Zlatan out for the season, probably played his last game of football

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

F

And nothing of value was lost.

Luckily we have Rooney as a replacement.

:(

This. (((They))) might win a CL spot now.

F for Finally

>gets injured/retires before winning europa league
>his only international titles are an european supercup and the clubs wc with barcelona
F

Shame he wasted his final years at manure of all places. What the fuck was he thinking going there.

Glad that faggot got injured, not even joking

Wish it happened earlier in his career though

What a disgusting attitude this cunt has for such a mediocre career too

his time at psg was more of a waste, at least manure can win europa league

EDGY.

Zlatan was one of the best players of his generation.

I could name 20 players right now with better careers than this fraud from the same generation

He's going to Galaxy so idc

do it faggot

lolwut

No one cared about him in Milan. He literally became a meme and everyone remembered him when he signed for PSG.

Come on, who even cares about the europa league though? It's the fa cup of europe.

Manure fans won't shut the fuck up about it now despite literally never having cared for it in the past. Even then, a lot of them only want to win it so they can get CL football.

reeeeeeee

1) Lampard
2) Gerrard
3) Terry
4) C. Ronaldo
5) Messi
6) Iniesta
7) Dani Alves
8) Robben
9) Ribery
10) Pirlo
11) Buffon
12) Eto'o
13) Lahm
14) Fabregas
15) Puyol
16) Giggs
17) Ferdinand
18) Henry
19) Bergkamp
20) Suarez

Not sure where you want to cut off the "his generation" point but all these players had more successful careers than this flat track bully, big game choking cunt.

Only football newbies and swedes/pakis say that

The curse became a thing after he left Juventus and on top of that got himself sold to Barcelona allowing merde fc to win the UCL with the money they made off him. It's like the Benfica curse, for as long as Juventus doesn't win the UCL themselves, he will NEVER, EVER be able to lift an european cup himself. He is out because MANU is probably gonna win the EL, but he won't take part to the SF nor the final, that's his curse.

>it's a non-euro gaylord trying to pretend he didn;t start watching football in 2011 episode

He was a good player, didn't have the need for that "cocky asshole 2 cool 4 school guy" personality he put up all the time.

>gerrard
>giggs
>eto'o
>fabregas
>ferdinand
>bergkamp
>ribbery

compelling argument mate

this. I'll always remember him as pretty good, but way too cocky in comparison to far better and more humble players

>LE NO CL MAN IS DED

rip

F

>bet with a friend that Zlatan would score less than 20 league goals
>he says the bet is off now

tell him hes an idiot, there wasnt an agreement before that meant injuries cancel the bet out was there?

they are literally better without him, he is slow and prdictable, without him and with rashford in the middle they made chelsea look like middlesbrough

top kek
that's karma for you

Chelsea played a high line. Man Utd looked good versus Chelsea because Mou knew exactly how to play to make Chelsea look like they were completely lost. 90% of teams that play versus Man Utd sit back and absorb pressure. As bad as Zlatan's finishing has been this season, he's still the best player in the squad at breaking down those defences.

>Zlatan won't be able to play the Europa League finals at his birthplace
Sad

Na. Conte just conceded the match before kickoff. Didn't want a war that would get their players injured, and with Alonso/Court missing, basically went half-motivated. He's done it before. It's a smart move because Chelsea is barely hanging on atm.

>h-he lost on purpose!
>mourinho didnt rape him anally!

F

They're not mutually exclusive cro. Conte is the most pragmatic coach there is. Always said Juve can't compete in CL and shit like that. Also knew that Mourinho would have his tactics spot on and players amped.

>people shitting on the most complete striker in the world

Based Slovakia I summon thee

>he doubts me

>tfw ywn injured yourself at extra time in a EUROPAL eague game versus some belgian team on Thursday night in Manchester just to lose in the final of said league and miss out the rest of the season and retired rich as fuck but with crippled leg for the rest of your days

feelsgoodfam.jpg

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Good
>le Zlatanā„¢ egomaniac

you're both wrong.
Conte prepares maniacally the match against the other team so that his players know exactly what to do. Mou went with a meme squad, leaving the chelsea players lost.

>the face pragmatism
>yfw you know what's happening to your team and you have the solution in the bag, just need to speak to your players

>gives up
>still plays the players that constantly save his ass, Hazard and Costa, so they don't get injured in the bench

should i bet on burnley not to lose this week? got nice odds

>oh no what do i do
>better look like im contemplating

I AM THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Yeah throwing a game in the EPL is going to go down well with the English media. You're missing the point anyway, Conte didn't believe they could win and knew Mourinho would have them covered this game. He's done it with Juve and Italy before.
That's part of it. Also Chelsea without their first 11/3-4-3 isn't that special. Just that most of the EPL coaches are trash.

Mou executed that match perfectly.
>352
>Herrera on Hazard
>Darmian on Pedro
>Young tucking in when Darmian went into midfield
>early balls in behind Chelsea's high line for Rashford
>Carrick on to neutralise Fabregas

you accidentally included Gerrard

just trying to help

Laugh all you want, he is right

Burnley aren't playing for much anymore.

F

F

>knocks you out of the FA Cup with ease
>embarrasses you 4 (four) - 0
>lose with only 2-0 after your manager had a meltdown and desperately wanted revenge
Yeah really showed them lol

What the fuck, he left the pitch on foot, surely it can't be that bad

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

He has torn ACL and PCL. 1 year minimum to recover.

Is the tielemans meme finally over?

>Zlatan Ibrahimovic has torn his ACL and PCL - Di MarzioVerified account

get rekt smug piece of shit

i lost my bet on leeds last week cuz of that thought ;_;

>unironically losing at the edge of playoffs

>Puylol

Zero Champions. Zero.

rekt

>lampard
>gerrard
>terry
>alves
>ribery
>eto'o
>FABREGAS
>rio ferdinand
>bergkamp

>better than zlatan

no

F am

I'm as ABU as they come, and even I'm disappointed, the premier league has lost something special.

Was happy to see him injured, it means United will be shit again, but I didn't think or hope it would be this serious

RIP in Peace Zlatan "Zlatan" Ibrahimovic

>just

F

>that pic

holy shit what a magnificent post

>torn ACL and PCL
Really? He left the field on his own.

*tears knee apart*

this tbqh

RIP le no champions man

>Zlatan injured the head news on dagbladet

S
S
S
S
S
S

he'll be ready for the start of the 2018 campaign of Major League Sawker

F
Not the worlds best player. But one of the best personalities around

F

At least Americans aren't the least knowledgeable soccer supporters in the world now

Hate to admit it but Mou out coached Conte hard. Had nothing to do with a "meme" (this is where you sound like a retard) lineup.

>name players who had better careers
>>HA THOSE GUYS WREN"T AS GOOD AS ZLATAN
i feel for you ausbro

does it have to be galaxy? i'd like to give a shit. come to DC

he has to buy you out, brother.

Now Mouyes has his pathetic excuse for when manure win nothing this season.

NOOOOOOOO. Why do all Man Utd strikers turn to shit after a season or two? Saha, Berbatov, Van Persie.

We haven't had a great striker since Van Nistelrooij and Rooney in his prime.

>Falling for the successful player = good player meme

here comes serb to meme

Berbatov did the opposite
Saha was injury prone
Van Persie was 459 years old

This is what I said
"I could name 20 players right now with better careers than this fraud from the same generation"
and
" all these players had more successful careers than this flat track bully, big game choking cunt."

Where did I mention their skill level?

F

F

Then you completely misunderstood the original comment when he said
"Zlatan was one of the best players of his generation."

I knew Australians couldn't read but this is some fucking Alice Springs petrol sniffing shit

You can often walk on a torn ACL. You can even run provided you don't need to change direction.

Didn't he have a one year offer on the table from United and chose to hold out for 2 years and to see what MLS would offer? Did he fuck himself by being greedy?

he built PSG

>only yuros watch football
What are you on m8?

>slippy g

Yeah no