Overnight, the conflict in the East China Sea escalates and China launches a fullscale invasion of Japan

Overnight, the conflict in the East China Sea escalates and China launches a fullscale invasion of Japan.
How does your country react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazil does nothing 'cause we don't take sides

We arm a dingy with a whole 6 jtf-2 soldiers and sail the pacific to help japan.

Defend Japan desu. We'll just roll with the US unless Trump says not to defend Japan.

Welp....

Looks like it's time to assemble all the officers in my elite flag unit.

Then fight for China.

with [DEEP CONCERN] but what else? we have ties with both countries

we drink wine and eat bacalhau we aint got time for ware

*wars

Good luck to both countries

the Chinese would probably invade jeju by accident

we vehemently reprove china's attitude and offer to receive japanese r̶e̶f̶u̶g̶e̶e̶s qts

they would end up in Hawaii, california, west coast canada, and peru

why peru tho?

You'd all get pulled in because of the defense treaties the U.S. has, if one base got hit, it's an attack on the U.S. meaning it activates the treaties.

>do nothing
>Japanese refugees come in
>get a qt 3.14 loli Japanese waifu

decent sized Japanese community + they had a Japanese president for a while (also probably safe from America/Chinese

But Brazil is also BRICS

Brics has nothing to do with military

nothing

most countries would probably put out statements like expressing concerns, stressed the need for all sides to avoid any further provocation, anxious for peace for its citizens..yadayadayada.. and just simply do nothing

We pledge our support to our Chinese comrades, obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

>full scale invasion
>countries only putting out statements expressing concern

This isn't civ5 mate, unprovoked invasions aren't looked at like that in the real world

crimea

touché..

Well that's because it's Russia, and it wasn't full scale, because they never attempted to take the entire country.

Weaboos march and protest all over the country, then will be suppressed by their own mothers.

Declare war on China once America does the same.

>lol, chink fight
>animu rest in piss
>its near our borders, well, fuck
>oh, look, chinks and yankees beating shit out of eachother
>participate? lol, no, thank you
>first WW without Russia
>maybe at the end when victor will be obvious
>join his side and secure gibs and clay

It depends of who of those two owns already owns our lives

Those sneaky slants have tried to grab our country by the pussy because it has so many resources, but we don't know whose cock our treacherous joke of a government sucked first.

Airlift kyoani headquarters into PEI so they'll be safe.

Pretty comfy desu

After the annexation is complete I should be able to freely live and work in Japan with all their qts

No they do not. The defense treaties
1. Only a defensive.
2. Do not have a transitive quality. If the USA attacks another country for attacking a US ally, other allies are not dragged in.
3. NATO only applies to attacks in, you guessed it, the North Atlantic region. This is clearly stated and is why NATO members didn't need to back up the USA against Iraq or Vietnam.

Sad!

Anyone who trespess on chinese property, you get pumped full of lead.

kek, you guys probably take the opportunity and grab more land mass south of the kuril islands

with memes

I would volunteer to fight for Japan

This cunt's despot leader sings praises to China like a good lapdog.

They try their best

nuke Japan

assist japan and participate in nanking 2.0

It's not like we need it. Whole point of kurili is the control over Sea of Okhotsk.

The only time we had to come to defence of an ally was after 9/11 to war in Afghanistan.

And now Trump failed to acknowledge that despite having a piece of WTC right in front of him. Nato is pretty much finished. Even Merkel said so.

kek

When Japan and China have a conflict, the Korean Peninsula will become their battlefield.
It's the historical theory in the East Asia.

Time for Tibet

Give me popcorn !!

Fuck you^^
What are you saying??????

Right now we are more concerned about northern fatties losing their shit so we wouldn't care much

Whatever america wants

Pretends that nothing happens.
When yanks arrive attack them with China, while denying any involvement in the UN

bump

Help out the based Honorary Aryans.

Realistically speaking,we are going to get pressured to help Japan if America decides to interfere.Although Korean government will try hard not to get directly involved.At least we're not going to support China,that's for sure.

Why not? I thought that Koreans like China much more than they like Japan, because of their history.

Express concern, call for a peaceful solution, sell weapons to China.

And sneakily invade Belarus, while everybody is distracted?

>Overnight, the conflict in the East China Sea escalates and China launches a fullscale invasion of Japan.
>How does your country react?
Doing nothing

You're right about Korean people generally positive towards China than Japan.That doesn't mean we love China so much that we're going to break everything we bulit with Americans just
to be friendly with Chinese.That's never going to happen.

I see. Thank you.

gif back portugal clay

He's probably not even Chinese

I'd unironically fight for Nippon.

wish chinks fun while they have their revenge over those faggots what were always bullying Russia and China

but honestly Japan is just a US military base
so invading Japan = invading US

fugg :DDDD

"Don't bother us we have to work on monday"
t. an average hongkonger

Are working conditions really that harsh there?

Japan will shake hands with China to take back surely East Asian areas.

Yeah know, these areas are clearly Russian. You can fuck off.

Nope, just we have rather a slavery mind and nobody will stand out and fight

I see. Thank you.