Feels thread

>Feels thread

recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years

why do I go on Sup Forums?

This thread makes me feel some type of way. But i cant put a name on it.

some kind of regret maybe?? like you want stuff to be different. that's atleast the feeling i get/thoughts

Yeah i struggle with constant on and off depression that requires little to no trigger and this thread brings all the feels i get during that time at once.

are you diagnosed with depression?? since everyone has on/off days in some degree. but i can totally relate to you. right now i'm on the + side

Because no matter what kicks you in the balls, the world always turns, life keeps moving and you instinctively want to keep up. Shit happens man

>get hired by a psychic
>hes a great man, we become close
>i fix his business and now hes turning a profit
>his business is more like a cult though, we give sermons (lectures) twice a month and hold seances and such
>flash forward 4 years
>stage 4 cancer
>beginning to lose his mind
>all of his members are like 50+ years old
>but now they're looking to me for guidance cuz he said id be the one to take over.
>tfw i just want him to be able to talk again and to understand me when i talk
>when he can speak its usually crazy talk
>telling me that cats keep sneaking into his room and he needs my help catching them
>Docs say 2 to 4 months to live

TL;DR my father figure is dying and now im expected to lead a cult.

That's rough bro, best advice I can give you is keep busy with constructive things. If you don't have things to keep you busy then join a gym, learn a new instrument. Try be more social, if you go to university then join a guild or community groups. The hurting will slowly be more tolerable with time.

Yes been to two different people both a doctor and a psychologist

They dont give me antidepressants or anything for it bc its not dangerous or anything i just lose all motivation cry and sleep and watch sad shows for a week or two then go back to pretending to be normal

I miss people. That is all I have got. Ironically all I ever wanted was to be alone and now I have that wish. It is alot more quiet than I could have ever realized.

I know that feel user. I used to think I liked being alone, maybe I did.
Not so much anymore

It all starts with bad beginings, years go by, you figure out the problem and try and fix it, only to end up half gluing it with duct tape and spit. You feel fixed for a while, but youre bound to your broken state... I hate beginings

I sometimes think of different social situations in my head. Just to give me 5 seconds of thinking someone might actually be there. It helps cope sometimes.