My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Damn she was hot too, why the fuck

why what? what happened?

try banging the same pussy for as long as he did and see where it gets you

cheated on his wife, he's taking a break from streaming to sort shit out

yeah post moar wife pics where can i find em

user dont forget youre talking to a bunch of kissless virgins.

ITT underages

meh, it was just a mistake. and he was crying real time in that confession video

Working who the girl he cheated with is but so far its a streamer wanna be DJ is the thought, happened at this years twitch con, her and her bf who's also a DJ maybe have attempted to BM....

Girl he fucked twitch streamer

definitely worth it. He should just embrace it and get with her. His faggot fans would love him more for it.

Let's be real he's out of her league

who is she as in her channel?

He isnt.... at all...

Her Twitter is craysounds_

This is what the world's come to? Some youtube faggot draws paparazzi?

Um yeha he is. She looks like a meth head in recovery

she looks a bit haggard yes but he chose to wed n now he's gonna pay dearly for it. Just the pipe he lays would age a woman

Was another streamer not paparazzi

ty dude

I'm such a faggot for this, but I was thinking the same thing. I always knew he was a handsome motherfucker and he only looks better without the mullet and raybans

He is getting commented on all over the internet, a lot of it bad! But his announcement vod has over 1 million views and top streamers reactions have not been overly critical, "its been a dam he fucked up but I get it" type of response...

He would get all the attention at every event he went to no doubt!

He's played it clever tbh made that announcement on twitch fuck off for a bit make up with his wife come back to twitch and make bank. Everyone will be watching him when hes back to see if he spills the beans

wew thats the type where after your dick has been in it it starts turning different colours and oozing puss

She actually tweeted 2d ago she has been peeing blood haha

Dude looks like Freddie Mercury

ayy lmao what you wanna bet he caught something and thats how the wife found out

I posted her twitter further up shes definitely a hoe

I'm not sure what the record is but ppl said loltylor1 broke it at 200k with some mock gaming awards show? Dr will blow the doors off that if he gives a going live notification. I'm not for or against him, I'm just saying...

Honestly I would too

lul 18 too, what a top thot

I need to copy that n thanks again, it goes with ppl had been hearing.

hope she rides this into a camgirl career

Ill paraphrase the famous words of bill burr

All you fat, ugly losers who are so quick to jump on the hate train have no idea the level of temptation these people go through.
Yeah i guess its a shit thing to do and there isnt really any excuse.

However you dont know what its like.
This guy would step out of his house everyday, get in his expensive car and drive to work. He would be constantly surrounded by multpe hot, 18 year old blonde big tittied swiss girls wanting to fuck your brains out, but you say "haha no thanks ladies, im going home to my wife"

When you experience that level of temptation, only then can you judge.

If you check the docs tweets shes commented a few times wanting him to pipe her hahaha

are you kidding? He's actually 6' 7", low bodyfat %, chiseled face and still has a good hairline. absolute 10/10 DILF material.

what is this and why should i care?

Twitch n bitches be thirsty in like at any other time in the modern age

Johnny cash - hurt. Damn good song...

no one said you should

are you retarded?

I don't blame him but he should have just jacked off or divorced, its gonna be a multi million dollar fuck up

Best comment i seen was someone saying "NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY HE AND EVERYONE CALLS HIM THE TWO TIME" shit had me in tears

the two time, two timing champion

No

LOL

Comment was legendary

can we get some pics of :craysounds" I wanna see the tang but to drunk n lazy to search her.

he always said he was the two-time

that girl is fucked more than anyone! LOL

do we know who he cheated with?

Seriously

i didn't scroll enough

I'd risk AIDS

even if u had a little blonde bangs chubby cheeked daughter?