amazon.com/Jacques-Bogart-Toilette-Spray-Ounces/dp/B000C230KS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't stand any of it tbqhwy.

>wy.
lol

CK ONE
CK RED
diesel in the fist bottle

I use Armanis aqua de gio. Smells nice. I won't exceed 2 sprays.

The Polo Red is good but you need a good 6 sprays.

Tom Ford Noir

I use this.

CK ONE.
the most basic of basic niggas.
I have encountered many a nigga wearing this while out in town. its a meme spray.

Got it as a gift from my parents, I prefer spicy fruity perfumes. I also have gucci shit and other stupid high brands but I tend to stay away from musky scents.

also use CK be

Mont Blanc Emblem
Nautica Voyage
Paco Rabanne One Million

LOL fucking westerners and their fresh aquatic scents.

Thread full of shit tier designer fragrances.

does it smell like little boy butthole?

Good shit dude

your argument requires a rebuttal

prada luna rosa sport

fahrenheit by dior

the amount of compliments ive gotten from girls is ludicruous. feels like a lifehack.

you can get either of those scents at sephora (ask for a sample of each and it's free and will last you 30 days if you wanna try before you buy)

I'm a westerner myself, but fuck I hate aquatics and I hate the west fixation on them.

This thread is still young, yet I can guarantee it will consist of:

Dior Homme, Issey Miyake, Aqua Di Gio, Cool Water, Paco Rabanne One Million, That shit bulgari scent, Sauvage and Boss.

Then you'll get the people who *think* they know about fragrances with shit like Tom Ford and then the obligatory Creed Avetnus faggots who don't know a thing but got sold good by the pretty sales assistant.

Got introduced to cuban gold earlier this year, and I do enjoy the smell even if it isn't a designer.

I'm getting hugo boss for Christmas. Sat it now and forever; What is wrong with it?

I have ck be and ck eternity.
be is alright. far superior to one.
eternity smells like ass.

>>>
> Anonymous 12/16/17(Sat)14:03:59 No.753954771▶
>Mont Blanc Emblem
I have a mont blanc. not sure which one. it smell nice though.

Nobody likes?

Don't worry about "designer" fragrances, most are just white-labeled re-hashes of shit tier scents with a western designer brand attached.

I use this sometimes but it's way too strong

I actually dont use cologne or deodorant. I dont smell too bad and shower once to twice a day. Just genetics I guess.

you do smell.
people just aren't telling you.
stink ass cover up your musk.

Lactose red
Old Spice original
Taylor Of Old Bond Street Number 74
Burberry Brit
Usher (A gift)
An ancient bottle of Cool Water by Davidoff I recently found again after twenty years
Karl Lagerfeld

>shower once to twice a day
you monster what are you from Europe?

Nice, same here

Like with most western frags, the performance is shit. It's played out due to the price tag and as you suggested, it's a "safe" fragrance to git someone or rather, when woman and men who don't know better go into a department store, one of maybe 5 fragrances that they will be pitched.

You don't wear a perfume to mask your smell you fucking rodent.

This.

you know, if you remove your armpit hair, you won't smell your armpits at all. try it. the hair is where the stink grows.

sigh, at least get Profumo you slag

but then i look like a girl

I'm too socially inept to care, anyway. Cuba Gold smells nice, I get the occasional sniff of approval when I'm wearing it, and it doesn't overstay its welcome. All plusses.

Bastenotes lists it as follows:

Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Grapefruit
Heart Notes:Vetiver, Lavender
Base Notes: Vanilla, Amber

I dont smell. all i need is some soap and a shower. I can sweat, but then i know i stink so I shower instead of covering it up.

Maybe this is true, cause my body hair is not thick.

Mah neggah

at least use antiperspirant

Oh look, it's the fragrance the rest of the club is wearing if they aren't wearing 1 million. Fuck me, this thread makes me want to cry.

I wash often, so I don't need to cover up the stench like you filthy degenerates

see you fucking pleb

Mont Blanc Legend
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
Hugo Boss Orange
Hugo Boss No.6
Versace Eros

Nautica Voyage

Has more of a "sweet" scent to it rather than the "man" scent that comes in most

I literally don't know anyone else that uses this in my circles.
Its hip to be square.

This. And my natural alpha scent can make a pussy literally squirt from a mile away. Yeah. I’m working with a lab to engineer it to monetize.

Got this as a gift, using it til it's gone

Cum

Yeah, you can sell it to all the other delusional beta virgin faggots out there, you'll be an overnight millionaire user, congrats.

expensive shit

eww .. convincing argument you have there .. shame if some German writer stabbed you in the eye with a novel ... And FFS don't take the book at it's most literal .. the man is a fucking genius, he is telling 3 or 4 different parables in one tome ..

I had a bottle of that. Good scent.

That’s the name! DBVF! “The pussy exploder.”

You disappoint me Sup Forums

I put the same shit over and over every time I go out. Since I go out only once a month and only spray twice I had this same bottle for over 10 years.

only top tier shit

Fahrenheit

Polo is for white trash that wear gold necklaces and IZOD turtle necks

Polo red intense

The Dreamer is good too

>all these fags not using their own custom scent made from scratch by a designer
>mfw

Burberry Touch
Victorinox Unlimited
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

i never wear any of them though

Aww, I remember my first cologne after I stopped using Axe. Get outta here kiddo

Mont Blanc Legend

You used axe? god that's tragic, i beat you liked pokemon too. Get out of here kiddo.

amazon.com/Jacques-Bogart-Toilette-Spray-Ounces/dp/B000C230KS

This is replica

>Soap

bet*

Olala

haha fucking poorfags. cologne is not to cover up smell u retards. it is to have a pleasing interesting scent that can make u stand out from all the POOR people like yourselves (:

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

solid and absolutely good for all occasions

i have a lot of others but keep coming back to this one again and again...it was also the very first semi decent cologne i ever bought

I like this stuff. Sometimes you can find it on amazon for like $25 a bottle.

My other option is 1 spray Kenneth Cole Reaction, one spray Calvin Klein Eternity. My wife goes nuts over it.

Maybe if you are some stinky teen jacking off multiple times a day .. real men with thier sex drive in check, clean clothes that are changed and rotated regularly .. not the same rags worn and washed day in day out, underwear changed 2 twice a day and showering well with good quality soap and unperfumed antipersperant doesn't need to use cologne or aftershave .. I use hemp soap with just a touch of sage. Smells like Alpha success.

I use this one occasionally

>Underwear changed twice a day
OCD germaphobe detected

Creed viking. Two small sprays and your good for the day. I've been stopped in my tracks by women asking what I'm wearing. Try it (unless you're a poor fag)

I know guys like you. You're the guy who thinks far too highly of his sexual value while stinking up a whole subway car. Women want nothing to do with you and your "alpha scent," faggot.

Ultraviolet or Boss

I change underwear twice a day too. I change them at night before bed. If I sleep in the underwear I wore all day I get cysts on my thighs.

>not using polo green

No .. your asshole and genitals have hair for a reason .. that is tochannels and then air dry your musky sex scent from glands in the groin .. also to a lessr degree the armpits and beard. Changing the items of clothing that absorb those odors makes sense. But you are correct I hate germs and filth.

Does it come in blue?

this i get it at tjmaxx for $75 and it last all year

Caring this much about what you smell like is complete faggotry. You twats actually spend money on this shit? Just shower everyday and wear deodorant you stupid fucks.

found the true heterosexual

Your mom.

this is the price for the 5oz it's $127 at macy's

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme

Yes

i'm a man, but i hate all men's colognes,

but i've really enjoyed the scents of women who walk by me,

oh shit, am i a soyboy?

anybody try diptyque? tam dao here

not an everyday one tho

It’s like telling a joke to retards.

Instead of laughing, they get angry and insulted.
Get out of the basement.

Givenchy my dudes.

nah just find a decent unisex

tom ford mandarino di amalfi
tom ford neroli porto fino acqua
diptyque oedo

Men's cologne is meant to attract women and vice versa.

Loser detected
Second loser detected

That is the saddest image I have seen in a while.