Hello and welcome to the end of the year installment of my Camp Sherwood thread!

Hello and welcome to the end of the year installment of my Camp Sherwood thread!

Little progress since last month, but next month looks to be more fruitful. Please enjoy and feel free to bump and discuss and post what you like, this WILL take at least two threads so don't worry about image replies.

Sauce will be at the end for patient anons! PLEASE BUMP!

In 2007 there was an artist named "Mr. D"

>off by one
He created a rule 34 comic that was famous all across the internet (especially Sup Forums) for having amazing potential and really sticking true to source material.

In late 2007 he vanished mysteriously leaving behind an unfinished comic and tons of rabid fans.

Sup Forums created a brief continuation in 2008, but that skipped straight to the sex at the expense of all the story built up.

this again. sigh

At the time, there was a max exodus of oldfags to 7chan, and with it went a new team who would work on the comic for the next 6 or so years, Team 7.

every month for 6 years now. don't like it? just ignore.

Team Seven was a clusterfuck of missed deadlines and vastly different artstyles, but Sherwood slowly but surely chugged along.

After a year long hiatus in 2014, it looked like Sherwood was truly dead, when out of the blue MR. D CAME BACK

Mr. D has been putting in serious work since that day, and the comic is still ongoing. His official version is what I will be posting. Ask me anything and don't forget to bump!

Another year already...

BUMPING!

Good to have you!

second time i found this. always enjoyed

lovin this thread

it's a fun ride, not so much progress this month, but the past few months have been a lot, so if it's been a while it's worth it to stick around!

I try user, good to have you.

This was the last page before the seven year hiatus. Next page is the canon continuation from 2014 - Ongoing.

These events are a reference to the real FoP episode "The Boy Who Would be Queen"

ive got no work in the morning, re-reading till the end!

Have fun!

>every month for 6 years now. don't like it? just ignore.

fair enough. I don't intend to derail your thingy, no problem. but you summed it up exactly. I've been seeing this same thing every month for 6 years, and it struck me, this is a really big deal for you. It just seems kinda sad. I just thought about you, and how this (!) is your thing.

this.
In six years you could have done, well anything. Anything. but hey, post the same identical thread every month for six years, but maybe add a panel or two and hope for the temporary accolades to pour in. that's cool man. just made me literally sigh, and feel kinda bad for you.

anyway, carry on. and on, I guess.

>he typed all that

this isn't all I do user, I just like giving back to the community I enjoyed so much as a teenager. As long as anons enjoy the storytime, i'll keep posting. I'm not the artist either, just a fan. Have a good life.

It's not like it takes up the whole 6 years for him

Get off your high horse faggot who the fuck are you

i like where this is going, hope it gets somewhere. I remember seeing this comic a long time ago and wishing to see more

Imagine being this far up your own ass. What a faggot

The wild ride has only just begun. We have hit a great resolution point too, a new arc is starting as of this update.

>writes all this
>criticises OP for wasting life

Mmkay

i like where this is going, i saw this comic long time ago and was sad i couldn't see the continuation. Kinda sad it kind of lost the loli aspect in the later art style though

>imagine what else you could have done with this time!
dude, he's taking time out of his day once a month to promote one of his favorite comics. what the fuck is wrong with that? it's admirable if you ask me.
also, you're on Sup Forums. YOU feeling bad for anyone else in kind of ironic.

The transition era artstyle was rough, but his most modern work is cool by me. He got better at faces.

The oldschool art had a charm though, i'd agree.

Where is the source to the previous installments?

No need to jump down his throat anymore guys, I see the point and I understand how he would think that. This makes me happy though and that's the only justification I need.

Found the designated cunt of the thread

Thank you so much for posting these, OP. Never had the privilege of seeing the full set!

This is everything for the canon and ongoing version, sauce will be provided at the end, and if you want links to the unofficial versions too just remind me. Enjoy the storytime with anons the old fashioned way!

Not a footfag, but I always thought this was cool tasteful footservice without going overboard.

Glad to have you here, buckle up!

The absolute freakout when the first lewd scene in 7 years dropped.

Will do! I was just curious where I would find the series from 2007, unless that series is continued in this thread, then I will patiently wait until the end for the source. If there is another storyline from the 2007 threads, I would gladly appreciate a link to those as well. If you want to wait until the end for everything, that is fine by me as well.

footfag here, I agree

The Andy Sixx guy can only wish he had this kind of staying power

The pages here are from 2007, up until the artstyle switch. The convergent other stories will be linked!

I never miss it

Been a long time since I caught a Sherwood thread. OP, you are and always will be one of my favorite parts of this site. Been a shitty day man. Needed this.

When I first posted these, people still said Anonymous, we are legion unironically. Moot still shitposted on Sup Forums.

Not op, but we are glad to have you along!

Good to have you again.

Hey, glad to have you here, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Crazy stuff in the comic!

Always loved Timmantha's face here.

>the game...
FUCK!

Yes this is the same comic, just a rough transition. Hope you brushed up on your Juniper Lee lore, she's important for this arc!

Glad to see this thread again, last time was a month ago but I think it was another user.
Anyway, why don't you upload the firsts pages to an imgur when starting the thread? That way we can see the latest ones before image limit.
Keep going

I lost.

because it's tradition for the new readers, and i've been doing it this way since it was only 30 something pages (used to dump Team 7s version to recruit artfags)

First hetero in the comic, and it's /ss/ wincest! /u/ got so salty, if only they knew what was coming...

as an aside, I do know sometimes other anons dump this while i'm gone, but my threads always start with the history of the comic, I don't want to tripfag so that's what we've got.

Bumping!

Always my favorite panel so far, love Veronica's expression in the top panel.

bump

cute, but i'm unsure if that is a catgirl (male)

Yeah I know.
By the way, do you what happens now with the story?
Cannot imagine how it will develop from now on. Hope there is more mind control stuff.

>catgirl
>male

>implying you can still trip on Sup Forums

Bump

Your guess is as good as mine, but the new update gives a clue, I think he's gonna calm down on the action stuff because this arc was so long, so more comfy camp stuff and feels.

it's a meme you dip

>tfw too oldfag to not act like a newfag
I miss when we didn't have captcha and lulz was a word.

Revive lulz for teh lulz?

I'm so happy the new Hey Arnold movie turned out to be good, Helga deserved it. She's important too it seems like.

bump i guess

bring back snacks.

THIS was the page when it really hit me, Day 2 finally ended and we enter the night.

[spoiler] Now enjoy your stay on Namek, enter in a new arc