No ylyl

No ylyl
>ylyl!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tF0YNGcwh8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post something funny, jackass.

Murica descending into a divided and conquered oligarchy fueled on cronyism and monopolies while watching free market capitalism take a complete shit is actually fucking hilarious.

More!! I'm getting the popcorn.

hes the best meme ever

Oh, were enjoying it very much over here, always knew US would fail before 2100, totally have a bet on it too.

Back2Back

The answer is 7.5

explain , protip: ur a fag

how much is one hot dog though?

I kind of wanna see the original now

The gerbil ALMOST got me.

almost got me

FUUUCKK YOU ED dammit i lose ggs

Very well.
Three bottles = 30, so 1 bottle =10
20-10=10, divided by 5 makes each burger = 5
9-5=4, so each pair of mugs is 2, or each mug alone is 1.
5+5-10=0, making this the integral from 0 to infinity. Also, let's call the hotdog x.
10sin(x)/2x dx can be simplified to sin(x)/x dx by bringing the constants 10/2, aka 5, out front.
the integral of sin(x)/x dx is si(x), which is a special function (look it up).
the limit of si(x) as x approaches infinity is 1.5, multiplied by the constant 5 gives us 7.5
the limit of si(x) as x approaches 0 is zero.
7.5-0=7.5, the final answer.

The hot dog is being used as the variable of integration. Analagous to x if integrating with respect to x. The full expression before integrating is the integral from zero to positive infinity (an indefinite integral) of 5 * (sin(x)/x) dx. Iirc you can't evaluate that integral because the integral of sin is -cos, and the limit of cos(x) as x approaches infinity is undefined (cos is a function that oscillates, it doesn't trend to a certain value unless you plug in a specific number). Thus you would get an undefined answer for the definite integral even if you could even evaluate the inner integrand (I think integration by parts let's you do this but it's nasty)

I lost to this one.. it’s just perfect in every way

Ah shit I forgot he's right

I posted

I think i would've lost to that one as well.

Correction: the limit of si(x) as x approaches infinity is PI/2, so the more accurate answer would be 5PI/2, or approximately 7.85398

gremblo art show

FUcKING EW

This guy knows it LMAO

satanic trips

Lost

Light help this poor user

He was never heard from again

Blood and bloody ashes, is that a WoT reference?

good shitpost

Holy shit... that’s a RARE FUCKING PEPE

Kachow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tF0YNGcwh8g

Thanks. I'm also the kind of guy who will explain to people where the golden ratio comes from, so you can guess how much pussy i get.

Lost

Idk who you are but I appreciate your effort.

>Kachow boys

HIS ASS IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

He got dat wagon tho

Can anyone tell me how luke dies at the end?

I like this

My fetish being women thus described

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled. (Ezekiel 23:20–21)?

Did you think I did not know the verse?

No, i just thought you were a faggot.
Go fuck yourself

Too late

you piece of cancer, you.

this guy and his fart fetish, yo. biiiiig fucking graymuzzle raunchers.

Is this just the complete absence of self-awareness? Surely this person has to be able to take one step back, and perceive their actions.

Answer is pi

lol poles evolved from toasters

No, the answer is go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

And your pathetic newfag ass evolved from a strap on dildo covered in feces.

this one gets me every fuckin time

Why isn’t the US (or parts of it at least) “used to be British Territory”? Shit map/10

Thats because you're simple.

Should've just went downstairs. If the mom asks him why the fuck did he send this, he can just pretend he doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about, then look at his cellphone and tell her he isn't the one who sent this, that he got hacked. Then he tells his mom ''hold on, this is an emergency, that means someone is using my account''. He comes back 20 minutes later, pretend he made the hacker log out and changed his password and eat his FUCKING SPAGHETTIS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY AM I OVERTHINKING THIS SHIT AM I AUTISTIC OR WHAT I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ITS TRUE REEEEEEEE

Because, fuck you, that's why, amerifat

no... into toasters.

scatlas.....

Ausfag, actually, so you can get a fucking dog up ya.

what the fuck is your trip

triggered toaster lol

Lost

The integral of 5*sin(x)/x*dx from 0 to infinity is equal to 5*Si(x). The limit of 5*Si(x) as x approaches positive infinity is equal to 5*pi/2.

seventeen.

>LOGansteinman

Wrong.
No value was assigned to hotdog

still lose to this, touche