. The more I pictured it in my mind, the more the images in my brain aroused me. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop picturing her having sex with them. My dick got hard thinking about it.

I just fapped to the thought of her fucking both of them at the same time. I came in like 40 seconds.
I've just been sitting here in a daze, completely shocked by what I just did. I can't believe what I just did.

I've never done anything like this before. What have you faggots done to me?

and why should be b/ involved with this OP?

cuck

It's your fault.

send her a text saying we are breaking up

I'm not though. I fucking hate fucking cucks.

Most pathetic excuses for men on the planet. They're worse than niggers.

>guaranteed to stop her from fucking other men dot bat

can't stop a whore from being a whore. why fuck her at all?

>implying I wouldn't fuck her

All of this is happening to you because you're an insecure, confused, child. Someday you will grow up, and be grateful to have the house to yourself for a night and quit fixating on your inadequacies.

text her back saying i think you are acting like a whore and i am considering breaking up with you unless you come home at a reasonable time and explain to me what you did tonight. I am not comfortable with what you did and if you can't act like a woman i won't treat you like one. I'll still fuck you and be friends with benefits. But don't expect me to be loyal if this is how you are going to treat me. Change your attitude and your actions

You must have an ugly wife.

kek. virgin.

sex is arousing and your imagining sex. Shame combined with that can be a trigger for sexual arousal too. Don't think about it too much while you're eating nigger cum out of her pussy next week.

act like nothing happened, never ask anything to her about tonight..other words don't give it a shit OP. then tomorrow you said to her same things she said to you tonight and do the same with "collegues" you too telling her you have to go it's work..

Monitor her the social media of all parties. You might see pics of the evening as it unfolds.

You should've just posted the first sentence with that webm :)

< - My ex.

Found this on her phone, among nearly a hundred others. The guy who is cumming in her mouth sent it to her phone. Her response to it was to send him a picture of her fingering her asshole. They worked together and after I caught her, she told me that they fucked at work nearly every day they worked together for over 8 months. She never let me fuck her in the ass. She let him, any time he wanted it. She told me, "my asshole is only for my lovers, never a boyfriend."

I usually kissed her when she got home from work. She nearly always shoved her tongue in my mouth when I did. I didn't realize until later that she was snowballing me with his cum.
Ask me how many times I've fapped to these videos.

Try to think of this from her perspective.

share your material with me.
kik: nickchiller1

I wish :)

That's what you get for choosing someone with that tragic sense of fashion, user. You're better off.

That's a uniform given to her by the restaurant where she worked.

you better leave her bitch ass op or you will regret it forever

LMFAO
user you fucking cuck faggot.

You're an idiot and the OP should be concerned (instead of being a literal cuck).

>She didn't ask me if it was ok. She just informed me that she was doing it.

Not an issue.

>She didn't ask me if I wanted to come

Possibly concerning.

>and when I tried to invite myself she said "It wouldn't be appropriate.

Horseshit. There's nothing inappropriate about a bf being with his gf at a bar in a public setting celebrating with her. It's a bullshit excuse that would only be made if she specifically didn't want him, the bf, around. This begs the question why she wouldn't want to bf around.

>Don't wait up for me, I'll just uber home. I promise. Ok? Love ya. Gotta go." Then she hung up.

Eager to be anywhere else than around her bf. Likely reasons why she doesn't want the bf around is because the bf might object to what she's about to do, IE: fuck her co-workers and that the presence of her bf might fuck up her opportunity to fuck her co-workers.

>I got super mad. Furiously paced the floor for 10 minutes in a fit of jealousy.

Sometimes it's insecurity, but other times it's not. This is one of those instinctual moments in which a man can sense something is just not right.

OP doesn't have objective hard evidence of infidelity, but it's pretty compelling circumstantial evidence pointing straight at it. He should be pissed bare minimum.

This. While you don't have a right to accuse her, you certainly have a right to bring it up, and be suspicious from now on.

fucking cucks

Simple, when she gets home, be there with something romantic and see if she will fuck. If not, she cheated. If she does and she's loose as fuck, she cheated. If she isn't, then she sucked cock. Either way, get over it and let her celebrate how she wants. Life is more than petty moments.

Grow up.

I've never seen trips wasted on such a shit-tier post.

Faggot

You're the one who lets his gf get railed by other dudes bro. I'm just calling it like it is. I bet you're a fucking liberal kike too. u still mad Shillary didn't win?

Wow.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

trips of truth, faggot.

More like trips of poop

>gf handles multi-million dollar accounts
>OP is on Sup Forums on a Friday night

She doesn't need your permission, aspie. Be lucky that she's had any interest in you at all.

Maybe if you had done anything that worthwhile in your life you'd have a fucking say.

I'm sure she's more than aware that she can do better, and that's exactly what she's doing tonight.

fucking Sup Forumseta

Pissed at a bare minimum? This has every red flag in the book, and honestly its nice as a man to be able to recognize this shit while it's still early and just say you're done before it gets really ugly.

Relationship red flags like this don't require a standard of evidence that proves shit beyond a reasonable doubt like it's court.

I'm not disagreeing with you dude, but that situation is laughable and you actually articulated the reasons why really well.

To the OP, just realize that no bitch is ever the last woman in the world. Take the temporary pain and fucking upgrade to someone with a sense of loyalty and maturity.

lol
im not op faggot.
i dont believe in democracy, i believe in fascism.
hillary can wallow in her seizures.
where the fuck did tumblr come from? cuck

fake and gay sage in all fields

this
/thread

yeah right. nice try kike. We all know it's you, Schlomo. You're nothing more than a dirty liberal pinko fuck with a circumcised smelly jewish dick. Fuck right off back to Israel.

Jesus. If this true, here's the reality. She's probably not planning on cheating on you. She might be, but probably isn't. But her workmates will fuck her if they can.
So save yourself the embarrassment and break up with her. Now.
No ifs, not buts. Tell her you need time to work on yourself because the two of you are in different places. DO NOT mention it has anything to do with her going out.

In 3 months time, if it was meant to be, you can get back together. But probably don't. It's just easier this way. The alternative is being insecure and paranoid while your gf may or may not cheat on you. It's clear she doesn't give a fuck about you.
I mean, you're not gonna follow this advice anyway because you're an idiot. But at least this way, when you find out in 6 months that she has in fact been fucking around, you'll have no one to blame but yourself because you have been warned in the most blunt and coherent way.
No go be an idiot

Sounds like they live together, tho.

Op, take all her shit and place it on the lawn in front. Go to home depot and get new locks and install them. Next turn your phone off. Next go check into a cockroach motel for thw next 3 week.
Quit being such a faggot too, bitch

An alpha male would have his own group of friends to invite to go out, posting periodic images on Instagram and checking in to various bars to remind her that you have your own friends and you will always be fine without her in your life because ultimately, you don't really need her.

If you were to go out with your friends, what you are doing would be all she thinks about the whole night and her work colleagues wouldn't even exist anymore. Staying at home alone while she's having fun its a very stupid move. Women do not find that behavior attractive at all.

But lets be real here. You don't really have many friends. And the few friends you do have are too boring to go out and have a good time and are probably planning on playing video games all weekend.

Holy shit, you are the omega of betas, you fucking faggot cuck. Your girlfriend is completely, 100% done with you by the way.

>Pissed at a bare minimum?

Yeah. Like literally bare minimum.

I mean rules around women are rules of thumb and ought to be applied as such. I mean there's a slim chance that OP knew this girl since they were kids, she's always been honest and on the up-and-up, and she'd never ever cheat on him in a million years or some shit like that, so on that slim possibility, bare minimum he should at least be pissed.

Granted, she sounds and comes off as a whore. Her actions seem like there were torn off page 1 in the Big Book of Whores, but I mean you never know. Our sage advice still needs to be weighed against the experience OP has had around this women because only he would be privy to that information.

>This has every red flag in the book

I'm right there with you. If I were sitting in OP's shoes right now, I would not be optimistic at all right now. Then again, I also wouldn't be creaming my pants at the thought of her getting tag teamed by her co-workers almost immediately after she hung up, so I mean what can you do?

So?
He has parents? Friends? He should just leave now. Pack up his stuff while she's out and look for a new apartment in the morning.
If they live together, it honestly makes it worse since they're most likely not far off marriage. And then it's a real clusterfuck. As is, it's just cancelling a lease. What's that? Like maybe a couple hundred bucks at most? Small price to pay considering.

We do. For 3 years. We've been dating for 4 1/2 years.

I can't imagine my life without her. She's way more attractive than I am.

Listen to this OP. If you don't I guarantee in 3 months you are gonna wish you did. My only addendum is instead of saying you "probably" won't end up back together in 3 months, I will so not only will you not, you wouldn't want to. Just get her out of your head. It's not like you're married to her with kids. Unless you are, understand it's still very much no strings attached once it's broken off. Take advantage. Learn from it.

Hahaha jesus christ man. I actually forgot that part of the post and got wrapped up in the other issues. If he is jerking off to it, that's fucking weird. That's some cuck shit, you got a point there

Wow, youre a real piece of work. Your girlfriend is stringing you along. Shes probably gonna get fucked for sure tonight, and shes gonna love it. Enjoy the taste of her coworkers cum. Wow. I cant believe you would go along wiht this. No self respect, its totally pathetic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like she's more successful and more attractive than you. Which means she'll definitely cheat. If not tonight, then another night. Leave now. Pat yourself on the back for getting with her in the face place but accept that it's come to its natural conclusion. And leave. Or don't. And regret it in a few months/years when you find out how much cock she's taken while always having you to go home to.

Your choice. But if you don't break up with her, I damn well better not see you make a thread when you do inevitably find out she was cheating on you. Because it's your own fucking fault and you were given every warning.

This

If that girl in the Op is his girl, I'm betting that Op is already hitting way above his weight class.

It might not be possible for him to upgrade. What if his only alternative is a significant downgrade?

And yet, you have become one of them.
Congrats.

Suck the cum from her puss later if she will allow you bud, but the chances of that are most likely slim to none. Wew

The ultimate problem with this mentality is that it's reactionary. You wouldn't be going out with your friends because it was what *you* wanted to do that night, no, the true objective is to try and get your slut of a gf jealous and use that jealousy as leverage to re-gain lost loyalty, so you're just reacting off what she wants -- she's still your center of attention.

It's validation seeking. You want her attraction back. You want her loyalty back. In your mind you've lost something.

"Alpha males" wouldn't feel like they've lost something. They would continue to do what they already wanted to do that night, and if what they wanted to do was have a night out with their girl and that was no longer an option, they'd be outcome independent enough to not place their gf as the center of their attention.

Well, my philosophy is it's better to be fucking a loyal fat chick than to be a cuck who is a "boyfriend" to a hot girl who sucks every dick in town.

If you can have loyal and hot, congrats, you're doing great, but if you cant have both, loyal is more important. You get what I mean?

Wow dude did you come up with this all by yourself or your fedora helped you out?

We both make six figures, but she makes about 80k more a year than I do.

I was actually going to propose marriage. But after today, I don't know. She's never just gone out with other guys before, much less tell me I'm not allowed to come with her while she's out with other guys.

This is a first. It's never happened ever before in 4 1/2 years. I'm not wrong for thinking this is a redflag, right?

Instead of being a cuck, give sauce on that girl.

This is how a loser thinks. If you can win once, you can win again. Or maybe you can't, but that doesn't matter cause you already the won the first time.
Better to have good memories of fucking hot girls in your youth than bad memories of being cheated on in your youth.

That's my girlfriend.

>I'm not wrong for thinking this is a redflag, right?
No you're not wrong. It doesn't matter if she doesn't cheat, the relationship is literally over in both of your heads. You're on Sup Forums asking if she's cheating on you, she's out drinking with male coworkers.
Don't delay the inevitable just because it's easy.
Be a fucking man and end the relationship

You should make her film it faggit

Femanon here.
A real man would fix it.

You obviously know its a red flag otherwise you would not be asking. Please take it as a learning experience. Like that other user said, if you can win once, you can win again. Don't be a defeatist

Thats not your gf, faggot.
I just mirrored the image and got plenty of results, some dating from 2005 so nope.

I'm starting to see your dilemma. I wouldn't be capable of breaking up with that either.

Translation:
>waah I'm emotionally a child and men need to make everything right so I can feel safe and secure!

Grow up. It's the man's job to lead and Op clearly isn't.

why dont you just show up to the celebration anyway? your a man and you can do w/e the fuck you want. at most she can just get angry at you for showing up unannounced.
the real red flag will be if somewhere in the near future she tries to stay oit with the same coworkers, once again telling you not to come

Okay, but hear me out here. Hell you might even be aware of this and this can just be for anons reading your post and getting the wrong impression:

It is a grave mistake to believe because a woman is fat she'll be loyal or more inclined to be loyal. Loyalty is a personality trait. If fat women are more loyal on average than women who are not is is not because they're in truth a more loyal sort but because of fewer opportunities to not be loyal.

If loyalty is what you're aiming for, you shouldn't simply restrict your search to fat women.

You can take some solace into the fact that most of her actions aren't your fault.

That romantic love people first experience that drives them initially together has a shelf-life of about 3 years give or take.

You've been seeing each other for 4 and a half years. Been living together for 3 years. If there was going to be a time where the bonds of your relationship were to be tested, it'd be about now or a little earlier.

You're not wrong in thinking this is a redflag, but you are a bit weird for masturbating to it.

Holy shit, dude. I thought I was insecure. She works with these niggers every weekday, presumably, so of course she would eventually become close enough with them to want to go drinking with them in celebration of a big win.

You'll never keep a girl who you don't trust. I'm surprised you even got one in the first place if you feel like your girlfriend needs your permission to go out, make decisions on her own, and have the kind of life any other adult gets to have.

I hope she fucks them both just to teach you a lesson lol

Femanon here.

Please ignore this idiot. Showing up after she told you not to would be the equivalent of tattooing "I don't trust you on your forehead" and make you seem incredibly insecure, which isn't sexy at all.

The strong move would be to go out with your friends.

Nobody here did anything to you, you were already this fucked up.

You misunderstood me, I didn't mean to imply that overweight women are more loyal, I used "fat" as a shorthand for possibly being less physically desirable.

I was making the point that a woman, no matter how physically attractive she is, isn't worth shit in a relationship if she is not loyal and is fucking around, and thus she would be inferior to the less attractive, but loyal woman.

It's all about a balance, you know?

i didn't mean that dating fat chicks exclusively is the magic ticket lol

Why would he get in the way of her plans just because he needs attention? This is not how adults are supposed to act in situations like this.

Successful relationships are built by 2 people coming together in mutual effort.

Demanding a "real man" to come in and fix it will by it's very nature steer the relationship into either implosion or abuse. Just like you can't force someone else to love you, you can't force a person who's now cold to you to love you again.

>"I don't trust you on your forehead"

>We both make six figures
Then dump the bitch and upgrade. As long as you're moderately in shape (which you must be to have a hot gf in the first place) then you'll be able to get laid with no issue.
This isn't even a dilemma. Dump her and date someone younger while you figure out what you want in life.

Cool story bro

Didn't read LOL

This post is 100% true.

It is also 100% true that OP's girl isn't trustworthy anyway and the reason why you'd show up anyway is because you'd have realized that the relationship isn't worth shit anymore and wanted to extract some lulz screwing up her attempts at hooking up with her co-workers for a night.

Not if he shows up with a smile on his face being genuinely happy for the deal she sealed at work and telling her how happy and proud of her he is and how he couldnt wait for her to get home to celebrate with her. She might still get mad but she wont suspect him of distrust

THIS

I was with a my girl for 6 years, thought she was the one etc. Then she started pulling very similar shit-- except instead of work friends, it was grad school friends. Never was invited etc. Next thing I know she's going on a "girl's trip" to Palm Springs-- pretty sure she fucked some guys there, so I broke up with her. We lived together. It was messy.

Fast forward a year and a half and I got laid by 13 different chicks. That year and a half was difficult though to be honest.

Now I'm with a hotter more loyal chick who's 7 years younger, and I make $200 an hour (ER doc).

Life's good man

Post your tits or fuck outta here bitch

Tits or gtfo

nice bait.

Ohh noo she's hanging out with other guys, besides you, ohhhh shiit.. Maybe she's getting raped by 80 niggers, and accidentally called you, and you could only hear the screaming.

seriously how autistic are you? go outside.

Tits?

You fail at using commas

OP. Listen to this man. I've been where you're at. You're feeling the red flags for a reason. It won't get better.

Look, I realize that Sup Forums is full of newfags and as a product of public schools you've bought into the whole Marxist feminist indoctrination, but the fact of the matter is, gender roles exist.

Men have gender roles. They are not allowed to abandon them, even if we have. Men who abandon their gender roles are not sexy to us. We don't want to fuck guys like that, and the whole reason why your public schools have lead you to believe we do is because the feminist overlords responsible for institutionalizing the collapse of gender roles are all butch dyke lesbians trying their best to make you as masculine to us as possible.

Is it fair that women are not punished for abandoning their gender roles but men are? No
But part of being a man is accepting the fact that life isn't fair and manning up.

If I were Op, I would take 3 of my friends to a stripclub, have one of them take a picture of me getting a lap dance and post it on my facebook wall.

You could just fuck one of her friends, you know, just in case

That's terrible advice. I would low key start getting my shit together, start going to the gym, looking for new apartments, and talking to that cute chick across the hall I never really got to know before. Then when convenient, I would break up.

Look, I realize that Sup Forums is full of newfags and as a product of public schools you've bought into the whole Marxist feminist indoctrination, but the fact of the matter is, gender roles exist.

Men have gender roles. They are not allowed to abandon them, even if we have. Men who abandon their gender roles are not sexy to us. We don't want to fuck guys like that, and the whole reason why your public schools have lead you to believe we do is because the feminist overlords responsible for institutionalizing the collapse of gender roles are all butch dyke lesbians trying their best to make you as emasculatedto us as possible.

Is it fair that women are not punished for abandoning their gender roles but men are? No
But part of being a man is accepting the fact that life isn't fair and manning up.

If I were Op, I would take 3 of my friends to a stripclub, have one of them take a picture of me getting a lap dance and post it on my facebook wall.

Once you get a grasp of the rules you also get a grasp of how to break them.

Sure, if you want to maintain the chance of having and continuing a stable relationship with this girl you'd never show up at the bar she's at tonight. You'd just let it go, and, maybe for the sake of your own mental health, go have a night with the boys or whatever you want to do to get your mind off of it.

If you don't have a stable relationship with her to begin with -- IE: she's a freak -- well then you absolutely do go and bonus points if you're going with her sister. Freaks love drama and this'd be like freak cocaine.

If you don't plan on continuing to have a relationship with this girl, and you don't mind nuking the whole thing, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with showing up at the bar, taking pictures of her tonguing her co-worker, and then slapping them on your Facebook page. All her little hoe girlfriends will crow about how mean you are you didn't let their girl have one night being a massive whore, you get a little chuckle over it as you block their asses.

I mean the goal doesn't have to be straight, monogamy into marriage and have kids. One can live a little so long as they have their expectations set in the right place.

You're a coward. You'll quit anything the moment it gets slightly risky.

I bet your parents divorced when you were young and your mother hugged you too much to compensate for her fat ass not getting any.