ITT:albums women cant understand

ITT:albums women cant understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiObwceA3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women will never accurately comprehend Red.

Any piece of music that isn't pop-rock, pop music or new wave. They don't have the mental power to.

I think they sing in a made-up language so I don't think they could understand it.

Woman can understand this album, from the point of view of the women in the concept. The one night stands, the ex in getchoo, the current girlfriend in no other one, the ones in why bother, the Asian girl in across the sea, the stalking victim in el scorcho, the lesbian, the girl who says like too much, the one who the apology is for at the end
>inb4 tits

>a woman can't understand an album made by a woman
please tell me you're memeing

>implying all women are the same and can know and feel the same things

or any prog album

the basis of this thread is literally that all women are the same and feel the same things

No, this one's in Icelandic. I think the first one in the made-up language was '()'.

They are in the sense of music. You won't meet a woman that likes REAL prog, REAL jazz, and things that aren't meme status or super popular, i don't care how many ugly art students you go through. Women are stupid when it comes to music, minus the ones that play it really good i guess.

I don't listen to New Found Glory but I really like this album cover.

If you like the cover may as well take the dive.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiObwceA3A

>dude i'm a kissless virgin lmao

As a gril, i love these albums. Anyway sorry you think Sup Forums is a safe space from the scary feminazis.

>reinforcing that women are only good for sex
That's offensive, stop it fag.

> saying women are unintelligent
> play it really good
Wew, lad

>using a slur that is primarily used to discriminate against and oppress gay people
think twice before posting, fellow user :)

The word fag has nothing to do with gays, it's a schoolyard taunt meaning "wuss". I guess a home schooled prom king like you wouldn't know that.

It's one of my girlfriend's favourite albums

she loves these too

>not being a single, lonely, patrician, virgin nu-male

wew

this isn't just women, it's also old white guys

Played this to see the reaction from girls. None of them did enjoy it.

You sound like a wonderful person who must have a lot of friends. Have a (You).

I never said women were unintelligent but that they're dumb when it comes to music which doesn't mean that they're unintelligent.
yeah i am but so is everyone else on this pathetic board

of course inb4 ''i ain't'' and ''lol speak for yourself''
muh muh internet anonimity where i can claim thing that are not true

What did i say that's incorrect or wrong? Prove me wrong.

>implying that anyone that ever posted on Sup Forums got laid or kissed a girl lol

Go to any college campus and call someone a fag

You expect me to go and prove to you that not every woman has shit taste? Do you want me to go ask every woman on the planet about what music they like? About whether they listen to REAL prog?
What does that even mean, by the way?
What makes some underground prog record that I've never heard of better/more real than one that's sold well? Sounds kinda wanky desu.

>schoolyard

Women can listen to them, but they can't understand them. Stop trying.

What do you mean by "understand them" are you just being an elitist cuck?

people who aren't kissless virgins don't belong on Sup Forums they ruin and dilute the board culture

seriously normies need to fuck off

this is for music discussion, sex has nothing to do with it, go back go /r9k/

keep telling yourself that so you can feel better about being alone dude it's working obviously

why do you fall for bait
Anyway men will never understand any of björk and Patti Smith albums either

>normies invading the board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or SZA

Olsen Olsen is in "hopelandic".

I'd rather have a thread of albums or songs that women actually can understand. The amount of normalfag girls that ask me for music suggestions is astounding and I never have any fucking answer for them.

that's not because they're girls, it's because they're normies. show them lonerism or something

omfg this

i'm a girl and the first band that got me into more obscure/alternative music was weezer. try showing them the blue album or pinkerton and let them branch out from there.

Men will never get this album

and thanks fucking god, otherwise it would be world scale women genocide. evil stupid bitches

i'm a girl too :)

you're just saying that because you don't understand it