I'm fed up with living, I want the name R...

I'm fed up with living, I want the name R. Limond to go down in Sup Forums history as the first case of vehicular an hero. The area around the shard is where I'll plow, avoid that area at 10am if you value your life and aren't a paki or groid. See you all in hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-540i-auto-4.4-v8-beast/1270839219
twitter.com/RyanLimond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was this to get us to look at your car..

also, write a note that says "ISIS told me to" and get as many brownies as you can

You better high score in the

G R E A T B E E M E R B O Y S H O W D O W N

I'll make our lord Elliot Rodger proud, only chance of stopping this is if my car gets sold on Gumtree before 10am. Guaranteed high score attempt.

0/10 try again

Don't ruin a clean e39

Not tried yet, you'll fucking see when it happens. I'll print A4's of this thread and tape them around the inside of my BM for when the cunts find me at the wheel dead.

> I'll print A4's of this thread
The way this thread is going, you could just write this down on a postcard.

I'm willing to bet my reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

sup faggots!!!!

what if you don't die, dog.

I'll make sure I do, going to stick a kitchen knife in my neck after I'm done - if that fails I'll cover myself in petrol and light.

>first case of vehicular an hero.
So you're going to have your car run you over?
I don't think you understand what it means to become an hero!

kek

I'm gone down either way, whether it be from crashing into a wall after casualties, my knife or burning. Its happening.

Why not all of these things? Tape like 20 kitchen knives around your steering wheel, douse yourself in gas, light up and floor it into the first wall you can after top speed.

Just don't forget to buckle up

no offense but all that still sounds like you could live if they get to you in time, then you're fucked

Daddy touch your balls too much and you had enough lol?

Don't trash a nice car you asshole. Just trash some shitbox Prius or something.

If they get me I'll hang myself in prison, I'm determined more so than the last time I tried.

As for the abuse question: I was abused as a child and it fucked me up. I'm getting even.

No money, the fucker is already on gumtree as an attempt to buy myself a few more weeks worth of living without starving or begging.

He's right, you should get a spool of strong steel fishing line, tie one end around your neck and feed the other end out the trunk and around the back axle. Should give you a nice sudden decapitation after a few hundred yards.

This is my favorite picture. It's a really nice picture. I hope you find this picture up lifting and change your mind.

Its a good idea but I'd need to get out of my car before I do it to ensure its ready wouldn't I? I just want to run them over and then finish myself.

don't harm others just because you want to kill yourself you fucking faggot.

op, if you're serious, know that you'll be doing yourself immense damage far beyond than just dying

Years of ruin and despair wont be fixed by an ayy lmao, my friend. I don't know you but stay away tomorrow whatever you do, you seem a nice person. Advise family, this is going down.

Attach barbed wire to the front of the vehicle for maximum damage

I've done nothing since I was a child, killing myself is weak but dying in a war for a cause is something I can be proud of.

livestream it or no one cares

are you a muslim?

Best platform for doing that? I want to stream somewhere where its likely young kids will see it.

periscope.tv

No, I hate pakis. Primary target.

twitch

What city?
Did you like my picture?

It was a nice picture yes, London.

i questioned weather i should do this or not
But you've earned it
>/thread

It shall be done, if anyone else wants to film the "event" be sure to do it from high ground. Do not be anywhere near roads outside the shard, this will be swift and bloody.

>reverse image search
>results: London
Noice
Go get em, Billy

Put me in the screencap

Any and all picture from the start of the thread to my final post are being printed from home to A4.

At least get a go pro and strap it to your head or the hood

Good on ya m8.
A child that shouldn't have been born, to parents who couldn't take care of the kid, In a situation that resulted in severe abuse.
Thanks for the super late term abortion.
Buttttttttttt becoming an hero is a journey best taken alone.
>if you don't do it, do feel welcome here.

I don't own one, if you live in London I could pick one up off you on the way.

I highly doubt I'll change my mind but in the event I do I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

>gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-540i-auto-4.4-v8-beast/1270839219

Been posting for ten years, phone number posted.
>Call on 07495558901

In case this actually happens and this guy prints it off: FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @cameronkonnis
Hope to make it on intl. news haha!

i'm not in your timezone, how much time until you do it?

faggot

You fucking piece of shit. Well, looks like I better get driving till 10AM.

Is this becoming some kind of Ulysses, except it's not Dublin, but London?

I wish man, just a US citizen that appreciates your effort. High score is gonna be tough in a car though. Maybe a trunk full of explosives? I’m sure you can get some fertilizer and gasoline somewhere.

It's only me from over the sea. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. I'm all lit up like a christmas tree. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. I'll sail the sea until I croak, I fight and swear and drink and smoke, but I can't swim a bloomin' stroke. I'm Barnacle Bill the Sailor. I'm old and rough and dirty and tough. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. I never can get drunk enough. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. I drink my whiskey when I can, whiskey from an old tin can, for whiskey is the life of man. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. Hurry before I bust in the door. Said Barnacle Bill the sailor. I'll rare and tear and rant and roar! I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. I'll spin you yarns and tell you lies. I'll drink your wine and eat your pies. I'll pinch your cheeks and black your eyes. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. Sixteen men on a dead man's chest. Said Barnacle Bill the sailor. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Sang Barnacle Bill the sailor. Oh high jig-a-jig on the rolling sea and a hi and a ho, you're the gal for me. Hoorah, me boys, for the Nancy Lee. Sang Barnacle Bill the sailor. I've got me a wife in every port. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. The handsome gals is what I court. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. With my false heart and flattering tongue, I courts 'em all both old and young. I courts 'em all but marries none. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. Never again, I'll come no more. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. Tonight I'm sailing from this shore. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. If you wait for me to come, sit and wait and suck on your thumb. You'll wait until the cows come home. I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. Goodbye!

I'll sure try, remember the name Ryan / Brian Limond. I'll go out in a blaze.

oh, so this thread is another fake.

Aim for niggers.

Well I've just had to resort to putting my phone calls on silent due to getting constantly called by some coward telling me to watch out for the police in the next hour.

prove faggot i'll call you in 10 seconds, post screen with my number here

So if someone buys it then what?

Now you have to do it now, or it's too late.

This better not be bait user, I'll call the cyber police if it is

>twitter.com/RyanLimond
this you OP?

Your bro is BBC scotland comedian?

Today I will prove the weight of others actions as I am birthed from them. For steel is heavier than feathers and blood thicker than water. My father would be proud if he cared, constant wrong way down a one way street.

On the remote chance this isn't fake - don't do it. No-one deserves it and you will remembered not as a hero but with disgust.

lol pathetic pussies

shut up faggot, you need to go back

Yes, an old photo that. Please stop seeking me out, my plans won't be fully realised.

RP confirmed.

GR8 B8 M8

Just knock the price down to 2 grand, take the money and fly somewhere nice. Find a random job there and live a long and simple life.

A lot better than what you're describing.

You wait, the name Brian Limond will be over the papers tomorrow. I'm no vile fantasist troll - I'm a victim of my surroundings.

The fantasy of living that life is slowly vanishing, with the inspiring words of my fellow Sup Forumstards I have taken it upon myself to commit these acts.

We will see.

Wait why do you want your brothers name famous? lmao he's doing pretty alright already

My birth name is Brian though everyone calls me Ryan to differentiate, I will overshadow him. He was one of the people who ruined my life.

my brother's name is katya

>screen caps of phone calls or gtfo

Isn't it like 5am in the U.K. right now?

5:36 this minute, I'm parked up right now laying low.

Shard is in view, plan to sleep here till 10AM. Rest easy boys for tomorrow I, Brian Limond, will be free.

Your description says the vehicle is automatic but it's a manual. Maybe that's why nobody bought it. With that in mind, take down a few towel heads for me.

bad b8
Sleep tight baby boi, rp again tomorrow?

>twitter.com/RyanLimond
he's using an Australian website to sell his shit. dont be a daft cunt,.

Implying i believed him to begin with?

Can't i RP too?

Stop tweeting my brother btw, he will have enough of a shock as it is. Bri doesn't deserve that at all, thanks.

Requiem.

Write "Mission Passed, respect+" on a note and leave it in the glove box

I don't want this thread to die and I want to believe

>suicidal
>drives a beamer
you should kill some sorority girls and convenient store fags first.

Can confirm, nobody tweeted him about this.

What is heavier, a kilogram of steel or a kilogram of feathers?

A kilogram of cocaine, that can take you a long way in life.

You still have a purpose in your life. You are loved. Harming others serves no purpose. Those who have harmed you will answer to God's judgement the day that they die. and you will too. So i suggest you seek him now and leave these thoughts alone. You deserve to live peacefully

A kilogram of kill yourself most likely

Used to own 01 530i . Lived out of it. Not bad for housing.

Tweet something for evidence.

3/10 shitpost