How long should you wait before sleeping with a friends ex?

How long should you wait before sleeping with a friends ex?

My friend and his GF broke up Tuesday, and his ex messaged me this morning asking if I wanted to fuck her tonight

Pic not related

Bros before Hoes.

how close of a friend? how long did they date? how attractive is she? how much do you -really- like your friend? would they do it to you?

ah, fuck it, it doesn't matter what the answer to any of those questions are, go fuck her you faggot

How soon do you want to lose your friend a trust forever?

He will find out, you'll be the giant douche, she'll be the slut. But you'll still get on with your life. If that all seems fine to you, then just do it now- no sense in waiting.

If not, probably a year is safe.

If you're desperate fuck her. If you have self respect and don't want to be pulled into their bullshit tell her she should think about being less of a fucking whore.

Very good friends. Friends for over 15 years.

They dated almost 5 years

Very hot - say 9/10

you should fuck her

if you don't, then eventually he will piss you off and you will think "i shouldve fucked that bitch"

fake and gay.

Are you stupid OP? She's obviously unsung young to get back at yourself friend. She'll fuck you, and straight after go and tell your friend in an attempt to hurt her him (she might be even better secretly film you so she can show you him)

Do it

I wouldn't fuck her then- in 15 more years you will need friends to help you move houses when you divorce your wife because she fucked one of your friends.

Kys disloyal piece of shit.

its natural to have the temptation but its better to be a good friend. you'll end up regretting it and if he finds out will prob kick your ass because you're a faggot.

they broke up, she's fair game

do extra degrading shit to her to punish her for hurting your friend's fee-fees

Probably this.

And even if that's not it is stucking your duck in her worth losing a friend for ?

Sex is just sex. Fuck her.
If she's good do it again, but take pics and video. If she's bad, so it once and take pics and video.
Then tell your friend you are totally doing him a favor. Once you're done with her or if she's gross or sucks, just start spreading her nudes and act like it was all apart of the plan.

Do not so this. It's been done to me and grant it it's bitter sweet for the time being but having a life long friend you can actually trust will go further then a rag white trying to make her ex feel some type of way.

>if you didn't know she is going to tell him if not she'll tell the right people so he finds out

I would.. Just dont rub his face in it. Try to keep it chill man

Exactly the time it takes for her to offer me sex. That is how long i would wait to fuck a friends ex.
And all my friends and i have agreed on this. If they break up with a girl and said girl offers one of them sex. Then its game on.

Do it and tell the friend. Then get the proper ass beating and both of you can move on because she's a slut

Good advice in this thread, if he is a good friend, just ask him if he's cool and that's that

Who broke up with who? This is very important.

14 year old high school level shit. Get your gay fantasies off of here

>My friend and his GF broke up
Why did they break up?

This. Don't be a bitch. There's plenty of girls to fuck; fuck that one and you lose a friend and no one will respect you.

Get her to send you nudes.

Tell your friend his slutty ex tried to tempt you with nudes. Jerk off to them anyways.

Then post them here.

You've been a good friend, gotten a solid wank out of it, and fucked this bitch over.

don't be a scumbag. if you value your friendship and respect from your peers you won't wanna do it.
She's literally just doing it so she can tell him and make him jealous, and if you do it you're helping her be a manipulative slut. Think about it

Don't be a faggot OP
Fuck her face, take pics and video, post them here, tell your fagnon friend how the sex was and get on with your cuck life.

Hey dude, bros before hoes and all that, but your ex wants me to bang, how do yo feel about this?
If he's chill, then consider it, if not then we'll atleast you know forsure.

Just don't, why would you want to pick up your friends leftovers?

niggardly