I feel Irish. but i feel british too. Irish consider me a traitor, but the british consider me not british enough

I feel Irish. but i feel british too. Irish consider me a traitor, but the british consider me not british enough.

my political identity is just confusion t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Spenser#A_View_of_the_Present_State_of_Ireland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay, I'm an Eastern European catholic who loves the queen and wishes the British Empire were back. I don't know if the British or Irish would accept me but whatever

You are like a one-person Quebec.

Quebec hates the queen and Anglos I love Anglos

Gee I wonder who could be behind these posts

I'm not an Anglo :( but I wish I was

Yeah, true.
But considering you live in Canada the Irish and Brits will probably be forced to accept you as long as you don't look to Asian and actually try to talk proper English.

Has Trudeau infected you with the estrogen in water supply? Glorious Szlàv >>>>>> smelly BEADY anglokikes with horse teeth

No I have blue eyes and I speak English with a thick Eastern European accent, it probably sounds really weird hearing me sing God save the queen

quebec just wants to speak french
at least they believe in cultural preservation

I am sorry, lad, but I am sure you just as much as I understand that all taigs must hang.

I'm not a stinky dirty slav

Yeah I don't mind Quebec but I do mind when people talk bad about my Queen

Most canucucks are fond of mongs, if they are not one of them themselves

why is this furshit getting posted everywhere

What are you then? A Bozgor?

They have Prince Sadiq ruling their capitol. I'm sure you're British enough.

I'm an Irish/German-American. What does that make me, Sup Forums?

It's just the germanic being degenerate savages as usual

I prefer the term hung-aryan

>not being a son of Roman emperors and Transylvania dwellers who resides in Trump's America

Soon West Briton

>region around Amsterdam is the worst
No surprise there.

Gypsies aren't allowed in this thread

> Irish violently resist union with Britain for centuries

> Join European Union

>Irish
>white
Oh yes, senor. And Americans are white too! Schlomo Shekelsteinbergowitzblatt told me all about it, he's my professor.

>Makes no sense
>They would rather be in union with Estonia and Latvia than Britain

Because she's cute.

No matter how much you hate the EU, you can't compare it to the rule of the Brits, especially not at its early stages.

Yeah the EU is worse

Mongolians and Chinks belong in Canada. Oh wait

The Brits tried to subdue the Irish religion and culture much more than the Eu ever had ((Not that they aren't trying)) and now they will at least have some sort of democracy.
Any reasons to think the Eu is worse?

Is this supposed to be some "Hungarians are mongols" meme? We're 100,000,000 times whiter than "Rome"ania

The EU isn't violently oppressive, yet. But the point is they'll lose their national identity in the European federalization endgame all the same.

Because it's run by Muslims

norway; bunch of fishermen inferior to based sweden

I don't know about the ones from Hungary proper, but some szekelers have epicanthal folds. I'd estimate they have ~10% ugric admixture

>any reason to think the EU is worse?

Based on your flag you probably wouldn't think this is a problem either

They are run by appeasers, yes, but I don't think that is any worse than being run by a bunch of Protties who occasionally banns Christmas and think your religion is a gigantic satanic conspiracy.

No Hungarians are white, Romanians are literally indistinguishable from Indians

>EU brings in immigrants
>Britts also bring in Immigrants
Yeah, and?

You aren't thinking about Gypsies?
Most real Romanians look white as far as I know.

This. Yet Slavs and Finns aren't "white", then there's Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, their Aztec rape babies, and Romanians walking with pride like they are part of us.

irish blood english heart this you're made of?

Gypsy detected

White compared to your people, Ahmed.

MICKS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have light hair and blue eyes and look like a western slav.

It's a meme, dipshit. He's hungayrian so he knows

Yeah so your grandpa probably raped a swede and she felt bad and stayed with him

And we were being so nice against each other at the start of the thread

It's not a meme Romanians aren't white, stop trying to spread these myths

Yeah and you had to ruin it by being a gypsy

The bozgors always sperg out when they encounter Romanian-Aryans

There are lots of us, don't worry.

>Britain is currently in the EU

Not for long hopefully

Romanians literally came from India there's no disputing this its a scientific fact

They are fucking non-whites, anyone who says not is a moron.

Not by being a filthy furry?

*hand rubbing intensifies*

subversion of democracy is arguably worse than a violent takeover as no one realises it's happening and resistance is ridiculed

Romanians see everything backwards, they think they're white and think whites are shitskins
How would I know that unless you brought it up?

Why do you feel British? Are you Irish heritage or British heritage or a mix of both?

Either way, who the fuck cares, just be you.

Just to clarify, I were talking about the colonization-ish thing that occurred during British rule when Northern Ireland got it's Anglo majority.

#ResistAnglo

You post this late to avoid us. Shame on you Deartháir

What colonisation?

They are like spics and Turks. Desperately looking for the white man's approval, then they claim they are white. Fucking shitskins.

>How would I know that unless you brought it up?
By me using a filthy furry reaction image?

>subversion of democracy is arguably worse than a violent takeover as no one realizes it's happening and resistance is ridiculed
Yeah, true.
Though then you may at least have the possibility to vote yourself out of it when people wake up, not have your rebellions bloodily beaten down whenever you try to resist.

>t. 1/16 cherokee "white" man

How is a picture of a fox, some fish, and a Pokemon furry? They're not having sex or anything
But you're a filthy gypsy so maybe you're attracted to the animals

same

>How many Aryans do I have to backstab in order to be accepted as one of them?

We like Irish loyalists. You can even keep on being Catholic, I don't give a shit. So long as you accept Elizabeth II as your queen, you're welcome.

Gypsies aren't white no matter what you say

>you will never have an Anglo name like John George
>you will never trigger Aryan's
>your family will always just be peasant Hungarian farmers
Why live

All Irish are British, but not all British are Irish.

>All of those Belarus furries

I find it funny that there are furries in the Balkans, when I considered them the most based people

>your family will always be just horsefucker asiatics who fit in (in Canada)
ftfy

Its ok user I accept you but we need a new political party

Are you the guy from 50 dead men walking?

>t. Vladimir Shekelsteinpooinloowingwong

>posted on product invented by sir tim berners lee

>10-15 furries out of millions of people
not that bad t.bh

Half irish. All English heart.
How hard is this?
Why don't you have an identity?
No one has ever said to me I'm not British enough you lying mongoloid

You will always just be an incest rape baby cigany

My ancestry is entirely Irish, all my family came here to the north 150 years ago and different Irish families intermarried.

I thought I was English until I was 22 then I realised I'm really not at all, because I'm not Anglo-Saxon. I don't feel "British" either because that word is now exclusively used by the BBC etc. to describe niggers and muslims in order to over compensate for their strikingly obvious non-Britishness.

I would feel Celtic but that is not an actual identity any more and it's questionable to what degree that can even qualitatively be defined because Celts were cultural and their roots spread everywhere.

I don't feel Irish because I've never been there and basically no nothing about Ireland at all.

I don't feel anything or like I belong to anywhere really and it gets even more confusing when you read about the sub-genocidal history of the English with relation to the Irish.

For instance, if you want to get buttmad read about what the common opinion of the Irish was back in Tudor times. Here is Edmund Spenser:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Spenser#A_View_of_the_Present_State_of_Ireland

>the native law system called "Brehon Law" which trumps the established law given by the English monarchy. This system has its own court and way of dealing with infractions. It has been passed down through the generations and Spenser views this system as a native backward custom which must be destroyed.

>Spenser wished devoutly that the Irish language should be eradicated, writing that if children learn Irish before English, "Soe that the speach being Irish, the hart must needes be Irishe; for out of the aboundance of the hart, the tonge speaketh".[22]

>He pressed for a scorched earth policy in Ireland, noting that the destruction of crops and animals had been successful in crushing the Second Desmond Rebellion

Very complicated.

seriously
You don't feel English because your ancestors moved her 150 years ago?and you're inventing traumas from the past?
Tell me how I know you're voting remain and you love oppressed cock.

Because he's a fag whose perversions are helping the downfall of his country

You're Gaelic, as is one half of my family. That's the Irish ethnic identity. I'm born in England and I'm English. As for the history, well alot of it seems to stem from the wider protestant/catholic conflict. I don't like Catholicism either so can understand why Britain fought it.

You'll save yourself a lot of time and energy if you stop caring about the opinions of men that died centuries ago.

>150 years
>not English enough
Because you are Britain's version of Mexicans.

Try us again please, the bantz will be mighty

If you feel British then I suggest you knock yourself in the head with a hammer until you don't

I'm not whining nigger. You'd be pissed if people wanted to wipe your language and culture out of existence too and half succeeded. Also I probably hate the EU more than you.

Ahh, what could have been.

If I suddenly found out I was part abbo then proceeded to choose to take on past wrongs that didn't affect me and weren't perpetrated by anyone currently alive so I could be a special snowflake and have something to be angry about instead of worrying about things from today that actually affect me.

Like that you mean, you useless eater?

>Because he's a fag whose perversions are helping the downfall of his country
I don't see how it really hurts my country if it's just a part of some sexual kink, not even real sexual preference.

The threat level for an attack from Irish terrorist on the mainland was raised a couple weeks back. So we're waiting for you guys to make the first move.

That is the most despicable thing anyone can say.

>my political identity is just confusion

Fuck an Irish girl. Then point out to your mates that they fuck Irish girls too, you're one of them.

Why is it wrong for me to want to read about and understand the history of my people

You're being defensive because you think I'm blaming you and English people for the fact that Ireland got outcompeted and subjugated for a lot of its history and I'm not so you can fuck off, I'm not even angry about it.

>implying that's not a government project fear tactic before the referendum

stay in the EU goy or da ebil IRA will attack you even though they've done fuck all on the mainland for 20 years

Hello GCHQ

Seriously Sweden, here's a crash course on how to save your country.
>Reject all your perversions
>Vote Swedish Democrats
>Join Swedish democrats and volunteer
>redpill your family and friends slowly
>Aim to get married and have at least 3 kids
>Go to Church
>Be proud to be Swedish
>Buy Swedish flags and fly them

Do that and you can save Sweden.