Truly the most delicious meal out there. Fast food

Truly the most delicious meal out there. Fast food.
Why keep pretending that we enjoy that rare steak when its actually bland af? Spending $40 on a shitty piece of meat is throwing away money, im not doing it anymore, same goes for wine.
I enjoy eating fast food more than any other food. Comfort food is alright I guess, but still fast food reigns supreme. When you are truly hungry the only thing you wish is to east fast food, not that shitty pizza/pasta or burned brisket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9LSEVtBRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for you OP

You're eating at the wrong places then. A steak with only S&P and a little bit of ketchup is top tier. kys

Then you, my good sir have never had a truly good steak. They just have to be cooked right and have nice seasonings.

Who the fuck eats a 40$ steak? The ones I get are, like, 15$ max.

not gonna lie but everytime I start eating stake within a couple of weeks I always get worms and if I don't I never at all.

>When you are truly hungry the only thing you wish is to east fast food
That's because you have cultivated a fucking army of microbes in your gut that want nothing but that and they are sending signals to your brain telling you to eat more you fuckwit. Look it up, shit is fucking horrifying.
>and a little bit of ketchup
No, you kill yourself. Fucking ruining a perfectly good steak.

I went to a lot of steakhouses and spend a lot of money for what? secertly I wished I was eating at Mickey D's. I pretended that i loved it but only fast food that is basically designed by scientists to "hit the spot" truly satisfied me.

Subway and Carl's Junior is the lowest I'll go. Unless on a road trip hopping from gas station to gas station :{

yeah op go to chilies their steak is god teir cooked meedieum teir 8-oz.

YES im an order memorizing faggot.

See

I love how 75 percent of Americans have the pallet of a pig. I love living in a country where people like rice crispy treats.
Litterally Sugar and rice people eat them daily. Borderline pig food.

Is your pallet stuck in sixth grade?

Last time I had Fast food was 6 years ago and if I try to eat it now I vomit or gag because it tastes like garbage.

Dude you must smell like mcdonalds. I hate that smell because a lot of fatties reek like fast food.

ketchup? ruined.

OP is a troll. Calm your little eurotiddies

Yea putting sauce on most things is admitting the food you made or bought tastes like trash so you need to put condiments on it.

>That's because you have cultivated a fucking army of microbes in your gut that want nothing but that and they are sending signals to your brain telling you to eat more you fuckwit. Look it up, shit is fucking horrifying.

At the end macronutrients are all the same and im 100% sure that what you said is not even close to be proven.

>No, you kill yourself. Fucking ruining a perfectly good steak.

Lol don't you have an original opinion? Only buzzwords it seems, I was like that, repeating what everyone else said about steaks and "top tier food", I realised that it was all bullshit, I traveled to different countries and still steaks are only decent, not great. Fast food is still king, sales proves it.

ITT: buttflustered autist wannabe iron chefs

Hey dude some people really eat this everyday and wash it down with almost a gallon of soda. I have never hated anything more than Mcdonalds and american food. It sickens me and fills me with disgust dude. The fat people that smell like grease and balls and the skinny beta males who look like they are starviung but they still eat fast food daily, fast food 12 Xanex daily and 2 packs of smokes. You tell me why America is dying, or almost euthanizing the hedonists.

>east fast food, not that shitty pizza
how dare you talk shit about pizza you peasant

Um did you really just say that the bacteria in your gut are not influenced by what you eat? You are as dense as gold you fucking moron. Must have a 95 IQ running on Macdees and hedonism.

I travelled to a few countries, maybe I visited yours. Fast food is still my favorite.

Not a troll, I truly enjoy fast food more than restaurant food or "real food" like you elitist like to call it, I believe that most people also enjoy fast food more than other food but love to pretend they don't (like with expensive wine or beer for example) or fear that they will be judged if they say something like that, specially with the social stigma of being unhealthy/fat.

Believe whatever you want thought, my opinion is reflected on sales of this fast food empire that spread across the globe, yours is unfounded.

Yea no i think you are the one butthurt that fast food is worse for you than a steady diet of rum and packs of mavericks.

To each their own. Enjoy, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9LSEVtBRvk

YOU

Jesus man where the fuck do you live?

Dude You are gonna get prostate cancer and die.

>One day you are gonna go to the doctor he is gonna shove a finger in your ass
>then tell you you have rectal cancer
>That will be a good day right OP?

>No, you kill yourself. Fucking ruining a perfectly good steak.

I put ranch on mine. Hate steak sauces.

Yea thats me dude to a "T"
You are just mad that you are a fast food eating faggot,

And I like how if you do not want to eat pig food you automatically shop a douchnugget whole foods. There is no between of actually knowing how to cook food.

source your claims or gtfo, that shit is pseudoscience since is not proven. There are a lot of strains of bacteria in your gut and they only use scfa that comes from degradation of fermentable fiber as fuel, you're implying that they're a hivemind that controls your brain, stop talking about what you don't know.

>Putting ranch on a steak,
>ranch
Fuck dude fuck.

I'm not gonna say fast food isn't good, but I'm also not gonna say normal food is trash either.

I don't see why everything in life has to be so pointlessly divisive. Who gives a fuck about some weird fucking goon on Sup Forums's opinion about shit we shovel into our mouths and not die?

Humans are fucking retarded

I do know you moron. I am not gonna spoon feed you information about the human microbiome.
If you did not learn human biology in school it is not my responsibility to teach you.

Might not be your responsibility to teach someone biology, but it is your responsibility to prove your contested claims as fact.

Had the Roadhouse Bacon Double Cheeseburger Special from Checkers, and Onion Rings and a Cheesecake shake from Cook Out today. My end of the week treat.

YUM!!!

I'll do a Mushroom Swiss Burger from Hardees next week.

The fact that you like it when teenagers make your food is fucking idiotic. They could drip sweat and skin flakes on your burger or whatever. Ever had someone tell you that they dropped the fucking fries on the ground and the manager said put them in the fryer because it will "kill" the bacteria? Yea that was the day in seventh grade I got rocks in my fries and Fuck off I am not eating fast food ever again be cause i am not a fat pig who needs his food made for him by wage slavers who could not give less of a shit.

No need to feed information, I know all about it, you're the one that read a buzzfeed headline and think that is an expert. Why would bacteria prefer fast food over veggies/grains/seeds/fruits when its their only source of fuel? You are out of your element.

>Humans are fucking retarded

I agree, just like you, bringing nothing to the conversation.

i have no sources to back this up
but i believe that the many different kinds of burgers and chicken sandwiches and whatnot, without the fries for most of the time, and without the soda for about 99% of the time, isn't really the worst thing in the world
especially if you exercise to some degree

it's really all of the soda that's the fucking killer

You were the one who claimed it did not matter in the first place the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim that fast food is good for you.

I am not out of my element, Even disregarding that you have someone else who could care less making your food for you. Who really gives a fuck when they work at a fast food place not one fucking person let me tell you.

What is wrong with that? I like to mix mayo and mustard and then put it on the steak

Is that why all chefs do that to their creations?

Usually the sauce is not premade ketchup or any premade sauce at all.

>They could drip sweat and skin flakes on your burger or whatever.

First, you can't taste that shit, its disgusting if you let it affect you. Second, do you think they knead dough with gloves? Do you think kitchen helpers in high end restaurants are all about food safety? You are just a deluded fag.

No thats why I do not eat at restaurants you moron.

I brought the fact that your whole crusade against foods you don't like is childish and completely fucking useless and will accomplish nothing, just like me bitching about it will do nothing.

Oh , but I really like a pan fried lamb chop served with pepper cream gravy with a side of mashed potato , beans & broccoli.

Gotta go with Op. As much as I do enjoy high/mid tier food when it comes to fast food it just feels moar comforting. It could also have something to do with my obesity. I'm not gonna say one way or the other. Fast food calms my Diabetus.

Oh yea you can not taste the stoners drool that dripped on your food because he just took a dab outside, he just dripped the saliva on the burger then shipped it out so he did not get scolded by management.

I didn't eat fast food for 9 months due to being dirt poor. I got a big mac and it was the most dry digusting thing I ever ate, Taco bell made me sick, the smell of KFC was repulsive.

It's fucking insane cause I used to love that shit. It's awesome though i never have cravings for fast food anymore.

hurr durr anything premade is bad
even thought america is the only country to use salad dressings instead of making it in the moment (like every other country)

Enjoy your obesity.

fucking LIMEY

Yeah...

It drives my wife nuts, BUT she puts the bottle on the table anyway.

Still, I'm willing. Anyone have a good steak sauce suggestion or recipe?

Yea most things premade are low quality. Especially in america. Sorry that our populace has the pallets of children.

And based user ruined your night, enjoy that burger tomorrow fatty. I hope a minority makes it and drools all over it.

You're right.

Stuff like that never happens at 4-star resturants.

All those stories about chefs spitting in food is myth, and rats or bugs never EVER get into their food storage areas.

>And based user ruined your night

n1 samefag

>I hope a minority makes it and drools all over it.

you think i care who makes make burger lol

I was not saying that does not happen to every restaurant. I am saying that having someone who gets paid minimum wage make your food is not the recipe for high quality food. Stop being a retard.

yep a faggot is what you are

Exactly dude, enjoy your shitty food and life mate.

Hey! This is the ranch guy.

Yeah, I've done the mayo/mustard thing too.

It's good.

explain the difference between high quality and tasty food
oh yeah you can't

Thanks man, I am. Enjoy pretending you like something that you don't truly enjoy for the rest of your life.

But it IS a sauce.
>Yea putting sauce on most things is admitting the food you made or bought tastes like trash so you need to put condiments on it.

One food is made by you usually clean and not handled by 5 different teenagers working their first job. The other food is handled by 5 inexperienced teens, possibly dropped on the freezer floor. Then put in your bag and shoved in your greasy gullet. Ever eaten a cold McDonald fry? It is almost like you are choking.

What?

Hey man I was not knocking sauces i was saying you should put them on before cooking or during cooking so the flavor is actually in the food.

what a fart sniffer

Not on the food.

faggots ruining steak

Sear one side, butter/thyme/garlic, flip, tilt pan and baste. Tenderloin, New York, something high quality. Fondant potatoes on the side. Get it together.

Exactly you ran out of logical responses and now you have no idea what to say. You just got BTFO

1st time I have addressed you SIR

fast food, especially burgers and fries, can be fucking delicious yes... but, not goddamn McDonald's you infinite retard shit4brainz no-taste faggot enabler moron kike shill degenrate nigger dick riding son of a thousand fathers.

yes, I am indeed rather mad.

reee
ree

hurr

OHHHH...

So the raw food you get from the market is handled by high-paid college grads? Including the one out in the fields PICKING IT.

hey op, you're truly missing out on great value and health. What you really should be eating are Jumbojacks with extra everything. I get two jumbo jacks with extra leaf lettuce (buttery jack lettuce) tomato, pickle and grilled onions for about $2.38 after tax. The reason so cheap is because at the bottom of every coupon I get is an offer to take a survey and to get a BOGO jumbo jack.

I agree with you.

Going to a restaurant and ordering a steak (unless its a top tier $300 a plate) restaurant is a waste.
My dad and I can make better steaks at home than any low or medium tier steak restaurant.

Low tier and mid tier restaurants are much of the time, a waste of money.

Chilie's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee (fast casual places) are all just basically fast food except you have to pay $10 - $20 a meal.

Wendy's is the best fast food place, I can eat there for $4 and it's actually better than fast casual restaurants.

Dude I can wash the produce. I can grow my own in my garden and I can catch my own fish If i want fish. I can go to my grandfathers farm and get fresh eggs. What do you want me to say? That I love fast food? Because let me tell you getting fucking rocks in your food will make you never want it again.

>Who the fuck eats a 40$ steak?
I've eaten 100$ and beyond steaks.

You can not wash a burger with water you fucking moron. God you are fucking dense.

This, nigga I work in a deli and can't tell you how many times my hands aren't dirty but I'm not wearing gloves or me handling food bare handed. Customers see this and don't give an almighty fuck cause it's not putting them on the toliet that night. I already know fast food places probably give the most shallow fucks, but so long as my food isn't literally being stepped in or nutted on or something, I don't have time to freak on the what ifs.

Please try washing your burger with water and a towel tell me how far you get. Ever let a mcdonalds pie sit out ? It just dries out. It does not even grow any shred of mold. That is fucking vile.

Your projecting awfully hard. Which joint do you work at so I can avoid it

And all I'm saying is I've seen chefs apply sauces to enhance the flavor.

Sauces are good. So is ketchup, mustard, mayo, wasabi, worcestershire, hot sauce, tabasco, etc.

I've worked in a high end restaurant, It made me not eat out anywhere for almost a year. They all are disgusting.

I work at McDonald's, Taco bell, KFC, burger king and hardees.

>I've eaten 100$ and beyond steaks

That's nothing to me, peasant.
I've consumed $400 dollar and beyond steaks, and do it on the reg, kiddo.
When you shine my shoes, make sure not not scuff them up with your calloused working hands.

You should buy a $40 or more steak and see if your fucking face says the same shit.

Exactly thats the point make your own food and do not go out to eat. Having someone else make your food is fucking vile and lazy. Very American as well.

Ironically enough I don't go to any of those places. Maybe taco bell every once and awhile

You are a pig for eating taco bell.

You certainly can't. You're too much of a poorfag to afford better food and you don't know how to actually cook. Enjoy for pig slop Amerifat.

youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
/thread

Ahem...you forgot about Andy Sixx's log

Eh, most normal Americans eat out maybe once a week and treat it as a going out. This generation though I'd say maybe once a month unless you work at the big three companies.

I love going out not because of the food, but the fact it's time to sit down and enjoy something, which is rare for Americans to really do.

Then you got the lower trash Americans that eat fast food exclusively, they tend to make up the majority of the news so that's where your presumptions lie.

I bet you drink light beer you sick fuck

I second this

nice science lol

I dont mind fast food. I love to cook top shelf meals at home. Not necessarilly y expensive ( drunkļ¾š)