So a few days ago i matched up on tinder with a chick i liked back in high school...

So a few days ago i matched up on tinder with a chick i liked back in high school, we talked a bit and she stopped responding to my messages. She seen my message i think as she edited her bio way after
Anything i could do to still save this opportunity?
I was thinking of just messaging her if she wants to hang out or whatever, but again losing this chance would be a bummer
advice?

Move on. Because she already has.

Trust me user. She isn’t interested. She’s talking to 5 other guys.

bump

ghosting is a terrible feeling but you need to learn to move on. it's just something that happens. she's not into you, and you can't salvage it. it'll only cause you pain.

move on. if she messages you out of nowhere, good for you. if not, oh well.

M.o.v.e. O.n.

/thread

Should I even try to shoot a last try message? Or whatever?
Cos I actually got like super excited for that

You're not listening.

please don't bro
you already made yourself look like a fool by asking her how her day was

i do, the issue is you fucking know me already, if you are not interested - dont fucking swipe
okay, whatever, fuck it
if she doesn't respond by tomorrow, i'll just unmatch her.
if she's interested she knows how to get to me

Time to next her my man

she recognized you and probably wanted to be nice. i wouldn't sweat it so much. i know it's super fucking frustrating sometimes. but also women usually have like 20x more people sending them messages than you do and that's being generous

trust me. I catfish on these dating sites all the time. i don't even need a profile pic and i get like 100 guys messaging a day. It's so overwhelming that I can't even catfish properly. imagine what real women go through

also women are cunts

Read the texts. You killed the attraction by acting like a woman.
Why are you downolading apps for her and doing all this lame pointless beta chitchat. And you don't even give her a reason to text back. Learn to communicate, you're supposed to be a man.

This

Eh, probably
i asked for other means of communication myself because tinder is super uncomfortable for me
but whatever
just unmatched her

Oh fucking well...

Might as well close the thread, but i just assumed when you swipe on someone you know irl, there is more responsibility applied.
Like i wouldn't do this if i were to like someone i know, because we have mutual friends and i would just look like an asshole in other people's eyes...
But whatever
>also women are cunts
this

Heartbreaking, OP, but this guy is right.

Well i did unmatch her
I just wasn't sure if i should try to fight a bit for it with at least giving one more try to messaging her
It took her almost 24 hours to respond to my first message and i thought that maybe this time it's better to seem a bit despirate and work it off irl by being a chill person (i usually have easier time with people irl than over text) than just lose this chance of getting with a girl i actually liked
but fuck that i guess

would be pretty awkward to see her around though, she lives on my block and goes to the same college
oh well

Whenever they stop talking I just send them a gif that implies something sexual, then proceed to unmatch if it doesn't carry on. On tinder this works about 50% of the time because thats all girls want. After getting bored with a tinder I just open up with being sexual and most girls jump on it, specially when you tell them you'll eat them out for hours. Bitches want to be ate out.

Call her and invite her out

>i downloaded this app so you can message me in a way that's more convenient for you

>hi how was your day

good god you're really trying hard to put yourself into the friendzone. it looks like you succeeded from the lack of response

well i dont her on tinder anymore
I also followed her on insta (no more)
and im not gonna add her on facebook now, fuck that

As i mentioned before, i asked her for other forms of communication, i hate talking over tinder and usually try to move it somewhere else
>how was your day?
still don't get whats wrong with it. i ask people this shit all the time and people ask me

>dont her
dont have
fixed