What did Adam Johnson mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/90thMin/status/855195870337413121
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Rix
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12001392/Teaching-assistant-who-groomed-schoolboy-jailed-after-suspended-sentence-deemed-too-lenient.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>quote clearly puts forth his innocence claims
>"bragging about his crimes"

whoa, so this is the power of modern journalism

Video here:

twitter.com/90thMin/status/855195870337413121

He really doesn't say anything wrong in the video, if anything i back him

>wish i'd done the crime if i'm going to do the time
don't blame him desu

>sun

There's nothing wrong with fucking schoolgirls.

How does the Sun always get these exclusives?

And Johnson seems to just be trying to fit in with the already established convicts. I'm sure he did more than kiss her though

Show some respect m8, it's The S*n.

He didn't. The texts confirm it. If I remember correctly, he made plans to do more the next time they met up.

there are players who have done much worse and are still playing right now

What did he do?

He is a paedophile, he is a nonce, he is a perv, he is a slot badger, he is a two pin DIN plug, he is a bush dodger, he is a small bean regarder, he is a unabummer, he is a nut administrator, he is a bent ref, he is the crazy world of Arthur Brown, he is a fence foal, he is a free willy, he is a chimney bottler, he is a bunty man, he is a shrub rocketeer

just murder

manslaughter is not murder #notallkillers #iridewithyou

Drunk driving which lead to death.

Actually there's a League 1/2 keeper who did the same and killed a father and his young son.

I guess noncery > murder.

He meant, dear Britfriend, that he in fact did not commit the crime he spent time in jail for.

Can Sunderland get him out for a few weeks to rescue them?

used to be that one guy playing in league one who did the same thing, think his name was lee hughes

one of his renowned celebrations was running around pretending to steer a vehicle, he killed a couple of people drink driving

>1400 girls aged 11-15 get kidnapped and raped in dungeons for more than a decade
>police do fuck all about for fear of appearing racist and only step in when people gather irefutable proof and throw it at the media

>28 year old guy kisses a 16 year old slag that's had more meat in her than a fucking pie after she's been stalking him for 6 months
>6 years in jail

Nice (((((((((((justice system))))))))))))))) you got there britbongs

His wikipedia article reads exactly like he wrote it.

>be british
>get raped

>this probably caused Brexit
>Brexit is going to cause WW3

He fingered her I think but can't remember what exactly he was convicted for other than grooming charges

Source: your ass?

He can always join Chelsea when he gets released

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Rix

>check what people think about adam johnson on twitter
>see thousands of idiot savage bong island monkeys completely misunderstand the purpose of the criminal justice system like a bunch of chimps

bongs are truly the lowest of them all

you could tell in the video that he was instantly a bit embarrassed for saying this but anyone who can look at context sees what hes saying, saw him getting a lot of flack for this on social media by low-test nu-males though. someone would back him up and some dork would come out "Didnt you hear where he just said he would rape a child? Disgusting ( -_-) *sips wine*"

>The S*n

err no thank you

>blaming Brexit for the conflicts cretaed by the US, EU and Merkel
C'mon now, that's harsh even for an Albanian.

1: he's not a paedophile
2: he's right, he's only in jail because he's famous.

he did nothing wrong and if it was nobody, just someone who isn't famous, people wouldn't care.

that fucking slut wasn't hurt, neither physically nor psychologically.

severely underrated post

biste einfach nur traurig, weil du, wie wir alle hier, einfach so beta sind, dass wa so ein weib niemals bekommen würden? ist ok, lass deine aggressionen anders raus

reminder that johnson literally disguised himself as a school to molest the girl

The funny thing is the CPS has turned a blind eye to the whole Rotherham scandal, but because he's a famous white guy he's had the book thrown at him

They should have fired him into space as punishment

>disguised himself as a school

what did he mean by this

And have another kid get trapped in the spaceship with him?

You sick fuck

Well that would obviously be the one thing I wouldn't want to happen

he really is a shit

wrong disguise for modern british children desu

>The Daily Mail

It's a fucking comic lad, what do you expect?

>implying one media outlet is any worse than any of the others

You might have had a point years ago, but they're all Daily Mails now.

> unabummer
My sides

It's just another sort of racism

>the S*n
>the D*ily M*il

Reminds me of when the s*n was running all the hysterical stories about exposing paedophiles, at the very same time as running a fucking countdown to Charlotte Church's 16th birthday. Vermin.

Harriet needs to stop slutshaming like a mysogynistic pig

I just read the article on The Sun after watching the video. Is all british journalism like this?

And people say Germans aren't funny

It's pretty much all garbage but the Sun is by far the lowest common denominator

lmao, that's the one, fucking state of it

In fairness to her, this was at a time when the paper was campaigning against her for interning decades ago at a company that after she left had some vague links to someone who had a links to a pro-paedophile group

Does..every country have a paper like that? Germany has BILD, the Brits have the Sun AND the Daily Mail..what about other countries?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12001392/Teaching-assistant-who-groomed-schoolboy-jailed-after-suspended-sentence-deemed-too-lenient.html

>a teacher, who is supposed to take care of children
>sex over 80 times
>suspended
>make it 2 years after public outrage

yes, the kid did nice, but 6 years for a blowjob makes me mad

This makes me extremely angry.

>female

You didn't seriously expect her to be treated the same as a man by the justice system did you? Why do you hate women Hungary-user?

She's a big girl.

If a male teacher does it, he's an evil pervert preying on innocent children

If a female teacher does it, the boys are clearly already sexual and the ones to blame for it

The Daily Mail isn't THAT bad. It's far from great but it gets a bad reputation with leftys because it's savage af. It's the most visited news site in the world.

Thing is you never have to read a full article on the website. They tell you everything you need to know in the top paragraph

This is true though.

>It's the most visited news site in the world.
I'm not sure which point you're trying to make here. Does this have to do with its quality, and especially in a positive way?

btw, shoplifting is a more serious crime than raep, also, crime has no age

He's our resident german joker, one of the most loveable posters here.

Every paper is like that. If you see a paper and you can't see why it would be, you know you're smack dab in the middle of it's targeted demographic.

It's quality is above The Sun. Not by a great deal, but better none the less.

Some papers are more like that than others. BILD and Sun aren't even pretending to be respectable.

>crime has no age
Yes it does. 10

we have Libero
i guess some italian Sup Forumsfags will jump in to defend it since it's a far-right paper, but it's seriously utter gash even when you take politics out of it

The fact that they don't even pretend gives them more respectability in these modern times, ironically.

The man who winks at you while lying seems more honest than the man who lies with a straight face.

He's clearly saying he wants to be diddling a young girl. Who doesn't?

>italian Sup Forumsfags
Impossible, italians aren't white enough for that.

Now I see, you're just full of shit and spouting nonsensical phrases. Noted.

>Sup Forums
>white

someone hasn't been following the HWNDU saga

Good to know your brain can't even handle a simple metaphor. Noted. I'll try dumbing down my diction and structure from now on.

>who doesn't?
Normal people

>talking to himself

>Sup Forums
>white
nah

>doesn't know what a metaphor is
>calls other people stupid
k

he fingered her

>he thinks you have to be white to post on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is far more multiethnic than most lefty online circles and publications.

His handwriting was definitely too big.

Wonder how much The Sun paid the guy for the video.

Now you're just muttering to yourself like a beta fag staring at his shoes stuttering with tears welling in his eyes after being put down in front of the entire group. D'awww it's okay sweetie.

>india
>clean
nah

that image holy shit

>you now realise the paedo that gets put in a pillory is Simon Pegg

Why did he not just convert to Islam?

The big players in the US have all declined in recent years for sure, but our worst popular tabloid has to be the New York Post.

>not CNN

fuck british media

Newspapers are literally just 90% spin. They say a good journalist is someone who can write about something they know absolutely nothing about.

CNN isn't a tabloid Justin.

Ummmm yes it is sweetie

lmao