Try getting as much as information as possible on each and everyone of his family members

Try getting as much as information as possible on each and everyone of his family members.

He's a shitskin, there'll be thousands

I have wondered why hasn't anyone already attacked the fuck outta this dude.

You are one of those mindless kids that don't know shit but heard some reddit fag scream misinformation and blindly believed it. Now you are following the crowd and crying how you will lose internet and harassing some guy. Well done, time to grow up now and learn about things before you form an opinion

man pajeet has paid shills working for him.

As long as my internet basic membership doesn't slow down, I don't care. If it happens, then i'll upgrade. Big deal. Maybe I will go outside or to the gym like most people do.

Checked
Also keep up the good work I've given up trying to educate these fags

Implying that there isnt rampant bribery behind the scenes we should pay attention.

Libertarian Cuck Detected

>MUH FREE MARKETS!!!!

shut up, hold out your hand, and unky Soros will give you a nice shiny dime

These brain-dead teenagers

shill much?

Remember when I were a teenager and thought you knew everything?

You are of of these ignorant Trumptards who truly believes giving everything to a few billionaires will somehow benefit you, even though that has never happened in the history of mankind.

*u

same. I thought something serious would happen to him after all that taunting he did

>wants the government to control a market because evil billionaires
>believes the government works for those evil billionaires

>old people can't into technology
>trying to use being old as positive

brain rot got ya

You say that as if we haven't already done so. And when I say we, I don't mean you Sup Forums tards.

>voted for fucking Trump
>no more proof required

So if you are 26, you are old and can't use technology? You got me there :^)

>Voted for Hillary
>Explains the constant crying

Kek

They're demonspawn from the third dimension. its too hot for them to experience the joy of ice cream. one works as a janitor for hades, one is troll that lives under a bridge. Ajit sustains his lifeforce with corporate spunk

I agree, you should commit harassment and terrorism against members of the government. Make sure they know you're a democrat and you won't stand for this disgusting capitalism anymore. You should write them letters and make demands and tell them what you'll do if they don't meet them.

>says I did something that he has no proof of
>somehow thinks thats a suitable refutation

Actually complaining at 26 about those damn kids like grandpa doesn't make it better

Oh look, it's one of those subhuman russian shills whose purpose is to support everything that will destabilize the US.
Kill yourself, katsap. You're not even human.

After the bomb threat at the FCC vote, I hope the FBI is tracking these threads. I send them links. I would love nothing more than for
and other people on here threatening a federal official get rounded up and charged with terrorism.

Teenagers and kids seem to want to belong somewhere, so they join crowds, like this one. They don't know much about the topic, they just have some made up idea that some person came up with. All news are panicking about this topic and those that have not that much knowledge about it blindly follow whatever is said to them. Unfortunately it is kids and teenagers that do that most of the time and they make themselves look stupid. I noticed this pattern and I point it out

You do know that most/all of the chans will receive a carpet ban by most/all major internet companies, right?

Anybody who doesn't believe this will happen is a fool. They'll put it up as "making the internet safer for you and your kids" but really it's going to be plain-and-simple censorship.

He said on a thread where posters are literally talking about hunting down and murdering a federal official's children.
>but muh freedums!

That shit's way over the line, for the record. I don't sponsor or entertain any sort of ideas in that vein.

However, to think that this is the natural path and that you're somehow enlightened to allow this to happen is foolish.

"There's lots to say about NN, the biggest point I can think of is this isn't a matter of in 2015 the internet was SAVED when net neutrality was passed, and oh no the internet will be DAMNED now when it is removed. I can safely say that in 2015 when NN was passed you guys didn't even know it happened. Nothing changed.Now I actually read part of the new bill, and investigated what Ajit Pai was saying rather than taking my information and opinion from memes, redditors who count being highly opinionated as research, and news articles written by people with about as much credentials as I have, only with less research.It's tough to fault the guy. I watched some interviews with him and I can tell you this much. He's legit. He's not a corporate shill. He's not some evil maniacal sociopathic psychopath screwing over all of america for a 1 million dollar check from verizon.

Then you get these asinine fake news reports of fake new neutrality comments and you read them and it's like, yo, just DAYS AGO y'all were swarming all over reddit telling people to use automated websites to file automated net neutrality complaints by the millions, bragging that we've hit over 10 million NN complaints, all automated garbage.

Well congratulations idiots. You've effectively made over 10 or maybe 100 times more fake NN complaints than anti NN complaints and now you are complaining the fake anti NN complaints are a huge problem and the 10 times as many pro NN fake complaints you guys launched are some kind of civic duty. You screwed yourselves.

The FCC even said it - they said if you want to file a complaint, please have a specific reason as to why. Maybe include a part of the bill you think should be changed and why.

"We want net neutrality but we don't know why!" Reee!

"We never read the bill but we're sure we don't like it!" chant chant"

I find it hard to get too worked up about a two-year-old administrative rule being overturned. It's weird how this is 'the end of the internet,' and yet no one thought to pass a law. Also, as with the classic logical fallacy the slippery slope, there seems to be a sense that if terrible shit starts to happen, well, we'll just be stuck with it forever. First, the FTC would rule against the ISPs, and then, voters would demand legislation.

You do realize that you lived happily without net neutrality few years ago and you could use this shitty site no problem? And had no idea when net neutrality became a thing?

You fucking idiots voted for Trump. You reap what you sow. Suck a bag of dicks you fucking morons. What the fuck did you think he was going to do? Net Neutrality was Obama. Trump's only agenda is to repeal everything Obama did. You're all fucking idiots.

The world is spectacularly stupid now.
Taylor Swift is under attack for saying she had a good year, because how can ANYONE have a good year when Trump and mass shootings and MeToo!!?!!?!
That's the level of thinking we have on every issue. Just hysterical tweets being the basis for news stories. Not 1 person in a hundred has any idea what Net Neutrality is. There was a professor (!) in my town who published an editorial saying that 'now the ISPs will charge more for faster internet.' It didn't occur to him that people are already paying more for faster internet.

then who do you mean anonymous hacker man?

Yo

yeah yeah suck a dick

Net Neutrality started under Bush. Obama expanded it when companies like Comcast and AT&T started blocking information they didn't like or because they had their own competing service.
Or just didn't like that Netflix used a lot of data.
So they tried to block/throttle the stuff they didn't like.
That's when Obama's FCC expanded Net Neutrality rules to say that all information on the internet is equal.
Without it, you give permission for the telecoms to read every bit of information you send and to block or slow you if they don't like it.
The fact that you don't get it shows what an idiot and a shill you are.

This is what gayness looks like.

Can someone confirm this?

and full blast autism at the same fucking time.

AnCap faggot has arrived, that will defend even the most outrageous corruption.

Gas yourself.