strawpoll.me/14626696
m.imgur.com/gallery/69JeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

You're worth a dicking

Yes you are
Go slit your throat or something

show tits

Youth? check. Health? check. Brain? check. No, you are not worthless.

Sure fuking are, if your going to cut yourself try harder

Ye now send sum tiddies

Whats wrong user?
Greentext for context so we can give specific advice and comfort

tits

>damage the goods more
i can own u. Ill let u be my leg warmer or foot stool

No and u kinda look like a zebra let's bang

Cunt why would you waste your one opportunity at life? You're born a woman for fuck sake, the world is your oyster. Well, the world was your oyster, until you fucked up your legs.

op is clearly a man

Show tits

Not if you post more pics. Then you become somewhat of worth. Fap worthy. But only for a moment.

not at all. rendered down, you'd yield at least $10 worth of phosphorus pentoxide, a useful fertiliser.

if someone tied you down and shove a shunt into your forehead, they could drain adrenochrome from your adrenal gland and sell that for quite a lot, for as long as you survived.

no you just trying to imitate a zebra. a worthy cause user keep it up.

Why so serous? No one knows jack shit about anything so no you are not worthless

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT USING PEOPLE AS FERTILIZER AND SHIT YOY LITTLE CUNT

you're not worthless

In the long run, we all are. You aren't along. Just live and have fun. Don't worry about success or what your worth is...because in the end, we are all going to die and then nothing we did will fucking matter.

Fuck off faggot we wanna see the cat

Damn right.

You are whatever you say you are

im a guy though :/
>cant leave the house because of anxiety
>when i do leave the house i feel awful about myself and anxiety gets worse and i leave the house less frequently
>i never talk to anybody anymore because if i do they will just hate me and think im ugly and stupid and annoying and worthless and stop talking to me
>nobody will ever love me because i wont be good enough and im too much to deal with and i dont have anything to give for their love, which is all understandable and i wouldn't blame them
>dropped out of high school freshman year because i realized im just gong to kill myself
>continue to be a burden to my family every second i don’t kill myself
i accept suicide but i also put it off, im gonna make sure i succeed at least

Tits or gtfo

you are worthy of being loved

>im a guy
The thread just got more interesting

hes sleeping on me

Trips to prove it

im whatever other people think of me

Kill self then post pics...

wait.

on the contrary
missed me with that gay shit

God damn that’s fucking adorable

you were not suposed to take seriously you can't just magic a penis up. yet. i hope we haven't gone that far yet.

99% of us people are. What's your point?

Nah, you aight but you should probably go do something productive instead of baiting

Buddha has spoken, change your life accordingly

what else are they good for?

buddha thinks you're an asshole.

you're worth however many pain meds you can take at once

Jesus Christ you need help.
>Can't do anything because anxiety
>Beat yourself up constantly
>beat yourself up while describing self multiple times
Dude. Stop. I've lived 26 years and I spent most of them either feeling stupid or worthless or wasting my life because that. And now here we are being stupid and worthless on B.
Our time is limited, and contrary to the ever present option of suicide it is indeed precious. You lived so long panicking over the world and yourself you stopped living. Get help, get support, whatever friends and family you have on hand and start somewhere. It takes time, but if you put in the work you might actually break out of your own head and enjoy life a little. I know its hard, and even scary. I've been there. You can beat this. Just start. Somewhere, anywhere just do something. Because what you've been doing has amount to jack shit so why keep it up?

Pleaz become an hero, i could finally cum. I want to watch now
>give it to me baby

I'm rubber, you're glue?

cute body, definitely worth a fucking, if that means anything to you. more pics?

If you believe yourself to be worthless than thats how people will see you. Everything is a reflection. These body's are just vehicles and this reality is just the beginning

Only if you let the world judge you. Be you. Fuck everything else.

Moar pics

So you're my wife?

Please post more. Atleast a new webm, selfie, anything I'm so glad you're still ok.

Yuck.

Is that your favorite hoodie? Why do you always have it on? Do you never shower?

>said you were gonna dye your hair
>never did

you look like a pair of precooked sausages

sorry i never had good songs :(
ive tried getting help, its doesnt change the fact nobody will love me
i feel scared if i dont wear a hoodie and this is my only one
i used to shower every day up until recently ive been taking them less because i feel worse

>I'm a guy

your songs are perfect. You said you like shitty punk music

Wait...are you a girl?

Dude, youre so fucking cute. How can you say no one will love you. Stop lying.

No. Stop it. Don't start with that shit because it keeps that cycle going and you'll keep doing this shit until you die knowing you wasted your life. Don't fucking puss out and just be content with being worthless and miserable. For fucks sake you're here. You're alive. You deserve better than this. Don't keep doing this to yourself because you keep setting yourself up for failure by doing this.

Can you do an audio post plz?

Not any more worthless than anyone else

I like how you still have the pink hair dye from months ago LOL. Why haven't you dyed it again

You dipshit fucks, they used these pics for trollin in a diff thread. Fuckin b8 man, you catfished losers

SO KAWAIIIIIIII

Lies. Where was the older thread? Post archive link otherwise I don't believe you

sorry oh great master of the archives, guess I slept through that one

vocaroo.com/i/s17OqVIWyZBQ

YES IT IS YOU. I remember your voice. It's so cute
HA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

im not content, it hurts and i want to die so it stops hurting, i cant change the fact that nobody will love me irl and that i cant make friends and that im ugly, my anxiety hasnt gotten better with therapy or meds either so i dont even know what to do with that

>it's really fucking old
LOL youre actually funny. Don't delete this plz

Kekked lolol

Not him but What are some of your dreams? I kinda know what you're going through

Can you dab for us?

Am I the only person who finds cuts hot as fuck???

you are a beautiful human

That's brown marker and you're hiding your microcock because you are worthless. Legitimately commit suicide.

You should reply to questions like this. They're nice

when i was a kid i used to have dreams of being an actor and was in a lot of plays and musicals, but that isn't really an achievable dream and ironically now i have stage fright that would stop me
i mean i really don't know what to do with my life and it is depressing because i have no reasons to live

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696

I wanna hold her

You're not worthless.

faggot

Drop some music links what have you been listening to.

Right?

Yeah, you can't dodge a blade for shit but I'd still fuck you.

Usually would agree but those to me look like burns

you are FUCKING ADORABLE

Because you can't be helped if you don't help yourself. You are your own worse enemy and up until a few months ago I was there. I lost all my friends and developed severe alcoholism from it. All because I fell apart and just refused to do anything about it. Even to this day every so often I tell myself I can just end it. It can be over. You lived like this for so long its your default. You fail because you hit a weird comfort with failure as a familiar point. And anything outside of that is scary and fuck it I'll just fuck it up and that's how crazy miserable circular logic works. Stop it. Stop saying you wont be loved and stop fucking criticizing yourself. You're in bad enough shape without making it worse on yourself. Try this: Go through the rest of this thread without continuing to beat yourself up or insisting at every goddamn opportunity you wont ever be loved. Because you need to do this for you. No one is going to save you and even if someone tries they will fail because you will make them fail. Save yourself. Work on yourself because otherwise you will hit the point where its too late, no one cares anymore and you wasted the one life you have. You are you, and free to mold who you are. Why be such a shitty miserable person? You have to start by changing how you do and think. Because what you're doing isn't working/healthy.

stop the self hurting or else

Excuse me, but where the fuck are the tits?

Same for me. I have no clue where this road is leading me. I don't even see myself getting married or anything cause I don't ever think a girl would even bother to be with me. It sucks cause I want that life but yet i can't picture myself in a happy family situation. A couple days ago I actually broke down in the shower crying cause I was alone. I'm fed up. What do you do now then to pass the time?

Can you bring the cringe level down to about a 1?

what did you expect from faggots

DEATH TO ALL DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

she has a penis

>she

I'm afraid i can't help you in any way, but you made me feel a bit of emphaty. That's pretty hard, sorry life's been rough for you
I hope it can change for better and stuff

m.imgur.com/gallery/69JeA

could be worse user

>pic
Wow man nice normie meme didn't realize it's fucking 2011.