Now that the dust has settled, what do you think about this album?

now that the dust has settled, what do you think about this album?

best Radiohead album

everything they've made is irrelevant and shitty

It fucking sucks.

Top 5 Radiohead. First half is simply amazing. Codex sounds like a rehash of Pyramid Song that basically wastes a great horn section.

their worst

Top 3 along with AMSP and In Rainbows

Just like you
(you)
>What is Pablo Honey, The Bends or Ok Computer

Why did they make this?

Why the fuck do you reply to (OP) if everyone else has just [Posted a Reply]? Are you a jerk?

U mad cuck?

>Cuck
Get to class kid
(you)

U mad cuck?

>Ill reply with the same sentence
>Thatll show em

Radiohead is such a fucking shitty band

U mad cuck?

go play in traffic cocksucker

>Replying with a (you)
Haha, funny meme

Aww muffing your feelings hurt
>Nice meme friend

Radiohead, the most hyped and probably the most over-rated band of the decade, upped the ante for studio trickery. They had begun as third-rate disciples of the Smiths, and albums such as Pablo Honey (1993) and The Bends (1995) that were cauldrons of Brit-pop cliches. Then OK Computer (1997) happened and the word "chic" took on a new meaning. The album was a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). It was, more properly, a new link in the chain of production artifices that changed the way pop music "sounds": the Beatles' Sgt Pepper, Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk, Michael Jackson's Thriller. Despite the massive doses of magniloquent epos a` la U2 and of facile pathos a` la David Bowie, the album's mannerism led to the same excesses that detracted from late Pink Floyd's albums (lush textures, languid melodies, drowsy chanting). Since thee production aspects of music were beginning to prevail over the music itself, it was just about natural to make them "the" music.

U mad cuck?

>Lets continue spamming because im 12
>Im so funny

U mad cuck?

It will never be regarded as great and will likely be remembered as one of their worst, but it has a very tight sound and some very original ideas. A few dull moments, but at its best its as good as anything on In Rainbows or AMSP.

>now that the dust has settled
>now
>now

What year do you think this is? When did you find out about this album?

I disliked it, then thought it was amazing, then I listened to more krautrock and now I'm back to thinking it's the most overrated underrated album ever. 6/10

It's fantastic. Especially the last three songs. If you disagree you need a new hifi.

my favourite by them and one of my favourite albums too

Okay good thread but Radiohead is garbage, no matter what you ramble to defend them