This is the most accurate depiction of the modern german i have ever seen in film

This is the most accurate depiction of the modern german i have ever seen in film
What happened to germany that made it so smug and self important in its utter disregard for sense of duty and executive action?
Pic related: the german cunt from "War Machine"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, she was very rude

That looks like Tilda Swinton?

>What happened to germany that made it so smug and self important
they run the EU, even France is their dog
they feel like they are the new light of the world because they are so tolerant
They're also very productive. It's just their success.

Germans are literally da worst beings in the universe, their country shouldn't exist and they destroy yurop a third time in 100 years. Germanclock.jpg, balkanized germany.jpg, dresden.jpg
/thread

t. Turk

That's the problem with germans, they are utterly efficient at whatever they do. Now that they became cucks they are outstanding at it.

Why are they so proud of being the most "tolerant", and "humanist" and "enlightened"
What made the choose these valuse as the core of their culture, even at the cost of their freedom?

Denazification was too efficient

We just adopted the standard western mentality.
In case you forgot the US just had Obama for 8 years who gave amnesty to illegals and made gay marriage legal.

Honestly most people don't think like this.
It's really mainly NRW.

she was right. you can't have guys in senior positions using state resources to fulfill their own egos

just think of germans as chinese and it makes perfect sense
they are one unit, they think as one and ostracize those who differ, born to obey through peer pressure
how many german inventions have there been throughout history? you may think of some but look closer and it was just a jew or pole living in germany, like the chinese they do not have a single original thought among themselves
as time goes on they will continue to try force people in other countries to subscribe to their style of obeying but ultimately can never really succeed outside europe, exported US culture values individuality and originality which is the greatest cultural influence on the planet for the foreseeable future

Yeah fuck you too

>they run the EU
i wish we would
>even France is their dog
again i wish it was the case
>they feel like they are the new light of the world because they are so tolerant
we have a saying in this case "Am Deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen"
>They're also very productive
can't really agree with this, if you look at the berlin aiport willy brand who is still not open, stuttgard 21 and the hamburger elbphilharmonie. i would say we lost a lot of our productivity
>It's just their success.
our success is only because you guys are weak but this could change pretty fast. 10 years ago we are called the sick man of europe.

Very interesting
There is much truth to what you are saying
After all, germans are the ones who went willingly from a democracy to a dictatorship, not the other way around

>Wah wah they are not human beings and have no free will and they are worthless wah wah

Why are anglos such rude assholes?

go on and prove to me how germans are a great innovative force in the world

>who went willingly from a democracy to a dictatorship
>have a jewish lad democracy with mass poverty and no perspective
>having an awesome Dictotorship that teaches the world to never underestimate the Kraut and doing just btw some awesome propaganda and not that pleb shit for fat toddlers that the US calls propaganda.

See nothing wrong with this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

It is boring to just live a egoistic life for no purpose for us.

We just can't be like brown people. Being happy with a proll car and fashionable clothes.

We need a higher aim in life. Something that goes beyong ourselves. We want to left a mark on the planet we lived in.

>teach the world to never underestimate the kraut
What, by losing the war spectacularly and in every possible sense of the word?
Ok jörg

And here we see two germans responding in a hostile manner to someone who challenges their perfect and enlightened worldview, thus proving the anglo right in just under one minute

And what is your higher purpose, your mark?
Whad do you, as an individual, stand to gain from all this?

>"We want to left a mark on the planet we lived in."
>start two World Wars
>lose both of them

Don't worry, the world won't forget.

Better than Honduras and Thailand.
Nations without any effect in anything.
Why are you even?

You don't like what we do then take the challange and stop us.

>You don't like what we do then take the challange and stop us
I have a feeling the new humanitarian reich will sort itself out in 2 or 3 generations

I just find it really shitty how everyone dehumanizes me with sentences like this, just because my country didn't invent the airplane or some shit. I know that this country is anything but perfect, but this is no reason to spit on us every day possible.

>honduras
Rude

>better than honduras and thailand
I like to think we're doing better than literally ruining europe for the third time in 100

Why do germans believe in "the greater good" so much?
What is the greater good and why do you think it is man's top moral obligation to look after the needy in this world?
Genuine questions

Not ruining but forcing you out of your self serving lazy animal ass to make an actual self aware and thinking human being out of you.

I didn't say anything about a greater good, just said that I don't like how the rest of the world spits on this countries people (including me and my family) every day like we are some sort of alien race.

You are just proving his point

Just look at yourself.
You are already a German.
Look how much you care about things that go way above yourself.

This is what Germany causes to the world. That you get a human behaviour insteed of just being a monkey in the jungle.

>You don't like what we do then take the challange and stop us.

But I do like it. Germany is always entertaining even if the individual people are boring. You are like ants.

>most people have the same political view instead of a 50 different parties clusterfuck
>Heuheuheu ur liek antz xdxd

What did he mean by this?
I'm asking germans in general, not as an answer to your post
>human behavior
Hmmmmm
What is so great about german conformism

>having individual opinions across different people is a clusterfuck
Oh, germany

Ah yes, the hourly germanophobia thread. Where the perfect europe maps at?

I said most people. We still have people who vote something else than left. Trump got the majority. Are americans ants too?

So let me get this straight. The world thinks we are some kind of collective?

I say nothing about politics. Germans are just kind of boring to be around. But they always do funny things in a group.

No, it's just monkey trolls and you fell for it. Stop giving them replies.

I just think germans in general are mindless drones who just do as they're told

That's the same.

It's also hard to have another opinion than the mainstream one or rebel here because you would quickly become a social outcast.

>his ""country"" literally ostracizes its own people for hsving dissenting opinions
Good god krauts it's like you're proving my point for me

Obama deported more illegals than Bush and gay marriage became legal via the supreme court

It's an attempt at sarcasm.

German humour. It's subtle.

So subtle, dare i say, that it might not even exist