Probably not the place for it, but I'm fucking depressed from a break up, I'm anxious as fuck...

probably not the place for it, but I'm fucking depressed from a break up, I'm anxious as fuck, and I just wanna see some funny shit or talk to someone. send memes pls. and yes I am seeking attention.

Youre probably some faggot reshman in highschool dealing with your first high school relationship ending. Grow up or kill yourself

you on steam?

Yeah I am.

I'm actually a 19 year old college grad who suffers from anxiety and lost a two year relationship with someone who was good for me.

if you want attention cut deeper, you just look like a faggot right now

Better reason to stop being a pussy

Lift my bro . You’ll thank me later .

Idc unless u have a vagina

You're pussy op, get on my level

Why would you cut that deep, cutting is about the sensation of relieving emotions with endorphins? At that point your just trying to kill yourself. Just use a gun at that point.

This is a good idea bro, I stopped when I started being depressed, this may be when I need it most.

>cutting yourself
what's the point?
Just punch a door or something faggot.

>19
>College grad

TELL IT AGAIN user

I started highschool at 11, graduated at 14. Started college and finished last semester.

handle?

Highly recommend getting drunk and high is fuck to feel better young man

Go for it man , best of luck to you user. Nothing is better than taking all the rage out in the weights. Next thing you know you’ll be laughing at your thread with a brand new body and mentality.

Jae Glxy

Im on prescribed Xanax at the moment, so unfortunately can't get drunk. Maybe I'll take enough to trip and sleep or something haha

Thanks, I'm not usually the type to act like a bitch. Just need to get through tonight and a few more like this one.

Maybe try dxm? Don't use the shit with pain reliever in it. Dark room and your favorite music. Weed makes it much better. Idk about including the xanny, be safe. But you may find some peace through tripping, possibly look into magic and leaving this reality a bit. Try to be in a good state of mind before hand. But it is MUCH better than harming or killing yourself i pr Mise user. Don't do that.

I've been where you are man. And what you need now is friends and family. Depression is bad enough without cutting, and without people making things even worse.

Put yourself in situations where you can slowly get over it. Unless you're a monster or were sick with the relationship people rarely move on so easily from a breakup. Don't beat yourself up, don't let depression take over your life. Keep going, live, try to enjoy things. Its hard. Fucking hell it's hard but you deserve to be happy. Not on this site and not cutting yourself.

Pic unrelated. You want memes here ya go

The amount of genuine, good hearted people that are taking even a little bit of time to say something nice or give advice is making me feel a bit better already. Sup Forums, is a good, honest home.

My cat can do a better job than that.

I love you, lmao

It's really not, some people just feel random bouts of genuine compassion. Don't give up on your life though bro. Nothing good can come from that, I know it may seem hopeless but you just can't give up trying to find something worth living for. I don't care if that's drugs alcohol, a women or man, just don't give up. We may not miss you but please don't give up, you were born into this world and if you have nothing to live for then you having nothing to lose. Work overtime and make some fat stacks of cash, do whatever you have to do. I believe in you user, you'll get past and through this shit

For you and everybody else that's cutting themselves or thinking about suicide because they got dumped, just remember that there are lots of other people that are going through worse shit in their lives that would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

This might just be my bipolar ass but, fuck this shit dude. I'm gonna grind towards my fucking dreams right now until I can't feel sad anymore. Thanks everyone.

that looks like my leg from months ago