What do you think about wearing jerseys? is it acceptable to wear them as a grown man?

what do you think about wearing jerseys? is it acceptable to wear them as a grown man?

Only a full kit is acceptable. All or nothing.

only to the games or at home

Absolutely not. If you're buying football shirts past the age of about 16 then you're a massive irredeemable faggot.

It's only *maybe* acceptable if it's a national kit top and only if it's a retro one.

good for actually playing football in

if you have a name on the back you're a manchild though

Buying your national team kit is ok.
Otherwise it's cringy.

And don't buy them with number/name, you wanker

Anyone who wears another man's name in the back is a literal cuck.
You give shirts to children to make them happy, soon they'll outgrow it as they do with Santa.

alright thanks but what do you wear when going to games then? going in plain clothes doesn't feel right.

How about cheap asian knock offs? Acceptable? I may own over 7 different knock off kits.

>United
>Arsenal
>Chelsea
>Dortmund
>Real Madrid
>Barca
>Liverpool
>PSG

I use em for pick up games mostly.

wearing a shirt is fine for going to a game. retro shirts are always nice to get and not the £60+ shit you get nowadays

plain clothes for away games for safety though

Plain clothes is absolutely what you should wear. Traditionally that's always what hardcore supporters wear. Maybe get yourself a nice club scarf - but not the cheap shit they sell outside the grounds and definitely not the half and half ones.

If you're an adult wearing a replica shirt then you're a customer. Look at the crowds at MLS games, virtually every one of them is draped in merchandise.

if you really must, just don't buy one that has a name. and make sure you're reasonably fit, there's nothing more pathetic than a fat guy wearing sports gear.
>going in plain clothes doesn't feel right.
of course it does. don't overdress but also don't go as a poorfag. try to look good and shave. the ideal is to go as you would go to your office job where suit is not necessary, in other words, go presentable

I wear it when watching games (live or at home, doesn't matter), occasionally to the gym or to walk the dogs

I also have names on the back of a couple

Heading to a TFC game tonight in my circa 2007 TFC shirt and scarf.

Looking forward to seeing schweinsteiger for the first time.

I think it's ok as collectibles but wearing them in public is meh

Nobody fucking cares outside the autistic Sup Forums zone.

>going to a match
>playing footie myself
>chilling at home

That's what I have mine for

>asking for permission on Sup Forums
you are literally a cuck. no matter what you wear.

Only if you wear it for gamedays in the stadium or at a bar showing the game. Maybe for playing sports or for pajamas.
Using a jersey for everyday clothing is not a good look.

This, if you care so much what Sup Forums says, you're already a faggot

I wear them whenever I want, because they're comfy and I don't care about the opinions of a bunch of manchildren on an autistic Internet forum.

They're fine if you're actually playing football or wearing them to a game (with no name or number), otherwise grown men look stupid wearing them. Even if you're watching a game, just wearing a scarf is good enough.

this

nameless > player name > own name

Bait.

what's wrong with a name or number? I used to love having based Cocu on my PSV shirt.

>Asking Sup Forums for fashion advice
>Not even effay

Throwbacks and alternates are good to wear occasionally

Only on game day, or if you are going to play soccer with the boys

Because its a sign of lack of dignity. cuck

>c-cuck
That's all they can say

No names.
Good to use when playing with rhe lads oe watching a game at home or stadium.
But you dont really need to, wear the colors if going to the stadium.
I like some shirts that are actually different and buy cheap knockoffs to play with the lads or running etc.

>sign of lack of dignity

How so? This sounds autistic af.

It's okay if you're going to play or watch a sport of any kind. Other than that, it's lame.