POST SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / ETC

POST SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / ETC

i get off sharing my female friends' pics for strangers to fap to..

prove it

not my cock...

I'm currently attempting to extort the estate of Billy Mays, I won't rest until I accrue $23.75.....

Same

I'm really into straight shota and incest, both for the same reason. It's the male dominating a woman and putting her in her place. The whole male power fantasy thing.

I think both are abhorrent IRL and the idea of anyone actually doing either in real life is disgusting. But for some reason those stupid captioned gifs get me off.

My gf and I are very open with each other and we're both into some depraved /d/-level stuff but I haven't told her this and never will.

nice... i just wish i had more wins...

I fap to a family member Facebook's pics way to often

Same

I fucked a hooker at 4-5 am yesterday

Me too, but specifically of someone I dislike. It would be great to know more people get their dick hard from it. How did it come about for you?

I secretly browse Sup Forums

I purposely flirt with every gay guy I meet.

I'm straight.

The truth is, I NEED to have my asshole rammed by a big black cock.

I've jacked it to pizza multiple times . Hardcore shit too, not the weak ass nn shit

I pay Mexican day labor workers that stand outside Home Depot, to choke me till I pass out . Usually on pay day

started with a coworker who was bitchy to me one time. was about the time she just posted pics of her beach vacation... it made me cum buckets knowing anons fapping to her and she has no idea

damn...

Do you do it to women you like too?

> I'm straight
the only person you need to be honest is yourself .

yes... depends on my mood. sometimes, especially when they wear tight or sexy clothes, i like sharing what i'll do to them with others.

Got anyone you'd like to share right now?

right now, my friend's tits are making me hard

what would you like to do with her?

first, grope those tits till her nipples get hard or my cock become diamonds. then use my teeth and take off her top and lick/suck on her tits/nipples

I stole a thong from my niece and fap with it

Would she suck your cock after this?

cleaned my dick tonight with someone else's toothbrush

i poisoned my SOs moms dog, they have 6, its almost dead anyways, its a small terrier with hair literally falling off of it. i don't feel bad.

also even though i try to think of myself as a loyal boyfriend, yesterday i fingerbanged the girl who sits next to me in my bio class.

Damn I'd bite her nipples off

yes... i'll let her lick/suck my cock. then have her hand cup my balls while i pull her head closer to me till she gags.

yeah... nice huh?

Do you think about her sucking your cock when you talk with her? Do you want her to compliment your penis?

Bite em off then suck the tit dry

I enjoy showing off my exs and even my uggo fatty gf. Plan on getting more hardcore pics of her as well to show off. She has no idea i do and would freak out.

I can't fall in love and I hate men.

I was drunk at a bar and my friends left me. A twink offered to drive me home and I said sure. He invited himself in and I got the best head I've ever gotten

I sleep with a box of ammo and two guns in my bed because i unironically believe that if I die I will be able to take them with me. Like I'll have some upper hand in the ghost war death puts us in.

yes.. when i talk to her, i look at her mouth and imagine how it'd look while gagging on my cock. no, i dont want her to compliment my penis.. i just want her to suck on them..

do it... fapping?

i steal jokes from family guy

That's pretty hot. I hope she ends up swallowing your dick, user.

same here... her tits are soft though.. she's a hugger so at least my chest can feel those tits every now and then.. one time, she almost made me jizz my pants as she was hugging me. lol

When I rap battle at school, I reuse lyrics I memorized from underground songs I like.

Shared a girls photo on imgur and it got thousands of views

underaged b&

I jizzed to them

I have two gf and I don't know which one I should stay with.

Girl 1: She cooks, cleans, cares about me but lives very far away, she's also very experienced with sex so yeah, that's a bit of a turn off since she seems like she has been fucked many times and by God knows how many.

Girl 2: More chemestry, she knows the real me, cares about me too, she works and doesn't live far away, she refuses to cook and clean so that's a BIG turn off, she also likes to go out with friends so that's another turn off.

i'm kin with foxy from five nights at freddy's

nice.. any chance you did a cum tribute?

keep them both... maybe have them meet and try to weasel in a 3some.

No. Keep getting off on the thought of it though

I wear panties when I'm home alone because they are comfy as fuq

will do...

I post nudes of my wife with face and I think I have already been found out by someone

Mom's friend fingered me in the car.

Why do you think you've been found out?

In highschool my friend was on the swim team. When He d sleep over he would sleep in briefs like Calvin's or nxt. He had a huge bulge and I used to pull his blanket down and jerk off to it

ever see his dick ?

any chance you'll post nudes?

No not out of the briefs. But the outline got me so hard. I touched it a few times when fapping

did u smell it?

I wore my friends mom's panties and fapped on top of her bed a bunch of times. Had to take a few pairs home from all the pre cum I'd unleash in them

greentext pls bro

wtf does the swim team have to do with anything?

Nah just fapped

Imo when someone shows an unusual amount of interest really quicky it's cause they know the chick.

100% chance lol. Why stop now.

Indicates his friend was 10/10 otter mode chad

He had a 12 pack. He was in ridiculous shape

Meant for

do you think he was bigger than you?

cool... do it... need some fap material

i see... my friends and i used to prank each other so one time i suggested to put salonpas on our "hung" friend. i volunteered to do it.. snuck a stroke or two tbh..

Neither are long term material
Never settle with an overused vagina, and never settle for "refuses to......"

You basically have to fuck both until you are bored, then find number 3

I'm going blind and my family doesn't know.
I'm working on getting a Doctoral before that happens.
I want to be the president

Yea definitely. He would stretch those briefs

Have you ever sucked a man's cock before?

That's what my best friend tells me. Thank you, love you user.,

Junior year my friend and I jokingly made a bet playing fifa that the loser would give the other a no. I lost and he jokingly dropped his shorts to his ankles. I got up turned the lights off and kneeled

Yea.... once

Do you still jerk off to the memory?

nice... did you spit or swallow?

Which time.

No not really

nice... still doing it? did he reciprocate?

That bad?

I love Linkin Park Meteora album
It's fucking edgy and I love it

My biggest fetish is incest. It's how I was introduced to sex. Also, my best non-relative partners barely competed with my decent relatives I was with. I'm not creative enough to tell the stories, they are probably lame compared to what you read on Sup Forums anyway.

I have posted my physician wife online including Sup Forums and get off on the fact that her patients know her round ass and smooth pussy shape and get boners while seeing her ..

same here. i love it.

Like all good psychopaths, I have cut some of my past girlfriends during sex while they were tied down without their permission. Yes some of them did break up with me but never reported it however some of them did love it.

been priming my wife to be shared... every time we have sex i tell her her coworkers were looking at her ass and probably would pay to watch us have sex or even bang her...at first, she laughed it off, but the last time i mentioned it, it got her really horny. once she's ready, i'll give my neighbor (who has a crush on her) 1st dibs..

any chance you can repost?

Nah he never did. But we spent pretty much a whole summer after that giving him bj' s. His car, his bed, we go to a movie weeks after it was out to be the only ones in there. He would jerk me off during it sometimes if not I would always jerk off during. I measured him once and he was over 7.5

Fuck it
i had sex with my best friend's mom because she's fucking adorable and i feel bad about it but i hate him so i don't care.. but i really care about her, and im starting to hate him because he's a helpless drunk who refuses to change.,
i think i love her though :c she's such a nice woman, she treats me well.. fuck i think i love her :(

i see... ever tried taking him in your ass?

I want someone to come cream in my ass