Hello I am 13 year old girl from Ukraine and I just found the account of my neighbor who has been molesting me for...

Hello I am 13 year old girl from Ukraine and I just found the account of my neighbor who has been molesting me for years on deviantart. jellyfever.deviantart.com/

What pisses me off the most is that this guy acts like a self righteous pedo hunter on deviantart but he's guilty of the exact same shit.

Nobody believes me about him he's convinced all of my friends and family that I'm a liar and I don't know what else to do. I don't know where else to turn. Please help spread the word about this guy. I'm desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

momolove1.deviantart.com/journal/Warning-this-user-is-a-pedo-and-a-hypocrite-720324898
youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try fbi

Mooooods

MODS!

Underage b&

Does anyone have the balls to click on the link?

WTF I actually know this guy from deviantart! Christ I knew the guy was a hypocrite but I never thought he'd be a pedo!

oh man, real spoopy

wtf even is this website, im just curious lmao

nypa

Hello underage newfag

Watch it with those hot buzzwords faggot.

Nice photoshop on the link. You *totally don't* have autism

meh, he looks like a pedo

epic

jesus! he sure hit him hard with that comeback!

>13
MODS
>account
lol
>fbi
i know thats you

We dont believe you either

TITS OR GTFO

Nobody cares

It is one of the most awful places ever.

If you're really 13 and not a troll than Sup Forums isn't for you. I'm 20 and even I think some of the stuff I see here is fucked up. You can never unsee what has been seen.

THIS

Grow up faggot.

How did you end up here, your first day on the internet?

Your family and friends are pieces of shit. I’ll kill them and the pedo for you

You go poopoo

I sorry don't know what else to do. Nobody believes me and he's respected on that sight. I feel like I should just kill myself.

Have you thought about not being a such a little cunt and fucking him like you're supposed too?

show tits for army

I got you girl momolove1.deviantart.com/journal/Warning-this-user-is-a-pedo-and-a-hypocrite-720324898

hello ruben

you go girl!

that ...just ask

no, this is Patrick

27 year old look like 14 with that low testosterone face

Why kys? Why not kill the pedo? Maybe police could help? (in my country police doesn't usually interfere with family affairs, not sure how it is for you)

I say we spam the shit out of this fucktards account. Show him what happens to kiddie diddlers!

I try the police once. He convince them that I'm a lair as well.

How do you know he is a kiddy diddler.
What if this OP just wants to frame some innocent? A kid even.

I am NYPA.

I'm a guy actually

youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0