Should cops be armed like this?

should cops be armed like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU
youtube.com/watch?v=riB5zf1GYAQ
ebay.com/itm/like/172186001612?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not? If I saw that, you bet your ass I would never consider joking around with a job.

cop*

No, citizens should be armed like this

If the situation called for it, sure.

In America yeah

Why do so many American libertarians get triggered by cops carrying the same weapons civilians carry?

No face-concealing helmets. Everything else is ok, if they want to lug 40kgs of tacti-cool gear then they're welcome.

>"muh feels"
They should be allowed to conceal their identity's in public when there's a risk that organized criminals could target their families.

Armed? Those are fucking rubber slug shells. Look at them.

If he's armed at all he only has his service pistol. None of the shells on that shotgun are lethal. They aren't allowed to carry mixed ammo like that because of potential for accidents.

copfag here
shit looks awesome but heavy

Nope. Concealing the face means no accountability. They're free to go armed for war but only if they're held accountable for their actions.

No, those are rubber slugs. He should be armed with real ones. Fuck up, get shot.

Only in places with lots of black people or mexicans.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU

If we had a more homogeneous society this wouldn't' be necessary but the costs that nignogs impose on society requires additional expenditures not only for law enforcement but judicial and punitive institutions.

Imagine if you had a zoo and suddenly the administration decided to remove all enclosure walls and allow the animals to simply wander about. It could work but you would have to high a shit-ton more zookeeprs and probably upgrade their training and gear to ensure safety between animals and among guests to the zoo.

Diversity isn't free, it has a cost.

Our cops are

this
cops need to have accountability, if they don't it would cause a rise in police brutality.

post badass uniforms

only if citizens can be too

Ah man we need to have flags like that.

like Taiwan's SF style

Shitty guns / not holding them right

we are beyond "Idiocracy" level here

France's elite tactical unit, trained to hide behind shields ad well as how to tactically devance.

thats pretty based d e s u

i don't even know why they show up anymore

i want to see them armed heavily and shooting live rounds into leftists

Pic related

>be me
>a white dude
>25 years old
>never been in trouble in my whole life
>just live like a normal guy, don't do drugs, don't speed
>living a happy life
>never been bothered by the cops
>got pulled over once when I was 17
>had an expired inspection sticker
>told to get an inspection done within a week and pay $20 to the court
>never had any trouble since
>never been bothered by the cops ever in my life

I'm sorry but if you get "harassed" or "targeted" by the police in America it's for one of two reasons:

1. You're not white. If you're not white I have no sympathy for you. If life is so bad here in America feel free to leave. I am a blonde haired, blue eyed white male and my life is pretty great. If you think your life is shit, go back to Africa and you'll be much happier, nigger.

2. You're a degenerate. You do illegal drugs or drive inebriated or otherwise bring unwanted attention to yourself. If this is you, go kill yourself. Weed is legal in many US states. If you want to smoke weed, move to Colorado. I don't even think weed should be illegal, but it is. Either shut the fuck up and quit doing drugs, or move somewhere that isn't as hard on drug users. Just know that you're a degenerate and it's your fault the cops are up your ass.

sorry, not sorry.

How much for that mask

I just need to know what that mask is called and where I can get one

In the USA? Maybe. Over here its completely unnecessary. Cops can maintain order perfectly well by beating the ever loving shit out of you with their night stick. Theyre not as fat as American cops, you see.

Personally, I'm in favour of re-introducing sabers as police weapons, and get more mounted cops around.

This, similar story, except got arrested. Pulled my shit together and now I realise the error of my ways. Life is good.

shotgun looks too big for that small man

SMG looks like a british sten

They still don't look good. They just have fancy uniforms

Nice SJW art. They all are 8 year olds just minding their own business drinking a shake that they paid for with the money they saved on the paper route, right?

dubs of truth

This

most definitely

He has a shotgun. Police have had shotguns for a long time.

They are a nation of small, thin people, what did you expect ? to look like the bix nood in your picture ?

I can only imagine that truck stopping and everyone falls forward. The price of looking cool I guess

When confronting niggers and riotous traitors? Hell yes.

look up army of two masks for sale

those uniforms look bad ass

nice trips btw

It's not very practical to put a big gun in a small person's hands.

Why not compromise? Have a large, easily read ID number on the uniform, with a list of IDs available to IR, and the courts. One could theoretically rotate the numbers based on a calendar but I feel that would risk too much confusion and allow the occasional dirty cop a large opportunity for mischief.

cops need to be somewhat manecing, specially to our enemies

That's what the big guns are for. Lay off the helmets.

there's a better version, where this (white family) became this (original img). Forgot where's my img

>born just in time for a cyberpunk dystopia

youtube.com/watch?v=riB5zf1GYAQ

I'm a spic and I never get fucked with. I just don't dress or act like an idiot and I'm fine.

I don't but a lot do because of state gives cops leverage over them

Seconding this

Goes against Habeas Corpus, friendo. You must face your accuser.

Should cops be unable to handle a situation that requires more than a 9 mm Beretta?

Came here to post this. Looks pretty spoopy ngl famm. Bet cities would be a lot safer with one of them on every street

They are equipped like this because they are using OC spray, because idiot fucking decided it is fun to attack people that don't agree with them politically.

cops can play dress up all they want, it doesn't make them not clowns

I'd only be afraid when the actual military busts my door in, because they have real training

>I'd only be afraid when the actual military busts my door in, because they have real training
You don't realize half the cops in America are former military?

...are you saying you'd feel more comfortable fighting for your life against a squad of trigger-happy maniacs?

I was actually thinking about buying some riot gear and getting a shield with a MAGA lion on the front and joining these guys next rally i just wish we had a group of about 30 or even 60 at the least that would do this.

Oo plus make the mask have a camera in it so we can have indisputable evidence when a dindu does something and gets shot

about $184 on ebay right now

ebay.com/itm/like/172186001612?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

This lion desu

>fighting against the police
You some kind of degenerate? Because only degenerates have to fear the police.

mostly in cities

I don't live in a city

not against WITH

Yep.

In a sense, you can consider the police to be the state's hired muscle, hired for reasons not much different than a criminal outfit hires muscle. Without the force necessary to impose its will, how are people going to respond to the state's claims of authority and demands that you follow the law? They're going to laugh, that's how.

The thing that separates Officer Thompson from Tyrone the gangbanger is that Officer Thompson has a strict set of rules to follow and is held accountable for his behavior every step of the way. Tyrone can break your legs and threaten to kill your family as an intimidation tactic. Officer Thompson isn't allowed to do that. If he does, you can sue Officer Thompson for a good deal of money, and he might lose his position as the state's hired muscle.

If Officer Thompson is given a mask and is suddenly turned into a faceless soldier, what does that do to his accountability?

should civilians be armed like this?

This is literally how the SA was formed. Volunteers banding together to protect political events that were being disrupted and attacked by communists and other leftists.

History repeats itself. I look forward to the Trump-Section.

Every last one of them.

Yes

What kind of shitty engineering designs a rifle where the sight can be put backward? Laugh all you want about the AK-47 being a peasant's weapon but it was truly designed to be foolproof.

>Without the force necessary to impose its will, how are people going to respond to the state's claims of authority and demands that you follow the law? They're going to laugh, that's how.
This is why the EU is pushing so hard to create a European Army. Most of their shit can just be ignored, for now.

Depends.. on which civilians..?

In court, I'd say that's true, but I don't think it's necessary for charging/detainment. Masks wouldn't be worn in court, only while patrolling or otherwise on duty.

who hasnt attached an EOTech on backwards before? its a shit-tier product anyway

It's not the rifle's fault, it's how the sight is designed. It's holographic and the image can only be reflected one way.

I think cops should be limited to every day civilian weapons and transport. That excludes class 3 weapons (full auto, explosives ect) with an exception of non-lethals i.e. flash bangs and tear gas. Basically they should be limited to whatever you and I can buy, in my opinion.

>dindus
>organized

are we gunna do this right now Belgium? are we gunna argue this out in front of all these noguns poltards?

They look like fucking edgy cosplayers. Lose the helmet as a shoulder pad and I will guarantee they will look 10x better.

If they have to deal with niggers, then yes.

>sight on backwards
>firing post up
>resting gun on barrel

Yeah I have a combat gear fetish so the more the better

>L85
>edgy Army of Two masks
>Purple smoke
>black gear on Choco chip camo
Would not operate with, leave that shit at airsoft

Thought the cop on the right was wearing an Addidas tack vest for a second

At first I was like.

Then, I was like.

>protecting your face from rioters is a bad thing

That edgy tacticool shit will never match the Cossack police.

What is this? the BDSM shock troops?
looks fucking gay.
pic related is true tacticool badassery

My personal distaste for some police officers aside, I wish I could join them in beating the shit out of hippies.

I agree its high time we start posting best tank girl