Hurr durr there is an invisible man in the clouds that judges you and made everything

Hurr durr there is an invisible man in the clouds that judges you and made everything.

It's true because there's some book and the man asking me for money confirmed it.

Retards.

Sage

Where's the lie tho?

What color fedora you got on OP?

Hurr durr once you graduate, no one will care.

god is real retard

god is fake retard

There. I've summed up the whole thread. We can all go home now.

WOW WHAT A HOT TAKE
THIS KID'S A FUCKING GENIUS

I'm an agnostic atheist and that shit makes even me cringe. Gnostic atheists and gnostic theists are both arrogant as fuck

I'd like to give my two cents, in case anyone's interested.
So I believe that Christianity is essentially correct about everything except for the fact that they take everything literally.
For example: they say that you can pray in order to talk to God, so you get on your knees, close your eyes and your mouth and talk to God in your head, with your thoughts. But what's really going on, is you get down into a comfortable position, and you quiet your thoughts and let God talk to you. No, he doesn't project a deep voice into your head and make you listen to his words, but rather the thoughts that run through your head are not really your own, they're the intentionality of a higher force materializing in the form of the language familiar to you.
Another example:
God is not an invisible man that created everything, rather God is just the word that we use to describe everything that is, was, or ever will be, and how it manifests on it's own. So like, "how does the rain fall?" and a shaman or whatever would answer "The God of the water pulls the water from the clouds in the sky towards the ground." He isn't talking about some dude that reaches up and grabs water, he's talking about the forces of nature that cause the water to condense in clouds and fall to the ground.
Ik this is long and weird, I hope it makes sense. I just think it's an interesting point of view on religion.

I've never really bought into any sort of religion, but I like this take on it. Sounds a thousand times more believable.

Rude Goldberg Machine, is that you?

This. Atheïst are just as obnoxious and arrogant as theists

Yea thanks, I thought that was a more logical and understandable approach, glad you guys agree

I get that. Anyone who tries to come up to you and say "Wellllll... actually!" is annoying as fuck. But you have to admit that obviously there's no such thing as some all knowing skygod. Right?

Yes, that's an utterly ridiculous claim. Absolutely no support to it other than "you can't prove me wrong"

Fair enough, bro. I agree that both sides are completely intolerable.

Same here
See for a more intelligent approach to the mysteries of the universe

it's kind of rude to point out how retarded religious people are tbh

so what if they believe in stupid shit that isn't real? it makes them happy, like a retard playing with his own feces

Loll I mean you're not wrong