ITT best ways to make money besides drugs or cryptocurrency

ITT best ways to make money besides drugs or cryptocurrency

Human trafficking

Sell drugs for cryptocurrency

Sell how to guides for making money with drugs or cryptocurrency

working a job

A job

legit answers pls

Yeah obviously by working at a job but what kind of industry is the most lucrative to start out in?
i have already done food bev and hospitality but I want something better with more opportunity

this is actually not a bad idea

scams are the only way to make money online, user

Stop sucking dicks for free and start charging money.

fuck i figured there might be some good ideas

be the first to come up with the idea of a fiverr clone that uses bitcoin instead of paypal

i guess but that requires a team of engineers to manage all the security that would need to have, and involves crypto... I have basic programming skills but not enough to build a full scale application by myself

Go into the medical field

it would require some investment.

SUCK COCK FOR MONEY YOU LITTLE BITCH

Those toes

give me some better ideas goddamnit

If you have any engeneering ecperience or know someone like that you could make a project on kickstarter, f.e. make a 0,5l bottle cooler, small and compact. The idea is stupid but people will support anything remotely seeming professional.

why bother with all that. take a picture holding up a sign with some popular SJW slogan and say you're collecting funds to go to some city or event or something to fight for rights or whatever. then all you do is take selfies with like a nigger or a tranny and caption it with something retarded and post it.

oil rigs buddy

I have a hs diploma and basic programming experience
what do you mean by oil rigs like the kind you smoke out of or the ones in the middle of the ocean? how do you even get into a union like that?

Go work on one, you dense motherfucker. Move to the dakotas and they're paying something crazy like $15-21?