POST SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / ETC

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

POST SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / ETC

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

i get off sharing my female friends' pics for strangers to fap to..

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

prove it

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

not my cock...

Carter Green
Carter Green

I'm currently attempting to extort the estate of Billy Mays, I won't rest until I accrue $23.75.....

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Same

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

I'm really into straight shota and incest, both for the same reason. It's the male dominating a woman and putting her in her place. The whole male power fantasy thing.

I think both are abhorrent IRL and the idea of anyone actually doing either in real life is disgusting. But for some reason those stupid captioned gifs get me off.

My gf and I are very open with each other and we're both into some depraved /d/-level stuff but I haven't told her this and never will.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

nice... i just wish i had more wins...

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

I fap to a family member Facebook's pics way to often

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

Same

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

I fucked a hooker at 4-5 am yesterday

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Me too, but specifically of someone I dislike. It would be great to know more people get their dick hard from it. How did it come about for you?

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

I secretly browse Sup Forums

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

I purposely flirt with every gay guy I meet.

I'm straight.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

The truth is, I NEED to have my asshole rammed by a big black cock.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

I've jacked it to pizza multiple times . Hardcore shit too, not the weak ass nn shit

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

I pay Mexican day labor workers that stand outside Home Depot, to choke me till I pass out . Usually on pay day

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

started with a coworker who was bitchy to me one time. was about the time she just posted pics of her beach vacation... it made me cum buckets knowing anons fapping to her and she has no idea

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

damn...

Ian Young
Ian Young

Do you do it to women you like too?

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

I'm straight
the only person you need to be honest is yourself .

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

yes... depends on my mood. sometimes, especially when they wear tight or sexy clothes, i like sharing what i'll do to them with others.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Got anyone you'd like to share right now?

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

right now, my friend's tits are making me hard

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

what would you like to do with her?

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

first, grope those tits till her nipples get hard or my cock become diamonds. then use my teeth and take off her top and lick/suck on her tits/nipples

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

I stole a thong from my niece and fap with it

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Would she suck your cock after this?

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

cleaned my dick tonight with someone else's toothbrush

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

i poisoned my SOs moms dog, they have 6, its almost dead anyways, its a small terrier with hair literally falling off of it. i don't feel bad.

also even though i try to think of myself as a loyal boyfriend, yesterday i fingerbanged the girl who sits next to me in my bio class.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Damn I'd bite her nipples off

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

yes... i'll let her lick/suck my cock. then have her hand cup my balls while i pull her head closer to me till she gags.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

yeah... nice huh?

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Do you think about her sucking your cock when you talk with her? Do you want her to compliment your penis?

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Bite em off then suck the tit dry

Nathan James
Nathan James

I enjoy showing off my exs and even my uggo fatty gf. Plan on getting more hardcore pics of her as well to show off. She has no idea i do and would freak out.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

I can't fall in love and I hate men.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

I was drunk at a bar and my friends left me. A twink offered to drive me home and I said sure. He invited himself in and I got the best head I've ever gotten

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

I sleep with a box of ammo and two guns in my bed because i unironically believe that if I die I will be able to take them with me. Like I'll have some upper hand in the ghost war death puts us in.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

yes.. when i talk to her, i look at her mouth and imagine how it'd look while gagging on my cock. no, i dont want her to compliment my penis.. i just want her to suck on them..

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

do it... fapping?

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

i steal jokes from family guy

Isaac King
Isaac King

That's pretty hot. I hope she ends up swallowing your dick, user.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

same here... her tits are soft though.. she's a hugger so at least my chest can feel those tits every now and then.. one time, she almost made me jizz my pants as she was hugging me. lol

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

When I rap battle at school, I reuse lyrics I memorized from underground songs I like.

Jose James
Jose James

Shared a girls photo on imgur and it got thousands of views

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

underaged b&

David Collins
David Collins

I jizzed to them

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

I have two gf and I don't know which one I should stay with.

Girl 1: She cooks, cleans, cares about me but lives very far away, she's also very experienced with sex so yeah, that's a bit of a turn off since she seems like she has been fucked many times and by God knows how many.

Girl 2: More chemestry, she knows the real me, cares about me too, she works and doesn't live far away, she refuses to cook and clean so that's a BIG turn off, she also likes to go out with friends so that's another turn off.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

i'm kin with foxy from five nights at freddy's

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

nice.. any chance you did a cum tribute?

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

keep them both... maybe have them meet and try to weasel in a 3some.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

No. Keep getting off on the thought of it though

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

I wear panties when I'm home alone because they are comfy as fuq

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

will do...

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

I post nudes of my wife with face and I think I have already been found out by someone

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Mom's friend fingered me in the car.

Josiah White
Josiah White

Why do you think you've been found out?

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

In highschool my friend was on the swim team. When He d sleep over he would sleep in briefs like Calvin's or nxt. He had a huge bulge and I used to pull his blanket down and jerk off to it

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

ever see his dick ?

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

any chance you'll post nudes?

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

No not out of the briefs. But the outline got me so hard. I touched it a few times when fapping

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

did u smell it?

William Allen
William Allen

I wore my friends mom's panties and fapped on top of her bed a bunch of times. Had to take a few pairs home from all the pre cum I'd unleash in them

David Edwards
David Edwards

greentext pls bro

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

wtf does the swim team have to do with anything?

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

Nah just fapped

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Imo when someone shows an unusual amount of interest really quicky it's cause they know the chick.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

100% chance lol. Why stop now.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Indicates his friend was 10/10 otter mode chad

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

He had a 12 pack. He was in ridiculous shape

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Meant for

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

do you think he was bigger than you?

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

cool... do it... need some fap material

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

i see... my friends and i used to prank each other so one time i suggested to put salonpas on our "hung" friend. i volunteered to do it.. snuck a stroke or two tbh..

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Neither are long term material
Never settle with an overused vagina, and never settle for "refuses to......"

You basically have to fuck both until you are bored, then find number 3

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

I'm going blind and my family doesn't know.
I'm working on getting a Doctoral before that happens.
I want to be the president

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Yea definitely. He would stretch those briefs

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Have you ever sucked a man's cock before?

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

That's what my best friend tells me. Thank you, love you user.,

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Junior year my friend and I jokingly made a bet playing fifa that the loser would give the other a no. I lost and he jokingly dropped his shorts to his ankles. I got up turned the lights off and kneeled

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Yea.... once

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Do you still jerk off to the memory?

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

nice... did you spit or swallow?

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Which time.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

No not really

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

nice... still doing it? did he reciprocate?

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

That bad?

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

I love Linkin Park Meteora album
It's fucking edgy and I love it

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

My biggest fetish is incest. It's how I was introduced to sex. Also, my best non-relative partners barely competed with my decent relatives I was with. I'm not creative enough to tell the stories, they are probably lame compared to what you read on Sup Forums anyway.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

I have posted my physician wife online including Sup Forums and get off on the fact that her patients know her round ass and smooth pussy shape and get boners while seeing her ..

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

same here. i love it.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Like all good psychopaths, I have cut some of my past girlfriends during sex while they were tied down without their permission. Yes some of them did break up with me but never reported it however some of them did love it.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

been priming my wife to be shared... every time we have sex i tell her her coworkers were looking at her ass and probably would pay to watch us have sex or even bang her...at first, she laughed it off, but the last time i mentioned it, it got her really horny. once she's ready, i'll give my neighbor (who has a crush on her) 1st dibs..

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

any chance you can repost?

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

Nah he never did. But we spent pretty much a whole summer after that giving him bj' s. His car, his bed, we go to a movie weeks after it was out to be the only ones in there. He would jerk me off during it sometimes if not I would always jerk off during. I measured him once and he was over 7.5

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Fuck it
i had sex with my best friend's mom because she's fucking adorable and i feel bad about it but i hate him so i don't care.. but i really care about her, and im starting to hate him because he's a helpless drunk who refuses to change.,
i think i love her though :c she's such a nice woman, she treats me well.. fuck i think i love her :(

William Bennett
William Bennett

i see... ever tried taking him in your ass?

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

I want someone to come cream in my ass

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Probably not.. would be too obvious

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

I have dreams about fucking my best friends wife

Jacob King
Jacob King

Nope

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

that's too bad... would you consider doing it over kik?

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Do you think she would? Do you imagine fucking her consciously now?

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

i see... when was the last time you gave him head?

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

i would love to.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

I took a shower at my sister's at thanksgiving and my niece left her clothes in there. I jerked off with her thong. Vs green and left pre cum all over it.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

nice.. pls keep going

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Like 4 years ago.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

i see... have you done it to other dudes?

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

No, I am not attractive amd we fight a lot over randok shit. Not to mention she barely fucks her own husband, let alone a beta like me.

I dont mean dream as in day dream, i mean dream as in actual dreams, me being asleep and all that stuff.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

bifag here, I really enjoy showering with/around other guys, especially if they are younger than 14ish. luckily it happens fairly often, including yesterday with 2 super cute nephews. didnt molester them nor do anything "bad". still it's not something i want other ppl irl to know.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

I am blackmailing my female cousin. Thus far I've made her give me anal and yesterday she blew me. 0 regrets.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

No I haven't. I would with the right dude though. Best one ever was his mom was gone for the weekend so we would just get high all day and do it. Both got completely naked outside by the pool and I just went to town out in the open

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

nice ass... more please

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

nice... good for you

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Ha thanks

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

nice

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

want to be cucked

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

This. Also love hearing all kinds of degrading comments about them.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

I have several nude pictures of my sister in law. Took them off my brothers phone while he was gone to get food. About two years ago me and her got drunk and made out and I sucked on her tits. She regrets it but we still flirt and play around. Jerk off to the pictures every other night for about a week now.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

I want my niece to give me head

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

i know right?

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

i banged my wifes friend while my wife was at work and told my wife and she forgave me (she was pregnant with my second son)

i find it easier to get off to people i know
randomly horny one night i messaged my wifes other friend and told her i jerk off to her, sent her dickpics, she told my wife but i sent more messages and pics, she has told to a few times now and somehow im still getting away with it.

im still talking to my wifes friend (the one i cheated on her with) and she still wants to see me...

i feel bad because my wife is really nice but i dont really feel super attracted to her like i do her friend wtf is wrong with me

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

finally... tits... got more clearer pics?

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

please share?

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

I molested my dog throughout high school...

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

really want my gf to come home streched out and creampied

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Here's one of my sister in law

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

best one yet..

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

I stole a friend of mine thong. I wear it when I jerk off to her

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

It happened with me(then M18) at high school party/classmates(girl) cousin birthday (her house).
Party had lasted for a few hours.
Went to a upstairs bathroom.
Wandered around the upstairs a bit until the birthday girl showed up.
She came to a doorstep and said that it is her room.
She closed the door and pushed me on the mattress.
And then she said something I won't forget.
"No one says no to me on my birthday"
as she opened my belt and pulled my jeans down with underpants.
She squatted, pulled her pants aside and started riding me while holding me down with hands on shoulders.
She wore tight see-through lace chemise with visible glittery underwear. Basically a slut wear for birthday.
She was 17 but in 21+ year old body.
Ofc I had boner because I couldn't resist the looks but I couldn't stop thinking about having unprotected sex with random girl who doesn't even say if she is on the pill.
She cowgirled me roughly and made me cum in her.
She had the most evil laugh and grin on her face while letting all the cum inside her drop on my balls while I thought if she had fucked someone before me during that party.

After that I made all the tests (waiting period was horrifying) and luckily I was clean.
She didn't get pregnant either.

tl:dr raped by woman but not really scarred for life because of it.
the usual 2017 of coming out with sexual harassment story

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Posted a bunch of pics of women I know (including my sister) for others to comment, degrade and fap to.

Fapped while sniffing my sister's panties, shared pics of her panties with others.

Fapped to girlfriends/wifes of my friends and shared their pics with others. Stole some pics from a friend's wife's pc, no nudes though. Fapped to another friend's teen stepdaughter.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Condom?

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

Who wanna trade pics of wifes gfs on unsee!?

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

love her smile...

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

I fingered and had oral sex with a 9yo girl during last few months.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

She’s a beauty mate. And a classy lady. And loudest Slut when fucked.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

At what point do you discuss your fetishes with a potential partner? Before? A few months in? Never?? Didnt tell my ex any

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Alcohol first

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

nice ass.. moar?

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

how old are you?

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

I steal panties from girls I know and mastrubate while wearing them

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I jerked off to my passed out friend. Put.mt dick in her hand and pre cum on her lips. Pulled her sweat pants down so her thong was showing. Came twice

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Women these days

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Nah, I'm going raw in her.

Charles King
Charles King

those legs

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

A little bit alcohol or after party sitting time.
Then proceed to fill:
mojoupgrade.com

If you answer yes and your partner hits no then this question is removed from the final results. Only if both answer maybe or yes, the question answers are shown in results.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

awesome.. she talks dirty?

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

I fuck a few women other than my wife every year. Every single time I put up hidden cameras, use a spare cellphone as a video camera, and/or use my laptop's camera to record the sex. It gives me something to watch before I fuck my wife so I can get off quicker. She used to give me anal and fucked me every day but she stopped and I'm fucking bored with her.

Jacob King
Jacob King

yes!

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Agree

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

How do I go about getting head from my niece ?

James Torres
James Torres

I wanna do this but scared of getting stds and her busting me that way

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

perfect body

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Yes she does ..especially with cock up her cervix

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

She is 25. Cosmetologist. I'm 18. Was 16 when we made out and I sucked on her tits. We actually live together because me and my brother half the rent. We flirt and she admitted I'm attractive and she wears around tight leggings and low cut shirts because I told her it turns me on. She also has two kids with him.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

I have dreams of the utmost evil grandeur. With no buzzwords to call in on, I hold the exact same type of mindset Patrick Bateman does. No one has value, everything can be used and everything can be taken for gain. While I am not sociopathic enough to carry out any type of malicious action (jail doesn't suit me), I am in that I wish nothing good upon anyone. I revel in the misery of others and I know deep down no good will come from this, but I find absolute comfort in the chaos. My mask is such that I've lost my real identity long long ago, or maybe I never had one.

Robert White
Robert White

her age?

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Post pics

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Yes indeed..

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

youre gay lol

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Shame, that monster is fucking beautiful

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Everything

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

be me, male, 13, hanging out with best friend walking on side of the road
stumble across a porn magazine on the side of the road, he picks it up
a week later I'm at his house, and he's showing me some of the pages where guys are fucking each other
did some "doctor" stuff with him years ago but nothing adult, now he's asking if I mind if he jerks off while we read the magazine
I tell him I don't mind, soon we're both doing it, son he's pointing out bj's
I get the hint, horny a hell, first grab him and we jerk each other, and then I get on my knees like in the mag and take his cock in my mouth
he didn't last long, and i didn't really like it, spit his cum out into the trash.
mfw I stand up and his dad is at the back of the room, watching
friend tells me how good it felt, hugs me, his dad walks out and never said another word to me in decades

John Smith
John Smith

is she even slightly interested?
are you a cool and good looking uncle?

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

keep going

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

If you are scared of STD's, look for safe women. The best ones for me have been women on dating sites that live far enough away that you can write to them and call until you gain trust, then on the first date you will be fucking them.
I've gone to Colombia where prostitution is legal and fucked maybe 15 prostitutes, always using a condom. I've gotten bareback head a few times, broken a condom here and there, but no STD's and I have gotten tested a few times when I was paranoid. Clean every time.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

You got Hard so it wasnt rape you little cunt

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Yea, age difference 7 years

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Okay alcohol and i have seen these online tests before but never heard of anyone using them

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

when i was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend. then were fuckbuddies. this is cliche as fuck but she was really tight, was fairly easy to make her cum.

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

Is this legal?

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Ask her .. what are your dreaming of my dirty little Slut .. while sucking on her clit

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

yeah fuck ghosts, bro

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

I have been slowly losing my best hoes.
So I am going to go on Omegle to find some now

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

This looks easy to do

James Rogers
James Rogers

you're retarded

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

What's your plan if you get herpes? Condoms don't stop herpes.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

As i said we aren’t together yet just in talking stages. Nothing has happened i just wanted to know the best time to ask. If im coming anywhere to ask about when to speak about weird fetishes its gonna be here

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

legality is subjective.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

More of my sister in law if anyone is interested

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Later.. learn her first and see how far off you are.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Yea?

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Love the veins on that delicious tit

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

any face? nice ass

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

yes

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

Greentext

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

What do y'all think about her?

John Diaz
John Diaz

waht likethis?

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

I'd fk her

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Checked.

And she seems pretty tame but she could be one of those secret freaks

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Herpes, if you get it, would be one of the few STD's that you could plausibly deny happened in the present. Because herpes recur, you could claim that you had the symptoms when you were younger but they went away. It all depends on how you want to live your life. Herpes is a contact disease. Your testicles would be vulnerable. I'd rather go through a divorce than be so fucking bored with my wife and never get enough sex.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

that's her

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Last one of her for now unless requested

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Forgot picture

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Sure any more?

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

This is how you copied pictures? Taking pictures of his phone screen? Unacceptable

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

When I was little I had a best friend and we were both wondering what sex is. We were pre-school age, or even younger. We tried fucking each others asses. Didn't know it was gay back then lol. No homo tho.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Last one before it gets obvious. No face of course except for glimpses, she’s a physician and associate professor in a major academic institution..

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

mfw I stand up and his dad is at the back of the room, watching
friend tells me how good it felt, hugs me, his dad walks out and never said another word to me in decades

wat the fuck

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Had to. Quickest way without a trace because he was about 3 mins away when I got done taking the pics

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

understandable... thanks for sharing

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

put my 6" uncut dick in her vagina

William Adams
William Adams

You are a strong man if you still haven't suicided

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Yeah. The only issues I have are when my non-relative partners realize it's actual attraction to relatives and Mom made me have our daughter move in with me when I got her pregnant. Like she had room to judge, my brother is her brother's kid and her dad and grandfather are the same guy.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

moar!! lol

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

pls put all of them on an imgur album

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

I dont know how to do that lol. I never Fuck around with all this. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought she was gorgeous and sexy like I do.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

she is sexy.. would like to save all your pics..

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

I live with her. Its fucking amazing.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

i bet.. well i gotta go sleep hope to see you again.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

I'm always around on here lol you will

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

i'm 32 and i'm a thumbsucker

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

i used to suck my thumb for the longest when i was a kid, breaking my arm broke that habit or i still might prolly

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

I have a three inch dick and I'm circumcised.
I went to a dominatrix a few months ago and I'm going again next week.
I write cheesy high school romance stories and shipping fanfiction
When I was younger, my dad used to shave me, cut my nails, trim my pubes, pop pimples on my face and back, would smell my penis to make sure it smelled nice, would do the same for my armpits, and would sometimes shower with me. This went on until I was around 16 and he would also beat me if I ever denied him.
Every weekend for the past four years, I’ve gone to the movies or taken a nap in my car and told my mom I was out with friends. I’ve also told her I’m dating a Korean girl who was in one of my university classes.
When I was younger, girls at school used to hug me and random and would also tell me they loved me. Eventually I found out they would dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly and I was a prime target. One of them also started a rumor I was stalking her because we lived on adjacent streets, after which most of my friends stopped associating with me.
I've spent over one hundred dollars on girlfriend ASMR audios and will probably spend more in the future.
I'm going into my final uni semester. I've cheated my way to an A in multiple classes and haven't made any friends.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

My "lesbian" coworker and I have fallen for each other and we're both married.

I am going to divorce my wife now, regardless of whether or not the coworker follows through.

I might even tell her today that I want a divorce. Wife is pretty chill, we just aren't working out.

I hope she didn't go full ragebeast. Thank God we have no kids and there are very few of my possessions I care about enough I can't jettison them.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

*doesn't

Bentley King
Bentley King

Noice!!

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I think I saw a girl I knew get raped at a party in college

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Normal wanking has gotten so boring for me

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

I get off on wearing diapers and shitting/pissing in them

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

So what do you do?

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Ever wishy ou'd taken a shot at it?

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

what are you blackmailing her with?

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Eh, it wasn't like a sat and watched, shit seemed to fick her up good though. She went from an honor's student to flunking iut ib no time. I think she became a stripper actually

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit