Migrant Shipwreck Survivor Drowns In Lake

>A young migrant from Ivory Coast who survived a shipwreck in the Mediterranean has drowned in a lake in northern Italy.

>Lesine Sanune had been living at a migrant centre near the Italian city of Turin.

>The organisation, which has given shelter to Mr Sanune, said the 24-year-old came to Europe last summer, having survived the perilous crossing after the dilapidated boat he was on capsized and sank.

>But on Saturday afternoon, Mr Sanune had been on a trip to Lake Sirio in Chaiverano with other asylum seekers when he decided to dive into the water following a meal.

>Witnesses told the La Stampa newspaper that he never surfaced.

>His body was recovered by divers a few hours later.

news.sky.com/story/1703670/migrant-shipwreck-survivor-drowns-in-lake

Other urls found in this thread:

af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFKCN0YJ05Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Go take a swim after lunch
>die

how

We were always told never go to eat after dinner when we were kids.

These people lack so called "common sense".

*to swim

>swimming after eating
Serves them right.

I've gone swimming after eating good ammounts of food and nothing has happened to me, or anyone I know,

It's called being a nigger.

>eats Italian food
>drowns himself

Poor guy mustve tried to wash off the taste of garlic

Proper ironing

I thought my parents were just memeing when they said to wait 30 minutes.
Guess i was wrong.

Dont swim after you eat

Your body has 5L of blood/water circulating around you and it actually doesn't distribute to every part of your body evenly.

Hormones dictate which arteries to constrict and expand to direct more blood to certain areas.

When exercising, it limits blood to the digestive system and opens arteries to the arms/legs

The reverse is true after a heavy meal.

So, when you eat heavy then start swimming, which, despite needing less muscle strength since you're in water, is still an all-body part used exercise.

And a bunch of shit could go wrong including:
>bad stomach cramps due to blood focused on arms/legs with a heavy meal in the digestive tract
>vomiting
>extreme fatigue if the body prefers to focus on the heavy meal instead of the workout (hence "food comas"
and etc.

good post what did you study? i'm a physiology major and all you said is true

3rd year uni molecular biology.

I was considering posting this because it was pretty funny but i wasn't expecting to find english sources

>We were always told never go to eat after dinner when we were kids.
I think the myth here is to wait for 3 hours

How is nobody stating the obvious, that he was murdered. Most likely by the other migrants.
>HUR IDUNNO WAT HAPPEN HE JUMP IN DA LAKE AND HE NEVER CAME BACK IDUNNO WAT HAPPEN

>mom was always right

nice whats your plan?

No for us it was just one hour

Guys guys, we're missing the most important sign

>FROM IVORY COST

Everyone knows niggers cant swim.

HE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT

finally someone willing to think outside the box

fuckers probably did it for the fifty guido-cents he had in his pocket

>I think the myth here is to wait for 3 hours
Yeah, from what I recall this has been debunked as myth some time ago. But sure enough, we were told the same as kids...

>Dindus
>Water

Doomed from the getgo

research positions mostly. Haven't totally fleshed out a plan but have been volunteering for professers projects to build up resume

>tfw hongcouver
>tfw the chinese make your B+ GPA look like you're retarded
Ive already resigned to plan B, but haven't totally thought of it lol.

based Poseidon gets his revenge

Thank you, based Acheloos, god of rivers and lakes.

Many migrants don't know how to swim and doesn't respect the water. It's also why you find them doing ficki ficki at swimming pools, because teaching them how to swim is a common integration investment.

This. Africans do not willingly go into water.

He probably saw his own reflection in the water and thought some nigger was mean mugging him.

The Ivory Coast is one of the wealthiest countries of Western Africa and is not experiencing any wars. How the fuck is he allowed to claim a refugee status?

I bet he was heading to Paris to join his 24 cousins living in welfare. God.

af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFKCN0YJ05Z

That argument is invalid due to body fat, its why fat people can backfloat for a long time. By logic a black fattie should be just as buoyant, if not more than the average white person

this was busted on mythbusters. You can swim after you eat without any problems. The only way it could harm you is if you have a preexisting condition

>this was busted on mythbusters
Unless you can refute my points biologically on the matter anecdotal evidence (such as a few people doing it and feeling fine) is not evidence.

>The stomach recieves more blood after eating a moderate to sizable amount of food.
>Redirecting blood away from your stomach after eating is unhealthy
>Exercise redirects blood away from your stomach
>Swimming is a form of exercise.

>Therefore, swimming when the stomach needs more blood than normal is a bad idea.