I got my first handjob today at an Asian rub n tug massage parlor. It was a pretty fun experience

I got my first handjob today at an Asian rub n tug massage parlor. It was a pretty fun experience.

AMA

are you going to fuck her next time?

How'd you set it up?

I want to. Shit was actually pretty sexy and relaxing.

With Sup Forums's help actually.

How much it cost?

$40 tip

How did you know the place would offer it?

Neon sign
Open til 10
Asian
Rubmaps
Found an old Backpage.com ad

Seriously once you discover one, you'll see them all over. I've driven past this one thousands of times in my life.

Where do you live

Louisiana. But they are everywhere

Do they offer more than just handys? Asking for a friend...

they do it all

for a price

I'm not sure, but yes I am curious to know the answer. As lame as it sounds, it was an amazing handjob. I was impressed. I'm getting hot just thinking about how all this went down.. ha!

Was she cute? Pics of a girl who looks like her?

Shit nigga it was an okay looking diminutive chick in her mid thirties.

If they ask for money up front, and your towel comes off, you're gold.

Who initiated it?

Did you pay extra for the hj?

She did, kinda. She was massaging me and saying "ooh you so strong, you go to gym" and shit like that. Fairly soon into it my towel was pulled down, then off. Then her hands kept glancing down between my legs. Finally she says let me get a towel to wipe the oil off your back. I had trouble understanding at first so I just flipped over for when she was coming back. When she came in the room she was like "oh, no. Hee hee. Have to wipe off back." Oh! Very soon though she told me to flip over, bare penis. Then she was rubbing my thighs and her tiny little hands kept glancing across my dick. It felt so good. Then she goes "you want?" And I was like oh yes. Do your thing. She has skills man. Felt amazing.

Duh. $40

Nah it was free -_-

So if she didn’t initiate it how would you have gotten her to do it?
Also did you go at a certain time?

I gave her money up front, then set a $20 bill on top of my clothes. And I was just receptive to her touch, I kept opening my legs wider and I guess I'm not a social sperg so it just never seemed like it wasn't going to happen.

So, when are you going to kill yourself for being a pathetic loser for paying a human-trafficked slave to tug your tiny schlong? Gun? Bridge? Extension cord in a closet? Whatever, we'll leave you to it.

Lol what? I have no regerts. That was a personal challenge and I met it. I'm Gucci.

Stay away from the old ladies they are human trafficked 100% and plus why would you want grandma jerking your dick.

ALOT of fine pieces of ass are in it to make 100$ for 1-3 minutes of fucking

yes, could you tell me the address of where this occurred?