Well the Congressional Budget Office just said that DACA amnesty will cost us $26 billion a year...

Well the Congressional Budget Office just said that DACA amnesty will cost us $26 billion a year. Do you still hate Trump now you bitch liberal cunts? You can’t educate stupid, I just wonder when the stupid cunts who hate Trump will get deported by ICE along with the rest of the unwelcome foreigners.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2017/05/22/dhs-releases-fiscal-year-2016-entryexit-overstay-report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a regular political scientist, aren't you

I don't give a fuck. You make it sound like if it didn't happen we'd see that money back or something. Instead, it'd probably go to another trillion-dollar DOD failure like the F-35.

You’re a regular cunt, Obama paid you from the money the rest of us scrounged up. Get the fuck out of my country

well if you want to deport them we need bottom feeders like you to fill their jobs

Look around. The thugs in the street can do it, all they need is the self-respect and decency to stop their bullshit and go earn a day’s wages

Basically this OP. I'm from Texas and used to be far right now I don't give a shit. You idiots act like that money is going back to you guys. It's a way the government can make inbred like you feel special. The government doesn't need your taxes because its already run by the 1 percent. Your shitty job doesn't make a difference. if a guy who doesn't even speak English can outskill you, You deserve to lose your job. We are the best country in the history of time. Act like it and stop being salty.

Lol DACA people can't get any government benefits the opposite is true.... You're literally a fucking retard
-Sincerely, a DACA recipient

Maybe you should go cross the border and act like a fag over there. I pay for this government and I will be damned if I don’t have a fucking say into how the money is spent. Pull your head out of your anus and support the wall

you are literally retarded.

You should be more worried about the hundreds of billions Trumps tax cuts are gonna cost. And the fact that he's gonna get richer from them.

Nice try you fucking inbred scum

Your litterly a retarted gay fagget bitch!

You don't have a say. You have a vote to elect the people who have a say. They, on the other hand, don't give a shit about you. Doesn't matter which side.

You can't bother to inform yourself on a topic you seem pretty pissed about.... You seem like the dumb one

The top 20% of earners already pay 94.8% of all income taxes. It makes it a littler hard NOT to cut their taxes in a tax cut.

>call OP an inbred scum
>Middle easterners and Africans are the most inbred people on the planet

so is inbreeding bad?

26 billion a year? wow, that's a lot. heck, it almost makes the millions we spend on Trump's weekly vacations seem- oh wait no that's still a blatant abuse of power, using the office of presidency to enrich himself at the detriment of our country.

There is this novel idea called work visas!!

where do you think our illegal immigrants come from? overstaying work visas. you could build ten fucking walls but it wouldn't do shit cause "they" come in legally.

>stopping by your own golf course is a vacation
>Taking a 4 hour break every month is a national emergency for someone reported to only sleep 4 hours a night anyway

Is this the thread where Liberal idiots throw insults at OP to pretend they are smarter even though they don't have an intelligent counter-argument?

Oh wait........That's every political thread on the internet.

So the stock markets being at an all-time high can’t possibly be a refute to your dumbass argument, right?

uh yeah, it doesn't suddenly not become a vacation because you own the property you're vacationing in. Also Trump has taken more vacation time already than Obama has over his whole presidency so idk what you're trying to say...

Reminder

It's not being out skilled. It's them going into the emergency room, getting free care, then walking out and never paying the bill. It's their kids getting a free education and breakfast/lunch. It's them using all of our other public services all on the tax payers dollars.

Come here legally or get the fuck out of here.

You do realize the bottom 50% of Americans already pay 0% of the taxes right? Can't really give a tax break to people that don't pay it.

1.47% overstay. Might want to reassess your statement.

dhs.gov/news/2017/05/22/dhs-releases-fiscal-year-2016-entryexit-overstay-report

ah yes, tending the stock market, our president's most celebrated duty. tell me, what exactly has trump done to lead to this new era of prosperity? and in such record time too, normally macro-economic effects of that scale are years in the making and the result of many complex interactions of policy, trade, and societal vectors, but trump managed to do it before he even got into office!

Go back to russia you fucking twat.

Trump has golfed more than Obama did in over this amount of time. My point is that it doesn't cost millions on millions to play a round of golf on your property, that 18 holes of golf takes about 4 hours to complete, and that Trump has also signed more legislation and appointed more judges in 12 months than any president in decades. In his full review of all government over-regulations, he has eliminated 22 regulations for every 1 new regulation.

Unemployment is at 4.1% and 401k’s are in outer space

In Trumps trip to asia he came back with more investments in the USA than the GDP of whole European "countries". And these leaders stressed that their shift to focus on US manufacturing was a bet on the upcoming tax changes and new bi-lateral trade options.

Why the fuck would I cross the border? I don't give a shit what mexico does. You don't have a say dumbass. The only people who matter are the rich and they couldn't care less if your house caught fire.

Kek

ok I know most of you are trolls, retarded, or bots but I'm gonna monologue about immigration anyways and maybe someone will get something out of it.

We could put an end to illegal immigration in a matter of months, at 1/100th of the cost of this border wall. It would require two things: outrageously harsh penalties for hiring illegal immigrants and a massive nationwide audit to enforce said regulations. When the cost of hiring illegal immigrants because higher than hiring legal ones, people will higher legal ones.

Why doesn't this happen? It would employ more people than the wall project, cost us less money, and be infinitely more effective. Well, all this implies that these blowhards actually want to stop illegal immigration. Can't have meaningless posturing over a solved issue. Can't maintain insane profit margins when you have to pay your workers a "living" wage. Can't beat a dead scapegoat.

Fuck your class warfare fantasies, Snowflake.

Juden

smells like beaners itt. go back jose

Obviously you do, you love mexicans so much. If you love them so much go there

it's not the percentage of visa holders who overstay that is relevant, it is the percentage of illegals who got in through work visa's. If I'm wrong about that though please post the numbers, I don't want to sound like a dumbass next time I have this conversation.

>HEY LET'S JUST LOOK AT GROSS NOT NET
this is you
this is what you sound like

This doesn't sound like a police state at all.

Imagine being this cucked.

which is funny because alot of rich californians houses ARE on fire right now...

How am I the snowflake when your the one who thinks you have a say in the government and that your shitty tax dollars mean anything.

you think the stock market is where it is because of trump's asia trip? do you not understand what the stock market is? could you not just look at some 2-year charts before you make this sort of post? maybe take some economics + personal finance classes next semester if they have any at your high school.

Boot
Licker

I don't think they have that at automotive HS.

"investments"
Have fun with your race to the bottom Amerifat

Don't assume his race. That's kinda rude

Smells like but hurt inbreds from shitty flyover states.

The stocks have kept going up since January because professional financiers know that we have a shrewd businessman in a very high position and that decisions made by that person will probably benefit the market.

Republicans are ritch people that don't give a shit about anyone else. What's your point

They know they have a corporate stooge con man real estate hustler in the White House and it's time to get noses in troughs.

Holy fuck I've never seen this level of delusion.

We're talking about DACA not illigals who came here as adults.... Stop being a stupid bitch that can't stay on topic

It's Obama right? gtfo you millennial trash

Have you seen the stocks and 401k’s recently? No? Ok take a look, see for yourself

Op and racist anons forgets thar America was founded by English immigrants to preach their religion to the natives, whom you kicked them out of their lands, then your country spread the word of the American dream, so your country received european people, let's say irish

The things that liberals "need" and love are based on redistributing the earnings of productive men. The nation made it all the way to 1917 without a cent taxed on income. It's a fucking scam, wake up.
The consumer confidence index is at an all time high though and it appears to be because of how much hype Trump can generate

kind of on the fence on trump atm
said he'd build a wall, he didn't (yet)
supports the repeal of net neutrality,
BUT kek and all that shit sooo yeah
kill me

"Immigrants and illegal immigrants are the same thing! If for whatever reason you don't like people breaking the law it's because you're a racist!"

user said, fidgeting with his autism toy and munching on some vegan soy chicken

How do you feel knowing that by 2050 Hispanics will be the majority? Don't act like your going to do anything about it either grandpa.

Then you develope racist agression, black jokes towards irish, so that reflects you peopke never learn to treat others how you want to be respected

>whom you kicked them out of their lands
You can't just draw a big circle around your land and then get mad when people come and take it. No one is entitled the land they live on, it is fought for, which is why no people that have not displaced another weaker group.

>Op and racist anons
When you start off with racist You've already lost the argument, these buzz words are getting old, waddya say junior ,grow up a bit before you post?

The idea that current market trends have anything to do with Trump is moronic. investors typically have more confidence in the market when Republicans are in office. Trump is just a senile bag of diet cokes the Republicans have to cart around with them while they make most of the economic policy.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Go back to Sup Forums with all the other autistic kids.

What year is this?

If the USA was hispanic it would be Mexico and the places in the USA that are now mostly Hispanic resemble (surprise) MEXICO. The Laws of the USA are not copyrighted so clearly being the USA isn't a matter of laws and geography. As always it's about Race and IQ.

professional financiers? lol you could at least google what the stock market is before you start trying to explain its trends

Grow up like you?, please no I pass

> not an argument
> Buzz words
> ad hom
>Tips fedora

I am married to a Puerto Rican

Think on this at least momentarily, when only opinions are posted why is it so easy to pick out who the millennial garbage is? because you have all been indoctrinated. It's ok, really, it's not your fault really its just a bad time to be born.

Um wow, no. Trump is literally the best thing that ever happened to Wall Street. Read the news faggot

>I pay for this government
Yeah the $100 a year you pay in sales taxes on shit you buy with your welfare check doesn't really count.

>The nation made it all the way to 1917 without a cent taxed on income
uhh this isn't even a little bit true, what are you talking about?

What happened OP? Some guy named Jose fucked your gf or something?

just look into why there is an income tax at all. It's to pay down interest on loans we owe to the Federal Reserve, a bank. You're income federal income tax isn't going to fix that pothole down the road.

This. Learn a fucking skill someone wants to pay you for and then move somewhere there’s work. If a poor Mexican can leave there shitty life behind, so can Trumptards. I could give two fucks about illegals. One cleans my house, does a damn good job and is always on time. Paid an American whore double, she left early and was always late. I

sucks for you i guess. lol

> a guy who doesn't speak english can outskill you

they don't care about helping them they want a slaves that they can pay less than whites for the same job who aren't intelligent enough to realize they are being used to replace the work force at cheaper rates and nothing more

I pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes

> Trump is the best
> News man told me so
> HRRRR HRRRR HRRR

No I just don’t want to have to pay for them anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Explain this. Most pay taxes, is that added in? Where do these numbers come from? Maine and NH are like 95% white. How would they use up that much?

Pics or not true

the 13 year old reveals himself. Go to bed kid, its late.

Hispanics Americans will lead in 2050. Every post and job will be dominated by Hispanic Americans. NOT DUMB MEXICANS.

Having a seizure?

>the news
>saying anything good about Trump

alright guys, if trump is the man, if trump is so fucking good at what he does, why are you pro-wall? from trumps own admission (look it up you lazy faggots) it's a meaningless gesture he used to get votes, that he had no plans of actually implementing.

So, you're a felon.

>wake up
>sheep
> Tips fedora

I’d rather not take pictures of it, I hate taxes.