Tell me a problem in your life and I'll try to give you advice about how to fix it

Tell me a problem in your life and I'll try to give you advice about how to fix it

My downloads directory in Windows 7 takes 2 minutes to populate in explorer

How do fix my narcolepsssssssssssssssssssj pypppppppppppppppppppp''''''''' j
'p o
jjxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my boss is dying of stage 4 cancer. he has told the cult we run that i am going to be his successor so all these people who are twice my age are looking to me to lead them.

Just out of HS. have no work experience but need a full time job by february or else im living on the streets... life sucks rn. Ive applied to 15 local places and some online and nothing back yet. Getting really anxious

lmfao

Get windows 10 fgt

I like underage girls

I keep spending lots of money on a phone game.
It is no longer fun
end game is hallow
all i do is help other people with dragon raids
i keep buying bikini armor

Ex came back after 1 year without seeing eachoter

Now has a boyfriend that is a complete beta, they argued a lot in those last weeks and he always tried to do everything for her even tho she was acting like a complete bitch with him.

Anyway, it's been a month since I tak with my ex again, and some days she seems SUPER interrested, sending millions of messages and often talking about good memories we had together, we laugh a lot and discussions last for long even on messenger, and other days we just dont talk at all like if we forgot eachother.

Am I just her cushion, or is she missing me ?
Do I have a chance to get her back ? And how ?

What game?

king's raid

Didnt you make a thread about this earlier?

I’ve been with my girlfriend for 5months now and things have been timid, but now I’m getting these urges again. If I tell my therapist she’ll tell the authorities again, I can’t tell my girl because she’ll think I’m a psychopath. I don’t know what to do.

I've been a neet for 2 years because I suddenly lost the will to live

My driving license would run me roughly 1500 eurpoors here, add 3k for a car i like. I could also get a moped/moped license for 300 license, 800 moped. I don't like motorbikes/ mopeds nearly as much as cars though. What do? Also, it's legal to ride a moped here with a car license.

Pic related, dream car

Before you decide if you actually want her back, maybe you should ask yourself if you're only focusing on the good times you had together or are you also thinking about the bad times? The same problems will come back so you just gotta figure out if you're ready to fix them and you have to know if she also wants to fix them and also isn't just saying that because she's tired of the current bf and wants a change.

Do you need a car to get to work? If not, save up for a bit.

I am having trouble understanding the gift Thoth has given me. When I astrally projected myself into the higher planes of reality, I met with him and he gave me this circular glowing crystal which he asked to place in my astral chest. I did and returned to my astral body because I could feel my grasp on that realm loosen and it was hard to concentrate. I believe I should mediate on it for roughly 15 minutes to activate it, but I need a second opinion.

How do I get a bigger pee pee ?

>implying i need a car or moped
I just really want one, I love cars

My girlfriend just got engaged to her boyfriend tonight and I'm taking it kind of hard

i dont have a problem that i dont know how to fix, i just lack the motivation.

I want to kill myself there is nothing but emptiness inside every package that's opened