Is this still the greatest anime ever?

is this still the greatest anime ever?

anime is fucking gay but when i was into it like 5 years ago or some shit i watched this one and i liked it but i don’t remember it that well

Just wish they followed the manga more, cold have been so much cooler to see soul become a death scythe

Faggot bleach is best animu

Remember this was one show where subs was the only way I could enjoy it. Dubs just couldn't capture the sleeziness of so many of the characters.

All Japanese sound the same and I have no emotional expression. Fuck Subs and the stupid weebos

They*

I wouldn't call it the best by any means, but any anime that doesn't feel like weeb trash which is all too common nowadays is good in my book. This just happens to be good anyway.

I'd give it a solid 8/10

Nice Try

I mean this is pretty false and probably a bait. I could listen to people talk in any different language and hear the differences in voices.

Desu

Please.

Overrated as fuck my guy. Plot wise Bebop is like a 2/10. But everything else it does is 10/10 or close. People like to act like it is flawless when it isn't.

At least it isn't the most overrated anime, which would go to gurren laggan. Which is just trash.

No c0ntest

Ahh yes, the anime that when pronounced is the same sound that all of its fans make all day long.

C'mon

Be reasonable

Dude

For Pete's sake

With liberty and justice for all

Oh, come on! You must be trolling.

Here is a list of the best Anime in no particular order...

Full Metal Alchemist(2005 and Brotherhood)
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Baccano!
Deathnote
Dragon Ball & DBZ

Just a short list off the top of my head, of course it's not complete.

Soul Eater was fun, but that was it. It wasn't great, it wasn't the best, it was just good for a while.

boku no pico

i thought the plot was fine (like 6 or 7 outta 10), it was just kinda a loose plot with day-to-day stuff and going bounty hunting, which i liked.

This only proves you watch Shounen shit for neet 12 year olds.

Constant yelling? Annoying squeaky voices? All girls sound like a constant orgasm? You're watching weeabo neet shit.

Turn naruto off and watch some real anime.

Everyone knows Pico to Chico was much better...

Team Chico For LIFE!

I don't get why people watch FLCL so much. I watched it and just thought it was bad, then people told me you have to rewatch it multiple times to get/like it, which i'm not a fan of

what? Over rated? I've never heard anyone even talk about gurren laggan...
As far as it being trash, I liked it.. but i think i only liked it because the main dude was voiced by the same guy that voiced natsu from fairy tail.
He also voices prompto in FF15
guy's a legend.

i never even finished season 1. does it pick up? seemed kinda boring to me. I mean... i liked the characters.. i dunno. I was very on the fence. If you tell me it picks up, i'll watch the rest of it.

Sup Forumsros cmon

not the guy you're replying to, but i heard from like 5 friends that it was a 10/10 masterpiece, and i thought it was gonna be great. ended up being very average when i watched it, which wouldn't be bad if i wasn't expecting some godlike anime

> just thought it was bad
Thankfully your thoughts are worthless.

No, but seriously, the people who told you that are stupid, you don't have to watch it several times, you just need to pay attention to it.

FLCL is so short that EVERYTHING sounds rushed, they gloss over massively important plot points in a few seconds, and if you don't speak moon-speak reading the subtitles without constantly pausing or at-least slowing it down is next to impossible.

Anyway, FLCL is a tribute to Anime, which is why it is so highly regarded and revered.
It's not gonna be for you unless you already know exactly why you love anime.

I recommend just watching the episode Fire Starter which is the slowest/chillest of the lot.

It is very well paced, the story is self contained in that episode, it's heartfelt, and it will leave you wanting more if you do manage to keep with the subs.

Fire Starter emcompasses all that is good about FLCL and is the best episode next to the finale, but wont spoil anything if you watch it by itself.

Give it another go, and DEFINITELY, REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS do not watch it high or drunk.

Again, if you can't pay full attention to FLCL then you might as well be watching a strobe-light.

this...

Also a good one but not really

Pic related, "good"

OP is completly retarded. There are so many great anime and he comes up with that pice of shit. tryed to watch it but couldnt stand that crap cancled it after the first 10ish episodes

well duh but you gatta be pretty old to know where this came from

Monster was pretty good. Not the best anime. The best anime is Steins;Gate. I'd say the best manga is Psyren

Nice try faggot.

You guys got shitty taste

This is way better...

What's that one called again? Hiatus No Ippo?

One of my favorites at least.

so much lesbian tension in that one

In my top 5 very much so

>Best anime
>Isn't Trigun
What are you a faggot?

Because of the nudity and gore? The plot wasn't that good. Biscuit Hammer had a better plot

Ya'll don't know jack...

Love gore, you know Gantz?

>not knowing what Motu Patlu is

60 billion double dollar man
good but weak ending

i did watch with a friend, so i prob was slightly distracted. might be worth a rewatch cuz it's only 6 eps, but I have so much on my backlog already

Gantz was good

Last one I checked out and enjoyed

what is this?

Bio Hunter is nothing but a shitty excuse to air gore Hentai.
That's literally all it is.

Not only that, but it is drawn in a way that all of the characters are horribly disfigured and is overall retarded.

If you want to jerk off to shit just jerk off to shit, don't make a whole anime for that purpose.

Good isn't the right word my friend lol

oh... look up Evil Zone
True but being 12 and watching the opening... man what a rush lol

It picks up

Fap you say?

ayyyy, i liked this one very much too. was one of my first animes.

I mean it was kinda funny.

Honestly, shit like this is why anime can't be taken seriously.

If 'mature' means bleeding titties it's no wonder everyone thinks we're a bunch of neckbeards.

I didn't know that x2 was the season two, so I accidentally started there which was way more exciting. It definitely picks up, but it's definitely a bit of a crawl the first 3 or 4 episodes. Then it just becomes a never ending "what the fuck just happened".

soul eater, meh. here's my list, off the top of my head, in no particular order:
>code geass
>full metal alchemist brotherhood
>hunter x hunter.
>psycho pass
>baccano
>gurren lagann
>from the new world
>planetes
>steins gate
>darker than black
>trigun
>cowboy bebop

If you think that's bait you've clearly not seen enough piss-poor 'mature' anime movies...

Code Geass was ass.

>proceeds to post a toonami over hyped shit tier anime

faggets

No contest.

you fag that is one of the best. short and sweet just like bebop. you have shit taste cunt
>not that guy either

>>from the new world
YES.
I LOVE YOU.
GAY MARRY ME.

Shin Sekai Yori - From The New World is hands down the best anime to come out of this millennium, at 23 episodes long it is a must watch for any serious anime fan

Of course, the entire first season up to episode 13 is... difficult to watch to say the least, but the payoff is so fucking great.

I don't know about the rest of your list, but From The New World deserves a place on ANY anime Top list.

Congratulations on god tier taste.

Also, dat soundtrack tho.
No shitty j-pop/j-rock karaoke bands in this one, just god tier music through and through.

>one of the best
HOLY SHIT do you still watch anime on cartoon network or some shitty channel

yeah it does. story continues to develop. its aight definitely better anime out there

Yeah, nah

sports anime are gay af

baccano is great defintely watch it in english

>ctrl f
>lain
>no results
You faggots disappoint me

first half of the season is great. after that its meh

YES I WILL.

I said in no particular order, shin sekai yori would be right at the top of the list, definitely one of my favorite anime.

>Congratulations on god tier taste.
right back at you.

This is definitely one if the few anime with legitimately superior dubs.

Definitely, Baccano is not only watchable in English, but it is best viewed in English. Truly an exception to the rule.

That's not to say it doesn't deserve a re-watch in jap just for shits and giggles.

gantz is fuckin trash

12231/10, yes

yeah i noticed samurai champloo in here too thats a pretty decent english dub

It was OK like a good C movie on scifi
It was like a nice prequel to bebop, sadly i didn't finish it tho, but i remember it fondly, it was the first anime that taught me a bad word it was "bastard"
I agree with your other replier, have u watch any anime that wasn't on toonami?
Greates anime imo is easily FMA: Brotherhood, it encapsulates all of animes strong points with none of its cringy weaknesses.

Sorry for being "that" guy but it's a no contest.

>its the last episode - quick! Give her ALL THE POWERS

Promptonand Natsu are 2 different guys. Prompto’s also spiderman in the new animated seiries.

whoops meant to put super isnt all that great but definitely has its moments

Jesus fucking Christ...
Did someone forget to give Akira Toriyama his meds?...

i love that photo

I guess but fuck everyone, right?

Poor mans Fist of the North Star, then it turns into some fever dream kenshiro had while he was tripping on ayuhusca kek

Huh maybe I'll check this out. Thanks for the recommendation user. Sup Forums has their head too far up their ass to really feel worth browsing.

Maybe but it still had it great moments

He should have stuck to drawing dicks on children.

I don't know if I'm only hating because growing up DB and DBZ where my life, but I can't stand any of the new dragon balls.

fmab is great yet overrated