Why is this beer so good...

Why is this beer so good? I mean you can say I've fallen for the magic of marketing but out of every single "shitty beer" i've tasted, I've always preferred this one and budweiser, no limes either

But, what are ya'll drinkin

natty ice

cornoa and dewars, out of weed so FUCK IT also gf left because she "want s to be alone". Considering kms every day, but she might take me back any day. Passing the time by trying to get as fuckt as possible every night

Blue Moon is the best beer I've had. Can't really explain why but I dislike almost every other beer.

Newcastle

If you like Blue Moon try Hoegaarden. very similar beers, but I slightly prefer Hoegaarden

I live in Australia and have a hard time finding blue moon. Never even seen hoegaarden anywhere.

Eccentric Ale from Bell's Brewery.

That's a shame. It's getting harder to find over here in the UK too. Wonder why, it seemed popular enough. If you get a chance to try it I would

That a shitty beer, like kronembourg, budweiser and other low coast lagers. Don't drink that.

Not shitty piss water beer. Because Im from Colorado and all other beer in this country is inferior to ours. And in general why would you drink this mexicant horse piss anyway? It tastes like every other cheap beer. Go with some Bohemia if you want good mexican beer. Or better yet go to your local beer store and get anything by a brewery called New Belgium or Bristol or Breckenridge breweries. You can thank me later.

Looks amazing. Stout?

But I hate overly hoppy IPAs lmao

Coors Banquet has a weird flavor to it but you guys definitely have some fine whiskey

James Boag's 'Wizard'
They literally have space technology gear making their beer. I did the tour in Tasmania.

Coors?! Are you fucking serious?! I would burn thay brewery to the ground if I could! Did you read my post at all god damnit!? NEW BELGIUM BREWERY... You will thank me later.

It's pretty good. It's an American Strong Ale. I'd compare it to a really boozy amber or a barleywine.

Fat tire, 2 below, 1554, and Ranger are their best beers. Best brewery in America. Seriously so amazing. This brewery id like magic... Magic you need to taste as soon as you can. Magic that will change your life and propel you from just a casual drinker on the weekends to a full blown alcoholic in no time flat.

Whats the ibu and alcohol content? It looks really boozy and thick just from the picture. I like stouts but typically only in winter. And I know I will get shit for this but I have never typically cared for guiness.

Hoegarrden is dank as all get out.

why would you want her back?

B does not drink good beer, thats for damn sure

Alcohol content is 11% and not sure what the IBU is. It isn't listed. But it is a maltier beer. I think if you like stouts you'd like this. I love stouts myself. I prefer them over IPAs.

Im not trying to be all weird about it, but you do know that drinking is only going to make you want to an hero even more right? Believe me Ive been down that road of alcoholisn and depression. It just exacerbates your problems ten fold. I was a lot younger then. Youre probably in the same position and age I was. It gets better broseph. And not to be a dick but if you are so codependent on her its probably not a healthy relationship. I know when you are young it can feel like the end of the world. But honestly their is better smarter cooler and happier pussy out there.

so many hops

Heavyseas Loose Cannon IPA, all the rest are shit.

Ibu. International bitter units. Basically describes the hoppiness and maltiness of a beer. Its actually pretty cool to see what kinda beer you like through this method over time because you end up being able to pick out what you like in a beer before you buy it. Once a lot of Colorado micro breweries started doing this it caught on very quickly.

Shit yeah. Good beer drinking abilities my friend. Very good plus.

I know what IBU stands for, but there was no IBU listed for this beer, not even online.

My bad. Didnt know if they listed that usually where you are from. Not trying to give you a lecture. Swear Im not some super hipster asshole with a moustache.

new belgium is entry-level trash. there's dozens of better breweries in CO alone.

Hahah no worries. I hope I didnt come off as snarky. In my city it depends on the brewery. Some list IBU and some don't. I like the IBU system, too, since it's a lot easier than guessing based on the brew type or the brewer's description.

gotta drink this shit while i'm still in a portion of the country that sells it

Sup Forums has bad taste

Two Hearted is amazing. I live by Bell's and nearly everything they have is legit af.

what do you mean, user? MN here, thats one of my favorite beers. dont tell me its going away

nasty piss. only fucking beaners drink that swill

hahaha no, you're good. i'm from WA but am currently located in FL. can't get bell's up in the PNW, although we luckily have out share of great breweries

did you know? 77% of all hop production in the U.S. comes from washington state. neat!

Dude I loved moving to my city for that reason. So much good beer here and its so fucking cheap. And brew pubs are everywhere. When I went to Europe last year with my old lady I seriously couldnt grasp how expensive any alcohol was. It was absolutely insane. I was used to paying 8 usd for a really good six pack. The fact that Paris charged so much for any kind of alcohol except wine made me realize why the French (at least in Paris) were such god awful pricks. Its like the Boston of Europe. Even talking to someone would ruin their fuckin day.

I love the city I'm in for the same reason. There are tons of breweries (especially since it's a pretty small city) and pretty much all restaurants serve microbrews from all over the state and country.

Seriously? That kinda makes sense though. Its the perfect climate for hops. In Denver my neighbot was a brewer and he grew it in his backyard. Shit grew like a weed (no pun intended) which surprised me because I thought it wouldnt do well in such a dry climate.

I just moved from Denver to Pittsburgh and am actually really dissapointed with the beer here. Not very good. At the same time anyone I know that has experience brewing has always told me that the water source makes a huge difference in taste.

I've heard great things about the beer scene in Denver. I live in west Michigan, and ironically, my city is infamous for having shitty water, yet we have some excellent breweries.

until you introduce your local liqo stos' to it, and how its fucking amazing, then maybe theyll start stocking it!

Yeah the beer scene in Denver was absolutely amazing. Beer everywhere. Great Oktoberfest. A lot of Germans in Colorado (at least German Americans like myself) so I definitely fit in right away. I mentioned in a previois post that I just moved to Pittsburgh and the local beer has been relatively dissapointing. But at the same time Im such a Coloradonazi now that I would probably bitch no matter where I had moved.

Its pretty bizarre that you have good beer in your town like you said. You think it would give you the runs and or lead poisoning.

I'm surprised Pittsburgh has a weak beer scene. I always figured the NE part of the country was good with breweries. It's the south that struggles from my experience. I have family in Oklahoma, and their craft beer scene is extremely weak due to religiously-based liquor laws.

Colorado is one of my favorite states, so I totally don't blame you for being a Coloradonazi haha

Never liked it, op. I'm having a Guinness right now.

Ahhhh guiness. The most overated stout on the planet. You bitch about ops mexican horse piss and swagger proudly about your limey anal juice like its something to be proud of. Gtfo.

Yeah the south does suck when it comes to good beer Ive herad that too. New England has a great beer scene. I lived in Boston for a couple years and they have great breweries up there. Just Pittsburgh thats really lacking I guess. As far as New England goes they have one of my favorite breweries up there. Magic hat... Heard of it?

Montego Bay rum
Nasty shit
Feeling it after a whole month of no drinking finally got a job so cheers!

I would love to visit the Boston beer scene, what with Sam Adams kick-starting the craft beer wave. I've heard of Magic Hat. I forgot the names, but I've had some of their IPAs. They distribute in Michigan. They're pretty good, I'd like to visit the brewery itself. I also like what I've had from Dogfish Head.

Aww man Dogfishhead! They had this amazing black salt and lime beer that I drank all damn summer! It was the perfect summer beer it was almost incomprehensible. As far as magic hat goes they have a beer called #9 that I love. Its a little different for sure but really good. Boston is a cool city too. People can be pricks but its still a fun place to bop around in. Honestly like I said earlier Denver is where its at though. I had more fun their in my early and mid 20s that it felt like fate. Amazing city full of amazing people. If you ever get the chance move there. You wont regret it. Ive lived all over the country and even over seas and Denver was just magical. People are just so absolutely laif back. And not in the superficial California way but the altruistic kinda way.

Because of your third world tastes

Do not move to denver. Or colorado for that measure. We have enough transplant cocksuckers already. Stay in your shot state or move to california and burn with the rest of those self important trouser stains.

I've actually been thinking about looking for jobs in the Denver area. Colorado is beautiful and politically moderate, which I like. It seems like a balanced and functional state. And, naturally, the beer scene is a huge plus.

I'm curious what Dogfish Head's black salt and lime beer tastes like. I've tried Midas Touch. I wanna try the rest of their ancient ales. I think it's a super creative idea to resurrect ancient beer recipes (as best as they could). Makes me almost want to start my own brewery with a similar theme.

I promise I wont be an annoying touristy transplant cocksucker if I move there.

Dirty Bastard is my favorite beer. It's so smooth, boozy, and malty. Makes for a perfect brew.