Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Replies for replies

Motorboat those titties then thrust my dick between them until I nut.

Wwyd to Vanessa?

Pound her ass against the wall before turning her around, having her wrap her legs around me so i can fuck her tight pussy, when im done i leave her with my cum pouring out of her pussy onto the ground

Wwyd to slutty teen Jess?

pick her up and fuck her til i leave a creampie in her wet lil hole,

wwyd to jackie

Wwyd to Jayde?

Replies for replies

Jackie would be put on her knees, with a collar around her neck, leash attached. I'd make her crawl over to me before fucking her hot little slut mouth, feeding her my dick til I blew a hot cumload down her throat.

wwyd?

Bend her over the toilet and fuck her pussy leaving her with a creampie

Wwyd to Clare?

Put my dick in between those thighs and fuck the shit out her till she screams, whilst constantly groping her tits.

Wwyd to Jayde?

My thumb. Her butt.

WWYD

have her ride my cock while a huge plug vibrating away in her ass, flip her over and give her a lil choke while i bust in her

tie her up and make her ride a sybian, while sucking my dick and sever others

Wwyd?

Give her a breath mint.

What a slut

wwyd to my girl

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Keep her locked up in that room with just those panties, until it's time for her to submit and worship my cock. Each hole, stuffed with dick.

Wwyd to Emily?

have myself and 3 friends take turns fucking her beautiful mouth, then make her air tight and cum in each hole
wwyd

marry her.

moar of her, please!

Rip that bathing suit off

Nicole solveig