Black Lagoon
rynn-Daughters of mnemosyne

Cory in the house

You better watch all of these.

Guess.

> Mirai Nikki isn't all that great
> Elfen Lied also falls in the same boat
> Higurashi is better digested as a visual novel
Additionally, gunsmith cats, NGE, Bakemonogatari, and Guilty Crown are pretty good.

Not great but fun still, more fun than code geass or Attack on titan for sure

Yu Yu Hakusho
/thread

btw watch it on the brazilian dub, very gud

Monkey soup my favorite

shonen the list

go watch shinsekai yori instead.

Made in Abyss. Best anime in 2017

It is more of a horror list but I forgot Parasyte the Maxim

Watch Darker Than Black. It's the best anime that nobody has seen

Its pretty overrated man.

Really? Thank god, I've been gone a long time, I'm glad it's become overrated

Eden of the East
Steins gate
Parasite

Fun is subjective so if that's what he wants then it doesn't really matter what he watches. I personally enjoyed both code geass and mirai nikki despite the latter's quality

>death note

The rest is complete shit

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 is the greatest piece of eastern animation in history

Berserk is shit man hurr dur im 12,

Thanks dude i was about to post that.

>doesn't like same Asian cartoon as you
>edgy

lolololol

paranoia agent, serial experiments lain and berserk are better than deathnote

They're gay shows for gaybos

Then why did you watch death note? Did you watch death note the movie? I bet you did.

If i recall correctly, there is slight hint of gayness in deathnote. In bersekr maybe too. SEL and PA are not gay at all

Inuyashiki its about some guys being put together as alien wapons. with great power comes great .... you know that shit its realy nice lots of splatter

No you just said an Asian cartoon in the same category as the rest was better than others. If you did not watch them all you can not talk on it.

You must be very insecure about your masculinity dude.

Light molesting Ls feet is ironically gay

I have Netflix I wasn't gonna not watch it. The depiction of L is solid and William Dafoe is good but other than that it was eh

Aku no hana. You might want to read the manga instead though.

Seinfeld

I saw the first two episodes of Mirai Nikki and it sucked. Weaboos are trash and anime was a mistake. Any good anime that isn't by Miyazaki is lightning in a bottle so death note was lucky to be good

Steins gate is alright though

The movie was terrible dude. Just cancer. Any live action anime movie is cancer.

DAE CORY IN DA HOUSE xD

Seinfeld is really better than all anime though other than maybe death note

Shit adaption? Yes. Shit movie? Only somewhat. Don't be butthurt because your favourite autistic teenager Bruce Wayne was black

And it's the best live action anime movie to this date. Or are you a bit of a bloody dragon ball evolution fan mate, pop a finger in ya bumb and watch some last airbender live action do ya?

I think these threads just get filled with people who only saw death note.

Berserk is gay and for fairy boys

I just said all live animation adaptations are awful. And they are. Why would anyone watch airbender or DBZ live?

>higurashi
Read the VN with voice acting, it's much better.

Airbender isn't an anime you fucking degenerate are you a bit mentally retarted? Is the finger in ur bum poking your brain?

I think berserk is actually really good, one of the few real stories in the genre. Sorry you are so insecure in your masculinity you can not read a real story. Did you not read catcher in the rye either?

lol I don't read because I'm not a gay boy. Berserk is CGI like Disney and Disney is gay they ruined justice league

Airbender is animation are you retarded? Do I have to put western animation in front of it for you to get it?

the grifter

Dude you are a fucking idiot. You should not be online if you do not read.

I've never watched anime. not a single minute. am I missing out?

It's a cartoon written produced by nickelodeon are you actually retarded

So does the fucking rocky and bullwinkle movie count then aye cunt?

Yea others will say you are not but refer to the list above for watchable anime.

Nice numbers

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist 2003

It is animation dude. I do not know what else to tell you.

okay I'm off work tomorrow and am going to take the first plunge. noted all those animes. any good ones on Netflix? thanks guys

HURRDURR

Boku No Hero Academia

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003. Trust me, it will change your life

Konohana Kitan

buffy the vampire slayer its not anime but its pretty close

alright man thanks if you're not trolling

Good solid response, very astute argument. It does not change that Airbender and any western cartoon is animation.

Try Gantz and berserk and both full metal alchemists a good website is www.watchcartoononline.com

Serial Experiments Lain

Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood is better.

Don't listen to this fucking retard. Watch brotherhood after the original is underrated but has way more merit

word up thanks dude

It is it really is. It is even better if you watch the original then brotherhood, because then you appreciate brotherhood more.

Yeah, but by that definition of anime, Spongebob Squarepants is anime.

So is Dora the Explorer. It's not fucking anime though is it smelly fingers

This nibba gets it

Dude Not all anime is cartoons not all cartoons are anime but all of those things are animation of stills into shows and yes Sponge bob is also animation. Anime is a phrase used to describe Animation from Japan.

And avatar the last airbender isn't animation from Japan you poo poo finger idiot

Nobody said western cartoons are Anime they said they are animation you dense fucker.

I agree with both on the order you should watch.
But you? Brotherhood is closer to the manga; it's the original story. Plus, it's got a much better production value, one with it being made later, and two with it riding on the success of the original PLUS the manga. Brotherhood>FMA 2003, fuck you.

I never said it was anime i said it was animation. Are you really this dumb?

He said the last airbender is an anime adaption you finger up the arse Yankee piece of shit

This a thread about anime. You bring up Avatar. Safe to say, someone's gonna think you think it's anime.

Nobody ever said that dude. You just read something wrong made a hasty comment and made yourself look dumb.

the other guy brought it up first man. Geeze.

>HURR DURR BUT MUH MANGA MAH HIROMU ARAKAWA

2003 ended first therefore it is the original FMA story. Get over it.

Also 2003 just has way better writing.

Also never do this with anything else but watch the dub.

No I didn't you gippy little Jew

Of course Spongebob is anime you heckin retard

Yea you did here let me copy paste it for you.

Shit adaption? Yes. Shit movie? Only somewhat. Don't be butthurt because your favourite autistic teenager Bruce Wayne was black

And it's the best live action anime movie to this date. Or are you a bit of a bloody dragon ball evolution fan mate, pop a finger in ya bumb and watch some last airbender live action do ya?

This is you responding to me saying death not live action was awful. Sorry faggot you brought airbender up first.

I never said this shit? Link it faggot

I can not you just deleted it you moron.
Only proving that you are the idiot

It will still look like you said it too because you talked like this the whole thread.