New celeb thread

New celeb thread

pls gib Maika Monroe

bless my serb friend

Beware of Watsoncuck spammer/troll
He fucked up the previous thread

does she do insemination and child rearing?

dude just stop

Blackedfu

yeah
wew

Yes you did. Kys

This thread needs more lewdness

Any flappy Debbie?

Vintageanon reporting in

weeew

Do you ever sleep?
You've been on minimum 9 hours yesterday

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

i mean there has been a watsonposter who enjoys the occasional false flagging but in all honesty i think they're actually mentally disabled(?) learning imaired(?) autistic(?) i don't know but they're just a little off, be nice. i found out by being a meanie.

Kys Watsonfag

None of those have been posted

I love to worship my goddess

i mean there has been a watsonposter who enjoys the occasional false flagging but in all honesty i think they're actually mentally disabled(?) learning imaired(?) autistic(?) i don't know but they're just a little off, be nice. i found out by being a meanie.

yeah, not sure if that's who i'm talking about.

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

>i mean there has been a watsonposter who enjoys the occasional false flagging but in all honesty i think they're actually mentally disabled(?) learning imaired(?) autistic(?) i don't know but they're just a little off, be nice. i found out by being a meanie.

nice!
wewlad

The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

Yay

those eyes

Maika Monroe when?

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Watsonfag has severe autism making anti-andy sixx log threads
And spamming log threads too!

Eyefu incoming

>
she's beautiful

Henlo.

hits me where it hurts

hello fren

I know fuck

Edging for her feels so good. Making my cock all sensitive and dripping with precum.

All the dirty laundry comes out when you fuck with me, bitch

∧,,∧
  (´・ω・)
⊂ノ  ニつ
(`(´ ノ
 || ノ
(_(_)

veri much

I agree

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

My nigga! I´d love to fill the space between them

hey that's my thing!

∧,,∧
  (´・ω・)
⊂ノ  ニつ
(`(´ ノ
 || ノ
(_(_)

Just jerking and jerking but never cumming

herman detected

:~]

that chick is fine af

Is that Bella's future?

5th quads of the day. probably a record

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

best feets

Found him

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

pls no spam

found what?

Nothing. Don't worry.

fuckkk

alrighty

fucking Benzo

saved. that's a good one

mmm
Iggy and a horse...

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

mmmm yours is nice too

One of the few cocks that could satisfy her huge bimbo ass

I still wanna fuck Peyton up the butt