What's the whitest, gun friendliest and least liberal city to live in?

What's the whitest, gun friendliest and least liberal city to live in?

probably some ozark shithole tbh

Who is the girl

Olympia Washington

>girl

Pls

wiley, TX

or rural arizona. they have constitutional carry

zurich, switzerland

go to the mississippi delta if you're in america, plenty of god-fearing, white and friendly conservative people live in towns there.

MoSTt LIKELy wHEReEVEr yOU aRE.

Phoenix area will probably do for you. As long as you stay in the Mormon haven East Valley.

yeah, but you are a stone throw away from tacomistan

I have to agree with this.

Can confirm. Pretty much lived in Springfield missouri for all my life.

Who is

Switzerland is fucking awesome. Seriously.

Jacksonville Florida

About 60% white and almost every one's a moron that voted for Trump, so you know they love guns...you'll fit right in.

Rural Nevada if you like the desert. you won't see any black people here at all until you go to Vegas or Reno

Hey at least we're not tenino

who this bitch?

it's a cute girl from instagram

East Braintree, Vermont

Oh that's Kelly. I know her.

thx man. just ordered a tactical shotgun without any hustle.
the last real democracy here.
american myself, but did not expect to find this here.

Salt Lake City

lywi.gr - Кeлли Haзapиo

just type this whole thing in fb search bar

I've ridden the fucking MTA. And Braintree comes way before shitty ass Vermont. My favorite part is when the train starts again an I can get far away from that shithole.

Every user here is posting bumfuck no wheres. Those arent cities you autist. To answer your question OP. Vegas is full of degeneracy but last I checked their gun laws were pretty lax in Nevada. Also Dallas as long as you like Mexicans.

Probably some Russian shit hole

Anywhere in Indiana thats not Indianapolis or in the "region". Got tons of conservatives in the region but a lot of faggot college age cucks.

I want to feel his tongue on my balls while his mouth is wrapped around the base of my dick

What the fuck are you talking about?
You are aware there is more than one Braintree, correct?
East Braintree, Vermont, does not have any mass transit.

literally any rural part of AZ, my best bet is either really north scottsdale or like south mesa, but arizona has been recognized as the best state to own a gun for 8 years in a row now

>AZ
>whitest

Hrs not wrong, asshole. The degenerates keep to themselves and allow us normies runmost of the state. Just stay out of the shitty parts of Phoenix and all of Tucson and whitey runs the state