Can I have 1 btc?

Forgot wallet :

13SwumMa4XcPT
o1TL47aZMqpCLCzpJvtvi

3NwYsXNunLsrjeKf4p
CX3NFeEMV5j2eZYu

>I need, too.

Checked

Homeless Canadian girl here! I'd show my left ass cheek for a Bitcoin.

18M39QhGV6k3UuCkH6ubL
sxRhQEz2Zn1ZR

>here let me show you my fat cellulite ass for 18,000 dollars
seriously kill yourself, i 100% mean it

you want someone to just give you $18,000? that's more than a year's income for me.

In the spirit of giving, I'll send you all one bitcoin of my 30,000 btc if you simply post the password to your wallets.

30k btc. yeah, sure.

Can I see your ass?

what, you don't find it believable that i'm just willing to toss out $20k at a time? what's so weird about that? surely you can see from the other comments in this thread that this is just a thing that happens

what's not believable is the fact that you have 30k btc

but if it's not believable, how come you just acknowledged that it was a fact?

bc1qhvp8s2r0uyfn4zg5s70f8numqyj77fc9wrt600

i am 30k in debt and I don't believe you but it's Sup Forums

grinman likes to grin

I was lucky enough to be the third person ever to mine btc and still have well over 20,000 btc left. I've sent a little something to everyone above smiley face with the carat nose

No one else though, anyone after me is a johnny come lately fagt

do i still get to not be a faggot since i unknowingly swooped in seconds before you

gimme one I wanna quit my quitty fast food job

1Dibe5smggXVsLLi6xy
GKb7SbiNXBY2NYk

prove it

You're a good man. And the world deserves heros like you.

If you're serious, you will have restored my faith in mankind, but mostly I'll know that Sup Forums isn't full of total dicks.

>Have a skanky bimbo

>being this gullible in a thread this dumb

this is the thing that actively erodes my faith in people.

never ever heard of anyone actually receiving btc from these beg thread. anyone have proof?

sent ;)

I wish

also sent ;)

tthanks, sending some to you in return.

All we have left is hope and faith, that there's maybe one good person left in the world who would care about our scummy asses. Honestly I just want to get home, I'm homeless 4000km away from my home, after I get home I want to get myself together after the reason I was homeless where I am. I got kicked out at 3am because I didn't do the dishes for my pos now ex boyfriend. But enough of that sop story ..We all got our stories and reasons, and some might not be as good as others, but we all feel like we are in the same boat, as well as many others. I wish everyone this thread good luck and a good day. Even if no Bitcoin comes.

Please help me out

1PNB48CyCRP DB4DJ3nhVqe3dePPnD9Myif

Checked

Checked.

"good" people don't give away $18,000 on Sup Forums. of the millions of people to have passed through here, i can guarantee that it has not ever happened once in the history of Sup Forums.

You don't have to give a whole Bitcoin is the thing, and so what? Don't be so pessimistic. It could've happened. You're not on here all of the everyday and every minute. Things happen that people don't see.

im pretty sure nobody is giving away btc on Sup Forums, even if it is a dollar worth of btc

Buy litecoin if you want in.
It`ll be the next thing and has already made me 10 grand.

Prove this guy wrong and send me $

1PNB48CyCRPDB4D
J3nhVqe3dePPnD9Myif

you think it'll rise again? I've invested in other crypto lately but I missed btc

What's up anons i really need to pay rent his month.

I'd be cool with a hug

Checked.
Im sure litecoin will at least triple in value in 2018.
Just don`t spend money you can`t live without and keep hodling.

send me some

Ok i'm just another poorfag classworker doing what he can. I'll believe in santa today...
15wU Zgzn 15hJ
r9C4 HL13 sqDy
5BaB 71oA av

pls 1FZCKX6ioHvXUSmfzUR
6KW42RBuLQBYm7h

hey anons I've been through a financial crisis lately and anything will help out alot thanks -Anthony 1 4or V2TBZgzbN wj5SgkA8pFJHUXv8RfG1Q

send .001 bitcoin to me poor fag here in need of love
1MqcC9yM9wkiRAizEU
hYxAGQeyTW9UQWD

how poor even are you

I work at publix chopping meat at the deli for 9.50 an hour man. You must be working UNDER minimum wage, what are you in, Zimbabwe?

I only have 2 BTC here but damn, you all are so stupid.

I think you're the stupid one to only have 2 btc

I had 20 at one point.

It's all a big scam. I cashed out on the way up.

I can't believe people are buying my bags at 18k. What a fucking joke lol

How much did you initially pay them? I make a couple grand but I wish I invested earlier.

Help a poorfag
1NSBipgHFDCoAnH NDU9hpgizNpZ51vuNc9

I only bought 1 at $400. I went all in another shitcoin called DGB and sold at 2000 sats. That's where I made the 20 BTC.

Now DGB is at 96 sats. Down about 99%

That's the fate of bitcoin as well. It is not the future. It's a giant meme we made up. The world runs on memes if you haven't noticed.

Since the jews and the media keep shilling BTC for us, the gains are the easiest I had in my life.

The very fact you normie faggots even wants BTC is comical. You're buying Beanie Babies at the top.