What is /b's job?

What is /b's job?

Pepsi Merchandiser here

Neet

Barista at Starbucks

I'm an Organ Grinder.
I stand on a busy street corner smd grind my organ and people put money in my jar.

Professional baker at Tim horton's

Coke Merchandiser.

You need to leave this site, this site is a Coke only website.
You are not wanted here

Nice dubs

>>response
InfoSec for gov... boring shit

God I hate you guys, always filling our side of the shelf with your shit.

Grave Digger

R/C cola merchandiser

You both need to leave those board.
It’s R/C cola territory.

manager for a psychic

We're only placing the superior product.

I sell snacks at the beach, AMA

Ski instructor

I play a millionaire at parties

I sense a story coming

barely working Uber eats rider

Cashier I want to end my life

Wind turbine technician up until about three days ago

College IT helpdesk employee

I work with autistic children

>apply for jobs online
>psychic needs a business manager
>he hires me
>once i get the business its self running smoothly and finally profiting he asks me to help with the paranormal side of things
>Were basically running a cult here with monthly sermons and exorcisms and such
>he got stage 4 cancer a month and a half ago
>starts losing his mind
>he told the inner circle that i would be his successor
>now i got people twice my age coming to me asking for advice on shit i dont know shit about
>just wish he wasnt going to be dead in a few months

Lord of fluxus. Friend to the Loa. Eye of the Destroyer. Worlds forgotten boy.

I used to have a monkey but he died.

You’d think that’d be a job you could breeze through

I'm a manager for a cable company.

Neet
Im 42
Fuck you all

fucking kek. are you gonna keep going after he's dead or just look for something else?

I'm a big fan of it

Software engineer

Code® Monkey™ junior minor third class

Are you still in this thread?

I’m a merchandiser for Dr Pepper Snapple. I feel bad for you guys since y’all get deliveries every single day and spend hours moving pallets on and off the floor. You guys must spend hours in a store

Lmao I put this shit up on the shelves maybe twice a month. Took a bottle off the truck one time, tastes so bland

well from the money making end i dont really have a future. hes talked about me taking on some clients but i doubt i could successfully give readings to all these people, and i really want to pursue film.

ill still work with the cult tho

>feel bad for you guys since y’all get deliveries every single day and spend hours moving pallets on and off the floor. You guys must spend hours in a store

Yeah, for big stores like Walmart, probably 2-4 hrs, depending on the size and busyness of the store, but it's nothing like coke though. Those guys only get 2-3 stores and spend way more time there than us

UPS center manager. Fuck Christmas and fuc k this month. Normies send out so many FUCKING PRE SENTS

I don’t service Walmart’s, have 5 supermarkets though. The coke guys do have it worse, you’re right. I had this one store where this dude worked coke and he said he’s be in the store for like 5 hours.

Oh my god the amount of deliveries they get is crazy.

Home automation programming, multi-room media installer. We're going over plans for an 18,000 square foot home this week.

Tps target security guard currently sitting in this red shit hole

Y

>works with autistic children
>on /b
Real job faggot

Delivery driver for a supermarket in the UK. People can order all their groceries online, I deliver it.

It's a good job, I cruise about the countryside, no-one tells me what to do, been there a couple of years so no-one gives me shit, I'm good.

sous chef at wendy's
8.75/hour

yea man I feel you. I fucking despise cults but i'm basically in the same position as you are and if I had the same opportunity I would probably go for it too. just be careful down the line. Could damage your image if people find out

center manager eh? I'm a driver and my center manager works some stupid crazy hours. always wondered how much center mgr's make, doesn't seem like it'd be worth it seeing as we can push 100k and get paid for bennies

NCSBI Agent. This thread is under investigation.

im not worried about it. its not like a manson cult or shit like that, its no different than any new age wiccan movement kinda thing

well good luck to you then. hope you get what you want out of life

Company decided to have a big layoff right before chrismas

you too man.

we even got some high level producers in our circle so im not worried

That's seriously unfortunate my friend, the best of luck to you but isn't it simple finding a job with that background ?

Busser at one of those 'high-end' 5 star restaurants in a city with over 1million people. We get a few high roller regulars every so often who drop 1k on a their meal, tip 300 bucks to a server who then has to pay out bussers.

Each server (6-8) pays out to either 1, 2, sometimes 3 of us on busy weekends. Usually walk home with 150-300 a night.

Christmas time is stressful but lucrative.

will be a decade of being a neet in jan

Night custodian at an elementary school. Waiting to clean the bathrooms because the pta is hosting a bingo night.

sounds comfy. how did you get that job?

Air defender in the Army

>in Korea

It was about 2 years ago.. I'm in ontario and everyone here hates them so they stopped putting them up.. Looks like I've got to move again..

Spent 6 1/2 years at a movie theatre, learned every position there, applied with school district, went through 2 rounds of interviews then a written test, then another interview. Got #4 ranking and had to wait 6 months until a spot opened up, then an interview at the site with the principal

seems like a lot of work

music. have so far somehow been able to live off it despite not being particularly good.

that's rough man. keep your head up.

Busser at Olive Garden; the home of the olives.

Nigger Hunter

Who pays you?

People who wannna get rid of niggers from their property

How many have you hunted in your career?

Job isn't bad now. Movie theatre was a bitch though. I was running that place like a manager, when I was doing maintenance, and the boss would go out for a spa day when the gm wasn't there.

I worked as an assistant manager for a while. It's garbage pay. I think I made barely over minimum wage, only plus side was how relaxing that shit was the rest of the year.