Why do racists think black people are ugly?

Why do racists think black people are ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!Ju67JuF6jBe/
youtube.com/watch?v=1-qcz47h9zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think many east Africans are very attractive. Unfortunately, most of the women don't have a clitoris, and they have a much lower average IQ than me. So I'm not interested.

racits r stupid

Most non black races find blacks unattractive. Maybe there is a reason for that being the case.

out of hundreds of milions you could find attractives cows and vultures.

you have to learn a bit of statistics: blacks, as a whole, are hideous, a very small percentage of them is attractive.
even then this small percentage is nowhere near the most attractive specimens of the white and asian group.

This - nothing to do with racism, I just can't get sexually attracted to a black girl - every other skin colour, no problem.

because apart from ethiopians and eritreans and the odd sudanese and somali they ARE ugly.

Go on , think of a genuinely beautiful negro. As in a proper negro from central or west Africa, not an east afircan like I just mentioned who are about 20-40% admixed with caucasoid (semitic) genes.

Who can you think of, someone like lupita Nyongo? Hah! come on.

She a strong black womyn who don't need no man , mayne

they are usually dumb as a brick and smell like a baboon in heat that forgot to wipe its ass

Black girls are the most uppity cunts to ever walk the face of the earth, at best suitable for a one night stand. but make sure you double bag that shit

Most black women ARE ugly. The fine black woman of God in your pic is quite attractive howevers. Mmmmmmm.

For me it's their attitude more than looks. There are SOME attractive negresses, but those are rare. However they all have the same entitled, bratty, judgmental personality. Which is why they're the least desired race of women and they're so insecure about it.

>Maybe there is a reason for that being the case.

racism

Some of their girls aren't ugly, but 99% of them are. I've noticed the ones with white features and who act feminine almost always get with white dudes.

On a side note, I had a black girl like me in high school. She was a qt, never wound up going out with her though because her dad figured out she liked me after I went over to her house and told me never to come back.

Because white women exist.

Blacks find black people unattractive too. Someone post the chart

This woman is a proper negro.

I actually feel bad for black women because of how hideous they are. Some black men can look ok, but any black women that isn't blessed with like 50% white genes is downright repulsive.

I almost can't blame black males preferring white women over their own disgusting monkey females.

As people have pointed out, most Whites are only familiar with Western/Central Africans who are quite ugly by their standards. Eastern Africans can be very pretty and they indeed contribute to the bulk of black models along with mixed blacks.

Any remotely attractive black woman still has nasty, nappy hair and is highly likely to be infested with numerous STDs, as she's been getting muh dicked every day by various men since she was 14.

I'm racist and I don't think that

Kill your self already you subhuman nigger cuck shill

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!Ju67JuF6jBe/

Yes that's exactly what it is.
What's wrong with it?

Because they are underneath all that black.

I like to think of it as lived experiences. If you lived anywhere where there was a black populace you can notice that races segregate themselves from them. And the people whom you call racist have had negative experiences with them.

Black women are more likely to be obese and much more likely to carry an STD

Because they are. There are some exceptions, usually mixed girls, but that in and of itself says a lot.

Most of them are pretty goddamn ugly

Because 95% of them are ugly, ratchet trash if they aren't from heritage that had Caucasian genes mixed in them. A very small percent are actually attractive compared to other races.

This is coming from a black man.

Black women are actually statistically more likely to be obese than to not be obese.

even racists will shag a non white our dicks aint racist

even slavers raped their slaves lol

its just that blacks just look the same and not many of them are attractive.

simple as that...you cant call me a racist for not fancying you

How did those girls become mixed in the first place? Because pasties found them attractive

Whites have zero standards tbqh. They will fuck anything. They fucked their fat mammy slaves so much average black is 20% European. They fucked Australian Abos. They would fuck apes if they could

Because, OP, their race needs fixing. If someone were to speak out about their race-specific issues they're automatically branded a racist.

Yes, black women are mostly obese, and single-mothers so they end up being the ugliest out of all the races. These problems are mostly exclusive to their race and not others. Yes, all races have their own unique problems, for example, the beta male, or tranny problem among the white population.

The solution is to target them and single them out. Only then will they improve themselves after being shamed. This is what we do to India. Eventually in our lifetime they should be able to poo in the loo since they're not retards who scream racism at everything.

By black do you mean west africans, east africans, pygmies, bushmen or some other group?

daily reminder of the average 70IQ of sub saharan nigs

granted this is on average, but when they are at least moderately attractive, god damn.

t. user with a black fuckbuddy at uni

>Non negro facial features
This is the only thing saving her fr being ugly

t. poojeet durka durka mohammed jihad

In black women, many are beautiful.
But in that part, many stink as fuck, others are quite dumb and rely on PC ideas as default opinion.

Finding one that's smart enough and not stinking? Good luck.

>a fucking leaf

Cause Asians and Hispanics never fuck black people either. Oh and you assume it's only white men and black girls, are you too stupid to think a black man couldn't have interracial sex?

The only remotely attractive blacks are the ones with white features and obviously have a white degenerate or two in their lineage.

>quite dumb and rely on PC ideas as default opinion.

That's just women in general

I dont think I've ever come in one of these threads to see that every one agrees that they cant be attractive.

I HAVE seen however, people say that they'd fuck them with 19 condoms on and a trash bag covering them in case that the black semen demon has herpes, but never marry one.

I'm Iranian and black women and gays fucking flock to me. I've fucked 2 black chicks, with one of them being a LTR (6 months and she went psycho on me claiming I was cheating even though I gave her every opportunity to look through my phone / life)

All in all, they fuck like animals which is nice, but they are WAY too damaged to be useful in a relationship, unless you are willing to be their bitch or like being stressed over relationship BS. 1 out of a 150 - 250 black girls are attractive. Those 2 I got with were at least 6/10 -7/10 white girl levels. Both were "white washed".

Because you defined the term 'racist' based on whether people were attracted to black people or not.

>he's never been outside of NY or cali
I get drunk with my sisters and their friends and we do nazi salutes on the reg

I think they can be good looking. But I am just not sexually attracted to them no matter what. I guess I just really don't want brown babies.

Same reason everybody thinks they're ugly. Why do you ask?

Most women vote left. That means the majority are PC. Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

For me it's mostly because of their wide nigger nose and huge lips, which makes them look masculine. But even more disgusting is their nappy, unmanageable hair. I almost feel bad for black women because they have such nasty, coarse hair.

And for a group of people who constantly complain about cultural appropriation, they spend a lot of money to wear Asian hair because even they know that their hair is hideous.

That's a broad statement, some racists think blacks are beautiful.
I think the real question is: Why do black people think black people are ugly?

still mostly black

Most women in cali and NY

CA and NY don't contain the majority of women in the US you fucking hick. Look up the demographics for Dems and repubs, then go look to Western Europe and check on how women vote there. It's the same.

>id: LuNiGEz8
>nige
>nigger

>3 places

i just feel that caucasian/ white is "the" color.

look at all the most famous actors politicians etc they were all white
I find my inspiration in that the more evolved race!

>Others are quite dumb and rely on PC

I've yet to meet one non PC liberal black girl that wasn't my mother or my little sister user. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.

and her face is fucking disgusting. just look at that almost inhuman profile.

Don't know if yo're joking or not but her face is gross

>Don't know if yo're joking or not but her face is gross

I'm 100% serious.

>black girl thread

Someone just post the afro'd bespectacled ebony goddess already

I don't know what pic you mean but I wanna see too.

A lot of black dudes even find black women unattractive. They would rather fuck a fat ugly white girl than fuck a nigger female.

god blets

she's weird lookin bro, not ugly but weird lookin - kelly rowland, that's a good lookin black chick, young janet jackson was fine as hell, that girl is off

Not many good looking blacks that are not mulatto.

good lookin, mostly white features with nice chocolate skin; thank those slave masters for fucking all their bitches and having lots of pickaninny babies

She has white features but a nasty fucking mop. Certainly I'd bang her, but her hair is a mess.

doin the lord's work user

youtube.com/watch?v=1-qcz47h9zo

The hair is one of the best features. Weaves are trash.

>white features meme

This is the dumbest fucking thing ever. Straightened hair and a small nose are not traits exclusive to white people. Fucking ASIANS have straighter hair than most whites. You want to say ATTRACTIVE but you've been too far off the deep end to admit that there's such a thing as sexy black women so you try and justify it in anyway possible.

There are some attractive black women but are usually rare. They typically have "white features." Then finding one with a decent personality is like finding a goddamn unicorn.

shit taste, kill yourselves

i'll flat out say it, there is almost no such thing as an attractive full black woman; the only good looking ones are ones that are the result of inbreeding with whites or even asians if that helps you deal with reality

>Mcniggerton preferred chinks

Why do humans think chimpanzees are ugly?

>Abbo is angry that we've posted 0 abbos when discussing attractive black women

You're not human, sorry.

>black people
>posts ethiopian

Ethiopians are dark caucasians
Blacks are negroid apes
Learn the difference faggot it could save your life

We clearly have different tastes. I'd bang her, too. But it's interesting how the women being posted here all look white when 98% of the niggers here in philly look nothing like her. Go to north philly and try to find that..... In fact, the ladies in north philly would quickly murder her.

By the way, her hair is nasty.

Sorry bro, I'm as Sup Forumsarized as they come, but even I know that that's just fucking delusional. So no matter how black the girl is, if there is even something slightly attractive about her, it's because of white genes no matter how little?

Yeah OK man

You have shit taste in flags.

Look at: She is 100% African.

How many gays have you fucked?

my point exactly, thank you.

Holy shit this nigger grinch looks like he's about to steal his fatherless childrens government funded christmas presents!

Gtfo here with your ebonogoblins.

maybe they exist but i have never seen an attractive african girl, the only ones i've seen are visibly lightened and have white features; high yellow chicks are often gorgeous but africans...eww.

not all of them are ugly. but they do have quite ugly features on average. that's why

Finding others attractive or not is nothing about racism. The instinct of fucking is not tamed with psychological labels and constructs like racism.

Most slavers would fuck the shit out of their female slaves, even thinking they were no better than animals, simply because there were slaves that were hot. Simple as that.

Get your facts straight you piece of liberal shit.

>oh look another niggers shills thread posting mixed-race women who inherited their only attractives traits from the white genes.

i don't think hot has much to do with it, shepherds fuck their sheep, not because they think they're hot but just because the pussy feels good on they dick

HOW CAN WHITE WOMEN EVEN COMPETE
DRUMPF BTFO 4EVA
LOOK AT THIS EBONY GODDESS RACES CISLORDS
IM A #NIGGERWHISTLE NOW

WERE ALL ONE RACE DATS DA HUMAN RACE #COEXIST THE GOOD OLE WHITE DAYZ IZ OVA

Look at the fucking negress on the left, you mean to tell me you couldn't in some way find this woman attractive just because of her skin color?

I miss McNigg

NOW DONT TALK TO ME OR WIFES SON EVER AGAIN!!!!!

what happened to him?

She's hot af there. Too bad she lost a lot of weight and looks like a black ant now.

>because they are
fuck off kike