What's the deal with this shit? First time ever seeing it on CL

What's the deal with this shit? First time ever seeing it on CL

she probably has herpes

shes going to demand money when you show up

I was thinking that as a possibility too

and if people just say no cause that's illegal?

is it a way to scope out people to rob? Plain ole' prostitution? Sting ops by cops for dumb old hicks?

I mean clearly these are fake but there's gotta be some worth while if it even exists?

If this gets dub I'll go down the rabbit hole

one more roll

They lure you in for sex, then either Tyrone mugs you or she blackmails you for money by threatening rape allegations.

can't I just record it all?

Lmfao
Craigslist casual enc. Seriously??
You really want aids that bad?

lol this area is bad for that too

If the woman says it was rape, then it's rape regardless of recordings.

Secretly recording it will only serve to get you charged with additional crimes.

Yea I'd have to get her permission obviously, so pretty much just a lose lose, though.

uh,no, thats not how it works. the court goes with the woman.. .in the absence of evidence. Or do you forget the story of the user whose pregnant GF accused him of raping/beating her to the cops, but he had secretly been recording it the whole time, and when they left he falcon punched her and caused a miscarriage?

>thats not how it works

Luck of the draw. Juries convict on rape all the time in the presence of evidence to the contrary. You'd be lucky to even have the tape allowed as evidence if she claimed it was illegally recorded. And I have no clue what story you're talking about.

>Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

>Eleven states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

OP in FL

In america it's legal to record literally any activity you are a part of, as long as you haven't waived that right.

95% chance its fake. the amount of guys who post fake ads like this and jack off to replys is unfathomable. That, or its a catfisher attempting to get lonely men to send over money.

welcome to the party sherlock

Yes

Not in every state. Some states require all parties to be informed they are being recorded.

i stand corrected. I doff my hat to you, good sir. cheerio