Ask a guy who is paid by members of an international jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing on internet messageboards...

ask a guy who is paid by members of an international jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing on internet messageboards anything

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/world/6-crazy-things-israel-has-done-maintain-racial-purity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll bite.

What do "da joos" have to gain by promoting race mixing?

how much work do you do in a week, what do you actually do

Lol nice try loser

Ignore the MAGA hat in pic related btw, I think it's a bit much.

I shitpost on Sup Forums for about 10 minutes a day and get paid 3 jewdollars a week

What do they gain?

Step 1 -> Race Mixing
Step 2 -> ?????
Step 3 -> Jewish Cabal Rules World

the literal genocide of the white race

Do you need more people to help/how can i get that job?

Jews have historically regarded themselves as "the chosen people" but they were dealt an existential blow during WWII when they were brought to the edge extinction by people of pure white European heritage. Jews are not particularly worried about the easily controlled blacks or Hispanics, and they consider the Asian threat to be a long term problem. But as the Jews continue to seize control of the world's economy and more people go hungry, they fear a racially unified white uprising. The solution is simple, dilute white superiority with inferior genes and break up white racial identity as a unifying force. They turn whites into cuckolds so they never have to worry about another holocaust again.

Absolutely nothing goy everything is fine

How’s it feel to be a worthless (probably bullshitting) faggot kike? I bet it’s pretty demoralizing eh?

Zero competition

Same goy, I’m absolutely positive you will be sucking Satan’s asshole when the time comes you worthless piece of heeb shit.

how do I sign up for this? does it pay well?

Who do I need to talk to? I've been doing it for free

The job doesn't exist because white cucks are doing it for free everywhere.

Cool story. Now post proofs or go back

If nazi mf fat dumb preaks like you are "white race" that's ok with me. let Jew mix you with some "others".

Money for BBC sounds too good to be true. I asked my wife's boyfriend for cab fare and he beat the christ out of me

The hell do you think I've got? The Jew handbook? You remember what I said then keep your eyes open. Watch every piece of Jew-run media and higher education disassemble any inkling of white culture. They've made it so that it is literally "not okay to be white". The media is not doing this to *any* other race. Meanwhile Jews carefully maintain their own racial purity:

alternet.org/world/6-crazy-things-israel-has-done-maintain-racial-purity

checked
source now

Problems!
1/ most of Jew in the US are white
2/ most of the Jews in the US married Goyim
3/ most of the man in your neighborhood don't know if you should call them dad.
4/ google \youtube+ facebook have really bad reputation in let anti-Semitics fuck heads like you spread their BS.

I'm a white Israeli patriot Jew that knows you too lazy and stupid to think for yourself.

Jews aren't white

>... Jew that knows you too lazy and stupid to think for yourself.

Yes, we know what Jews think of the Goyim. It's the root of the problem.

Not only race mixing. Basically anything to tear social structures. Sheep are easier to control in smaller groups.

It is pretty big tho