We get a lot of cuck threads here. Can we get some cuck threads from the bulls perspective for once? I’ll start

We get a lot of cuck threads here. Can we get some cuck threads from the bulls perspective for once? I’ll start.

>break up with gf
>pursue new gf who has a bf
>ex gf still wants the D
>string both of them along and fuck them both

Pic related.

let's don't

Pic related.

more of the girl

Tbh they idea is pretty bad, it will just sound like teenagers trying to be cool.

And so this girl was there, and super hot, and i fucked her, and she said omg you are the best penis ever, and then her friend came in and we had a threesome, but one couldnt take it anymore so she went to the kitchen and made me some dinner and then we saw a NC-17 movie

Yes finally. I'm tired of these "pls fuck my gf" faggots. I wanna see some shit like she has a bf but OP convinced her he ain't shit, so now OP fucks her in the ass while he's away. Taking another dudes' bitch is my bread and butter, I love the thrill more than the pussy itself.

So your literally telling me not one motherfucker on Sup Forums not one is a bull cucking someone else? Am I the only one? Pic highly fucking related.

I wish man. But then again guys who snatch bitches are usually too busy juggling them to brag

can face be shown?

not saying there arent (which will be a minority) im just saying a story like that will sound dumb, as the example I provided.

she has a bf but sends me pics, that count?

Nah man that’s the point I’m a Sup Forums tard like anyone else. I browse this board everyday. I’ve been here every day since about 2012. I’m never fucking leaving. I know that. I also know I’m not a neet useless sack of shit. Pic very fucking related.

No dude that’s a start and it’s good but she’s just using you for her own ego. I need you actually cucking her BF.

moooore, what a qt

Hey common dont ne like that, dont let just fucking some girl limit you, you are a useless sack of shit

OP here. I will literally take a pic of my ex gf ass sleeping here next to me tonight and post it if just one of you fucks can actually convince me you’ve ever cucked somebody.

Had a friend who was polyamorous and was super slutty and sent pics and constantly wanted me to fuck her (she lived abroad so I couldn't) but she told her bf everything and he willingly let it happen whilst we kept doing shit. He was definitely a cuck.

banging your ex inst bull behavior, its the opposite, pathetic and dependent. lol fn cuck I bet she cheated on you all the time

Actually I agree. But fucking your ex while fucking a new girl is exactly bull behavior.

more

What about the ex gf slut next to you?

disagree, ops probably just getting cucked twice as hard now as he was when he couldn't make the 1 girl happy

>Be me.
>Ex-Girlfriend calls asking for me to come over.
>She wants to cuck her new boyfriend.
>Run over like The Flash.
>Walk through her apartment door.
>She's already naked with her new boyfriend.
>He's in a cage.
>Proceed to fuck her brains out in front of him.
>I'm fucking her like I might never see her again.
>Cum inside her pussy without permission.
>She gets off me and walks over to her cuck boyfriend.
>Kisses him and cuddles with him in front of me.
>They're all lovey dovey.
>All these emotions are rushing back.
>I feel uncomfortable seeing her kiss him intimately.
>Her cuck boyfriend thanks me.
>Tells me I can go now.

Tfw I'll never have that lovey-dovey relationship with her again...

Wtf are you taking about? I am fucking two girls on the reg that I schedule and I’m the cuck? Fuck off faggot.

suace?

Come one Sup Forumsro get a good pic of something atleast

Fuck off. Your story is bullshit. You have never touched a woman in your life.

I m the only sauce you fuck. That’s the girl I’m cucking. I have a lot of her photos and google won’t give you shit.

nice op im a trap loving straight guy here who cucked his wife with a ex with out her knowing, been here since 08, i never post i come for the traps and stay for the gore/lulz/cringe but yes continue i hate cuck threads

Okay, there buddy. Don't project yourself onto me.

more of this babe