Nostalgic girls that got you hard when you were a kid growing up and still get you hard to this day!

Nostalgic girls that got you hard when you were a kid growing up and still get you hard to this day!

i nut evry tiem

who is this

nice feet

don't judge me - Susanna Hoffs

look at the fuckin filename

why would anyone judge you? she's hot

Don't judge you, she's STILL amazing.

I'm convinced she's a fucking alien.

Misery business/red hair Hayley

she's a babe

oo sorry Hoffs is clearly smoking, no denying. My comment was directed that she is 1980's and that might reveal my age.

oh fuck she might just be

i'd pee on her.

Layla kayleigh from the g4 days

you about 40?

born in 1971

>But I wouldn't do it for free
Dem standards

word I was born in 90 but some of the best tits I've ever seen are on that bitch from Lifeforce. don't have any pics of her handy but I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about lol

maybe

90 fuck. I am so old

nah man you're only as old as you feel. what's weird for me is watching sports or whatever and realizing that most of the athletes are younger than me. that was weird to deal with. also, people born in 2000 will 18 this next year....

>nah man you're only as old as you feel

that's true which is why I come here.

Yeah the spots people got me too. I could care less about the actor and singers and even politicians but the athletes, man, instant ageing.

Were you sporty and athletic like I was?

yep I was. still am kinda but not nearly like I was. I wrestled for like 11 years and all through high school. them feels bruv

oh yeah hits ya, I played Cricket, hand egg and rode bicycle (road, track and BMX) for many years, don't do any now because of crippling arthritis. I still have the mind and the fire, but the body is torn to pieces.

These 2 normalised non paedos being paedos

still in my fap rotation.

would marry her

Don't judge me

oh topanga...

Hahahhhahhh

German Fag here

hot damn

Spotted the real faggot.

I deem AlizeƩ responsible for my thigh high socks fetish long before I knew zettai ryoiki

would fap again

I remember when "Complicated" first came out. I was in 8th grade and we all watched the music video. I was pretty much in love with Avril since then.

I'm probably also going to name my daughter Avril. That's just a very pretty name.

Always wondered if she got a major yeast infection after wearing that suit. Fuck I would love to get a hold of that catsuit just after she'd done a massive dance performance and use it to smother myself to death in her sweaty juices while jerking off - death by britney stink

Why did they put her in fetish wear all the time?