If u get a million dollars and someone hands u a bomb but your naked the bomb is stuck to you there is nothing in a...

If u get a million dollars and someone hands u a bomb but your naked the bomb is stuck to you there is nothing in a 1000km to help you except the million in a metal suitcase and the bomb goes off in 2 minutes what do u do?

What?

Gimme a minute to decode wtf that is supposed to say.

uh.. what ?

Die in 2 minutes a rich man?

What if you have a million bombs and you are given 1 dollar. The Dollar sticks to you but your fully clothed and it will rip if you try to lose or use the bombs, no one is around you for 1 kilometer and you have 2 minutes. What would you do?

How high are you rn?

What if bombs you given dollars but sticks million around you 1 clothes kilometer?

SPOODERMOON!

What if clothes gives million bombs and sticks to dollar but no 2 minutes in kilometer?

What are to trying to get at user? My only option would be to cover the bomb with the suit case which would save me but ruin a million pounds but I'd live? I'd love a million pounds however I think I value my life more.

Try to get a million dollars worth of heroin before dying

Put the kettle on Turkish I’m parched.

Pay the bomb 1 million dollars to not blow up.
Or stand really close to the fucker who handed me a bomb.

Dump the money out, insert bomb, grab money and run you fucking idiot

I'm sure you can bribe a bomb

first what kind and type of bomb is it? the only way to know how to answer your question

I think you want me to put the bomb o the suitcase after emptying the money on the ground. Run the case away for a minute and run back to money.
But now I'm naked with money and nothing for 1000km but im alive and have got a lot of cash to eat

my fav post this year

If only.

Eat the bomb and shove the suitcase up my ass

bomb in my ass?